Page 3772 of 3772 FirstFirst ... 2772327236723722376237683769377037713772
Results 56,566 to 56,580 of 56580

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Invincible Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    im not even watching that garbage

anyone calling Baszler "flavor of the week" is clearly not looking at her impressive resume - yes its short because she hasn't been in wrestling all that long, but its steady

seriously, stop posting this guys trash

I may give SuperE stick, but at least his stuff is historically relevant
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's a shame. Googling her, she has a pretty unique look. But I guess if there's an issue, better to find out now than down the line.
    which is why I appreciate the WWEs approach to bringing in people, they tell people "you don't have a job, you have an opportunity"

I think that gives the right message that if you're coming into the WWE, you understand where you are

- Joe Kuharich

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Del Rio apologizes to the WWE and Triple H for all his rants about them and wants another run in the company. He blames Paige for his rants. A class act Del Rio is.
    https://twitter.com/WrestlingInc/sta...19475314442240
    del Rio is no longer with paige????? I mean isn't she his fiance?

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    del Rio is no longer with paige????? I mean isn't she his fiance?
    I think they broke up right before she returned to the WWE. I read an interview from Del Rio where he said she was training all the time in Orlando for her return, but he was in San Antonio with his kids. They just never saw each other and ended it.

Probably for the best. I'm sure TMZ were following those two 24/7 waiting for drama to happen when they were together.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Gagne has stories of being this way. Remember he once comically took Hogan's t-shirt money when he was in Japan . So he had a history of doing this and not thinking ahead.
    IIRC, the way Hogan tells the story is that Gagne would have give him the title if Hogan gave Gagne a cut of the money he made in Japan.

Mighty Member

I'm torn. On hand Alberto is a world-class pile of garbage, on the other hand so is Vince and the idea of someone getting another 50 kazillion dollar contract out of him to do jack squat is amusing...

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    IIRC, the way Hogan tells the story is that Gagne would have give him the title if Hogan gave Gagne a cut of the money he made in Japan.
    Before that happened , Hogan claims that Verne took t-shirt money once where he sold a bunch of his shirts without his permission while he did a tour of Japan. But Gagne seems to have tried that with Eadie as well and Eadie as I posted told him sorry , but I'll keep my money n work for Inoki.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    - Hania The Huntress was fired from Impact after refusing to do a 90-second job to Su Yung at the recent Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Hania made her Impact Wrestling debut at the Ottawa tapings last year and worked 3 matches at the most recent tapings. Yung is married to WWE Superstar Rich Swann, who is currently suspended indefinitely due to the domestic arrest after an incident with Yung last year.
    (from LOP)
    after the debut she made why the hell would they job her out in 90 seconds to su yung?? sounds like they were already planning to get rid of her.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well it appears Hania is a fucking idiot who wouldn't work with folks backstage . I mean really ? She just came in and refused to put someone over and wouldn't work with someone else.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/from...-already-fired
    it's just TNA super, maybe she can make more money doing indys and fitness modeling shit.

this match happened in socal at PCW Ultra friday night

yeah MUTA is old but i'd still love to see him team with pentagon jr, i'm sure penta carried the workload anyways. i'm going to make a serious effort to catch another PCW show this year, i had a great time last year at high tide and they always have pretty good looking cards.
    Last edited by BigLbo; Today at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I'm torn. On hand Alberto is a world-class pile of garbage, on the other hand so is Vince and the idea of someone getting another 50 kazillion dollar contract out of him to do jack squat is amusing...
    I doubt Del Rio is a big enough name to get a kazillion dollar contract. But if Del Rio wants some sort of good bye WWE angle I doubt he'd be demanding one.

In the ring, he's a good talent so I'd be cool with it if something could be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    if you ask me, tight fisted promoters like Verne Gagne are a part of the pie of why the territories died
    I think for some of the wrestlers at least that was sort of the appeal of working for Vince over some of the territory guys. It's more like working for a businessman than working for the freaking mafia. Because that's what the territory guys always sound like ... Mafia guys.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    after the debut she made why the hell would they job her out in 90 seconds to su yung?? sounds like they were already planning to get rid of her.

it's just TNA super, maybe she can make more money doing indys and fitness modeling shit.

Your trying to build a career though and Impact is it. Your trying to build something where a WWE or Japan looks and goes , hey we may need that talent. Instead who wants a talent who the locker room doesn't like ? The WWE likely heard this and said HELL NO to signing her for now. Because they won't want someone like that in the company.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Ricochet (Trevor Mann) speaks on what getting to the WWE means for him

I think there are going to be different aspects to his performance in the WWE that his longtime fans may not like

and to that, I say screw 'em

- Joe Kuharich

I think there are going to be different aspects to his performance in the WWE that his longtime fans may not like

I love his attitude, and I'm definately rooting for him. He defiantly seems like a fan boy living his dream. I only knew him as Prince Puma, so it'll be interesting to see him evolve all around as a sports entertainer.

Fantastic Member

If it means he's working on his god awful promos skills, then as a long time ricochet fan, count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    If it means he's working on his god awful promos skills, then as a long time ricochet fan, count me in.
    I would hope that is a part of it

- Joe Kuharich