Thread: Wrestling WWE

  1. #51976
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    KAIRI SANE VS BIANCA BELAIR STEALS THE SHOW! Mae Young Classic Round 2 Review & Results
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxIgA16dt58 32:39
    Edg And Christain On Mae Young Classic Competitors With Beth Phoenix
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x2XsgL1ksE 51:58


    while i want sane to win i have a feeling it will be baszler will win
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-11-2017 at 04:59 PM.

  2. #51977
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    while i want kai to win i have a feeling it will be baszler will win
    I'm not expecting Kairi Sane to win. While it would be great to have 1 Tournament winner act as a "beacon" for the future, Kairi winning the Mae Young Classic wouldn't propel her that much further. She's already over with the WWE Universe and has a bright future in NXT and eventually WWE.

    Baszler winning is going to be Mojo Rowley winning the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal all over again. The focus isn't going to be on the talent but more the celebrity that they're friends with.

  3. #51978
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    *sits back down*

  4. #51979
    Invincible Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    10,368

    Default

    the Bastard is here
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

    - Joe Kuharich

  5. #51980
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I'm not expecting Kairi Sane to win. While it would be great to have 1 Tournament winner act as a "beacon" for the future, Kairi winning the Mae Young Classic wouldn't propel her that much further. She's already over with the WWE Universe and has a bright future in NXT and eventually WWE.

    Baszler winning is going to be Mojo Rowley winning the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal all over again. The focus isn't going to be on the talent but more the celebrity that they're friends with.
    Truthfully I not sure either winning will really matter that much.

    Baszler will get pushed regardless of whether she wins or loses because of the 4 Horsewomen thing. And Kairi is already the most over female in the competition.

    They're both the winners here, regardless of who wins the actual match.

  6. #51981
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    She looks horrible throwing women around yes she is big, but she has no intensity or skill behind it. She just happens to big and in the ring other then that she is not bringing anything to the table. Literally the only thing she brings is the fact that she is bigger and attractive neither does anything for her in the ring because she has no skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    .....there are words here, but I don't understand any of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Well as you struggle with reading I will keep it simple for you she sucks in the ring.
    OH HELL NO!

    Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    while i want kai to win i have a feeling it will be baszler will win
    Me too but we already got Asuka, so they probably won't push Sane on top of her.

    Even though Sane vs. Asuka will be balls out amazing.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  7. #51982
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Truthfully I not sure either winning will really matter that much.

    Baszler will get pushed regardless of whether she wins or loses because of the 4 Horsewomen thing. And Kairi is already the most over female in the competition.

    They're both the winners here, regardless of who wins the actual match.
    That's true. Baszler would have to be called up to the main roster in order for the 4 Horsewomen match to happen so that's quite a huge win for her. The question is what to do with her after that? Bring her down to NXT or keep her on the main roster?

  8. #51983
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post




    OH HELL NO!



    Me too but we already got Asuka, so they probably won't push Sane on top of her.

    Even though Sane vs. Asuka will be balls out amazing.
    I don't think pushing Sane and Asuka at the same time is necessarily much of an issue. WWE has 3 different brands anyways, and Asuke at some point will probably go heel so even if they're on the same brand they wouldn't really come at the expense of the other.

  9. #51984
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Reigns trash talks Cena on not being able to defeat Jordan with ease last week and now Reigns is having difficulty defeating Jordan this week.

  10. #51985
    Invincible Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    10,368

    Default

    JJ has been having some good matches
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

    - Joe Kuharich

  11. #51986
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    JJ has been having some good matches
    He's talented in the ring. It's just the story he's in and his personality that are dragging him down.

  12. #51987
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,208

    Default

    Wasn't cena just announced for the shazzam movie?

  13. #51988
    Invincible Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    10,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Wasn't cena just announced for the shazzam movie?
    no, speculation is all that is
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

    - Joe Kuharich

  14. #51989
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    BnkdoXMIIAA1K_M.jpg

    Did Cena just say that?!

  15. #51990
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,208

    Default

    Okay the buildup is weird here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •