Thread: Wrestling WWE

Mighty Member

There's been a lot of "What was the point of that?" on tonight's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Bayley is the #1 Face in the Women's Division.
    She had a shitty title run, regressed in her character since coming up to the main roster, and was absolutely humiliated again Alexa. I'm site Trips will do what he can, but I'm not feeling confident about Asuka.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    At this point I think they are making it clear they are not trying to help him.

So did they add a stipulation to street fight New Day cannot use third member?
    I don't believe so. Usos must have an ace up their sleeve for them to even consider a Street Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She had a shitty title run, regressed in her character since coming up to the main roster, and was absolutely humiliated again Alexa. I'm site Trips will do what he can, but I'm not feeling confident about Asuka.
    Other than Charlotte, what woman in the division hasn't had a shitty title run? I would argue that Bliss isn't even that great of a champion. They don't do enough with the talent for it to actually have meaning when either retaining or winning the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    At this point I think they are making it clear they are not trying to help him.

So did they add a stipulation to street fight New Day cannot use third member?
    Honestly it makes no sense. Street fights negates championship advantage, and it works in the advantage of a team with an extra man.

Presumably the have some sort of ace up their sleeve, otherwise they ate just playing in New Days hands.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly it makes no sense. Street fights negates championship advantage, and it works in the advantage of a team with an extra man.

Presumably the have some sort of ace up their sleeve, otherwise they ate just playing in New Days hands.
    authors of pain they already look like prisoner material

Mighty Member

I never considered Authors of Pain but they would be great additions to the Smackdown Tag Team Division.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I don't believe so. Usos must have an ace up their sleeve for them to even consider a Street Fight.

Other than Charlotte, what woman in the division hasn't had a shitty title run? I would argue that Bliss isn't even that great of a champion. They don't do enough with the talent for it to actually have meaning when either retaining or winning the championship.
    I'd argue Naomi had a pretty decent run.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'd argue Naomi had a pretty decent run.
    Naomi had a great moment when she won the championship at Wrestlemania but her only successful pay-per-view title defense was against Lana.

Astonishing Member

WWE Raw 9/11/17 Full Show Review: JOHN CENA VS BRAUN STROWMAN, ROMAN REIGNS VS JASON JORDAN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsLRytEJHzo

Mae Young Classic
    MYC: Road to the Finals
    September 11, 2017
    Charly Caruso recaps the historic Mae Young Classic, featuring an exclusive Six-Woman Tag Team Match involving the MYC's top competitors!
    TV-PG
    http://network.wwe.com/video/v182636...Context=series
    why was that not advertised on raw LOL
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-11-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Invincible Member

This Strowman booking has to pay off, he might never be this white hot again.

Give the guy the damn title, no questions asked.

If they keep the belt on Lesnar after this, what a waste of momentum and potential that would be.

Sadly, that's likely what they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

If they keep the belt on Lesnar after this, what a waste of momentum and potential that would be.

Give it to him and then have him destroy Reigns at Wrestlemania do an injury angle to put Roman out for a couple months and fans will love him forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Honestly I think Strowman will get a protected loss.

Lesnar has done nothing but take beating after beating from Strowman. If he straight up loses the belt after that, Lesnar's aura of invinsibility gets torn down, and it's much harder for him to rebuild it given how seldom he's around.

If Strowman gets a protected loss, he's still there every Monday after the PPV. He can throw people through cages and tip over ambulances to regain any momentym he might lose after a loss to Brock.

Mighty Member

Honestly I think Strowman will get a protected loss.

Lesnar has done nothing but take beating after beating from Strowman. If he straight up loses the belt after that, Lesnar's aura of invinsibility gets torn down, and it's much harder for him to rebuild it given how seldom he's around.

If Strowman gets a protected loss, he's still there every Monday after the PPV. He can throw people through cages and tip over ambulances to regain any momentym he might lose after a loss to Brock.
    There is no protected loss from this. Stowman either wins the Universal Championship or doesn't. He's been going up a ladder that's about to come to an end and there's no where to go but down.

Lesnar's aura of invincibility took a hit when Goldberg squashed him and it's been dwindling in his latest defenses. He had a difficult time with Samoa Joe, he barely escaped the Fatal Four Way, and he's more than likely going to have another difficult defense. The Universal Championship match at Wrestlemania is going to be no different than this year's with Lesnar and Goldberg. We know Lesnar's contract is up and we know Reigns is going to win.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

I don't think pushing Sane and Asuka at the same time is necessarily much of an issue. WWE has 3 different brands anyways, and Asuke at some point will probably go heel so even if they're on the same brand they wouldn't really come at the expense of the other.
    I do ... WWE doesn't have a good track record of pushing similar people. For most of the non NXT booking team, she'll be seen as another Japanese woman and probably not given a fair chance, unless they totally screw up Asuka.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Invincible Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...The lord of salt have dropped the nukes on Enzo.
    He unleased the ICBMs of Salt on Enzo

and a ruin was left
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich