Page 3474 of 3485 FirstFirst ... 247429743374342434643470347134723473347434753476347734783484 ... LastLast
Results 52,096 to 52,110 of 52272

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Mighty Member

Yeah, as soon as Kevin headbutted Vince and he went down, you could see the blood coming out immediately. Ridiculous bump for Vince to be taking at his age.

Is blading even used anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Yeah, as soon as Kevin headbutted Vince and he went down, you could see the blood coming out immediately. Ridiculous bump for Vince to be taking at his age.

Is blading even used anymore?
    I think they use blood packets or just do it hardway.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Blading isn't allowed in WWE anymore. Triple H and Undertaker were fined for blading in their HitC match at Wrestlemania. Even in matches where they want blood they prefer hardway over blading.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Except that we weren't actually debating. You babbled a bunch of nonsensical stuff about something you clearly didn't get and I simply gave you the actual context. Which then appeared to give you a dirty diaper and you started babbling smart mark garbage again, so I just went "whatever" and went on about my day.

If you actually want to debate Roman, I'd be more than happy to, but don't think you dollar store-Alex Jones act is really going to cut it.
    What smart mark garbage are you talking about, now? Just because I'm not sucking Roman's **** at every turn, I should be branded with a term that's on its way to lose all meaning besides "something something generic derogative" because some commenters have taken the habit of throwing it around like rice at a wedding, deluding themselves that such an action will make them look like true experts? Believe me, I get wrestling as a form of entertainment much more than you, since I don't pretend to see a guy who received a monster push because of his hair, size and a famous relative as the paragon of all that's enjoyable in the discipline.

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powertool View Post
    What smart mark garbage are you talking about, now? Just because I'm not sucking Roman's **** at every turn, I should be branded with a term that's on its way to lose all meaning besides "something something generic derogative" because some commenters have taken the habit of throwing it around like rice at a wedding, deluding themselves that such an action will make them look like true experts? Believe me, I get wrestling as a form of entertainment much more than you, since I don't pretend to see a guy who received a monster push because of his hair, size and a famous relative as the paragon of all that's enjoyable in the discipline.
    I thought Dollar Store Alex Jones was pretty funny

and accurate

but I do agree that Roman (while not hot garbage) is not worthy to be in the position he is in
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

Incredible Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

/asks "what smart mark garbage"

/then proceeds to babble about smart mark garbage again

Too. Damn. Easy.

Why would you even care if you get called a smart mark odds are if they say it is just to get you to react like that. Everyone here posting just enjoys wrestling, but for some reason some need to throw insults at others who are just enjoying or not enjoying it and expressing opinion on what they are watching.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

You guys are right , i meant the hard way for blood. Hopefully Vince starts seeing that he can do actual "non-hardway" blad jobs. Which works best since that could have seriously gave him a concussion and with CTE scares that is a fear. He's too old for that type of blow. Even if it wasn't as hard physically.

Now about Roman , he's a good talented guy. He's grown more in ring as time went on. He has the tools physically to be a huge star. Its just ...he needs work on the mic fully. He needs to work on that aspect more and grow as a character possibly. I think Cena did drag the best outta him in a promo I saw. Maybe that is what he needs. To fully shoot on him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You guys are right , i meant the hard way for blood. Hopefully Vince starts seeing that he can do actual "non-hardway" blad jobs. Which works best since that could have seriously gave him a concussion and with CTE scares that is a fear. He's too old for that type of blow. Even if it wasn't as hard physically.

Now about Roman , he's a good talented guy. He's grown more in ring as time went on. He has the tools physically to be a huge star. Its just ...he needs work on the mic fully. He needs to work on that aspect more and grow as a character possibly. I think Cena did drag the best outta him in a promo I saw. Maybe that is what he needs. To fully shoot on him.
    The whole hard way is less barbaric then blading idea is crazy. I would imagine most wrestlers would take the minor scar over CTE.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    The whole hard way is less barbaric then blading idea is crazy. I would imagine most wrestlers would take the minor scar over CTE.
    And hell either Foley or Flair once detailed that older wrestlers could blad you without the blad really with the right circumstances. They could use their knuckles and reopen the older wounds in a way with punches on your forehead etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

And hell either Foley or Flair once detailed that older wrestlers could blad you without the blad really with the right circumstances. They could use their knuckles and reopen the older wounds in a way with punches on your forehead etc.
    That is a skill that completely lost in wrestling these days sadly. They are going about it the most dangerous way they especially that time they unleashed Brock on Orton.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

That is a skill that completely lost in wrestling these days sadly. They are going about it the most dangerous way they especially that time they unleashed Brock on Orton.
    That was the original plan when Lesnar busted up Orton. Unfortunately, Lesnar botched the execution.

Why would you even care if you get called a smart mark odds are if they say it is just to get you to react like that. Everyone here posting just enjoys wrestling, but for some reason some need to throw insults at others who are just enjoying or not enjoying it and expressing opinion on what they are watching.
    I didn't even call him one, just said he was rehashing the same old stupid, tired ass talking points.

No one's going to be shooting on anybody in this feud, lol.
    Last edited by Kal-El Summers; 09-13-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    That was the original plan when Lesnar busted up Orton. Unfortunately, Lesnar botched the execution.
    Did he botch it? He kept hitting Orton with an exposed elbow which will surely bust somebody open.