Page 4380 of 4380 FirstFirst ... 3380388042804330437043764377437843794380
Results 65,686 to 65,690 of 65690

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm okay with the world title floating between RAW and Smackdown if they did it with all the world titles. But it almost might be easier if they put the entire woman's division on one brand.
    I'm ok with the world title floating because a company having two world champions makes no sense. You can't have two guys occupying the same spot.

Anybody watching Slammiversary tonight?
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm ok with the world title floating because a company having two world champions makes no sense. You can't have two guys occupying the same spot.
    I suppose technically you can when one guy is Brock Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I think that many people are just tired of Alexa's years-long strangehold on the tile. Like for the past 2+ years, she's been the champion like 95% of the time, and then even when she loses it, she gets it right back shortly thereafter.

Also WWE seems to go out of their way to book her feuds in a way that makes her opponents look as pathetic as possible.

This is why some people, myself included, compare it to Triple H's "Reign of Terror" back in the day. And with a roster this talented, one person at the top for so long is bound to get old after awhile for many people.
    pretty much. they can always go back to her later especially if she's that damn phenomenal of a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Anybody watching Slammiversary tonight?
    i watched most of it and it was fun. the LAX match had some awesome moments, x-division match was cool. sydal's lucky he didn't cripple himself. NEVER seen him botch the shooting star before, usually hits it picture perfect. still need to watch sami vs pentagon.

Astonishing Member

WWE's YouTube channel is showcasing moves that defeated Brock Lesnar.

Now, WWE's channel has a sneaky habit of telegraphing future results on their channel via past events. This could probably point towards Brock dropping the belt soon.

Hopefully he does.
    Last edited by Username taken; Today at 10:20 AM.
    "Obviously not all conservatives are racists/bigots but all racists/bigots claim to be conservative"- Unknown