Page 3488 of 3488 FirstFirst ... 2488298833883438347834843485348634873488
Results 52,306 to 52,312 of 52312

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well my stock newsletter says WWE is talking to DGUSA, CHIKARA, ROH, and a few others to setup a "minor league system" with NXT as the Triple A.
    I would hate that to happen but given that the WWE takes so many ROH guys and they already have a relationship with Evolve(and DGUSA is linked to them) with Gabe their bookers working at NXT, I could see that happen.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    I would hate that to happen but given that the WWE takes so many ROH guys and they already have a relationship with Evolve(and DGUSA is linked to them) with Gabe their bookers working at NXT, I could see that happen.
    Well that would be really cool.

Knowing WWE, they'll shit the bed and charge us 4-5 bucks more to watch tournaments and South Paw.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Well that would be really cool.

Knowing WWE, they'll shit the bed and charge us 4-5 bucks more to watch tournaments and South Paw.
    Cool thing about stuff under the WWE is that it's all on the network. If you already pay for the network, you're probably good to go.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cool thing about stuff under the WWE is that it's all on the network. If you already pay for the network, you're probably good to go.
    All the survey stuff said "at a premium price tier" which tells me add-on. They even had you assign monetary value to how much you'd pay extra (up to $10).

Want ROH? Pay $2 more. Want South Paw and wrestling Game of Thrones (yes, that was an option). $4. That kind of stuff.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; Today at 09:23 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In wrestling website news , Wrestlezone has pretty much told Josh Isenberg and Justin LeBar they will not be kept on the website and the final date for them is October 1st . Isenberg for a long while would take heat in the comments section from fans for whatever he wrote and posted to the site.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

All the survey stuff said "at a premium price tier" which tells me add-on. They even had you assign monetary value to how much you'd pay extra (up to $10).

Want ROH? Pay $2 more. Want South Paw and wrestling Game of Thrones (yes, that was an option). $4. That kind of stuff.
    That's nice too in a sense I suppose. If you don't care about all that additional stuff (and that's probably 90% of the subscribers) you don't need to pay for it.

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's nice too in a sense I suppose. If you don't care about all that additional stuff (and that's probably 90% of the subscribers) you don't need to pay for it.
    prices go up, happened with Netflix, happened with Hulu when they added premium channels

id pay an extra $5 a month for some exclusive content, espcially if its a promotion I dont get to see a lot of
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich