Page 3488 of 3488 FirstFirst ... 2488298833883438347834843485348634873488
Results 52,306 to 52,319 of 52319

Thread: Wrestling WWE

  1. #52306
    Mighty Member Da Boat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well my stock newsletter says WWE is talking to DGUSA, CHIKARA, ROH, and a few others to setup a "minor league system" with NXT as the Triple A.
    .
    I would hate that to happen but given that the WWE takes so many ROH guys and they already have a relationship with Evolve(and DGUSA is linked to them) with Gabe their bookers working at NXT, I could see that happen.

  2. #52307
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    I would hate that to happen but given that the WWE takes so many ROH guys and they already have a relationship with Evolve(and DGUSA is linked to them) with Gabe their bookers working at NXT, I could see that happen.
    Well that would be really cool.

    Knowing WWE, they'll shit the bed and charge us 4-5 bucks more to watch tournaments and South Paw.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  3. #52308
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well that would be really cool.

    Knowing WWE, they'll shit the bed and charge us 4-5 bucks more to watch tournaments and South Paw.
    Cool thing about stuff under the WWE is that it's all on the network. If you already pay for the network, you're probably good to go.

  4. #52309
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cool thing about stuff under the WWE is that it's all on the network. If you already pay for the network, you're probably good to go.
    All the survey stuff said "at a premium price tier" which tells me add-on. They even had you assign monetary value to how much you'd pay extra (up to $10).

    Want ROH? Pay $2 more. Want South Paw and wrestling Game of Thrones (yes, that was an option). $4. That kind of stuff.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; Yesterday at 09:23 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  5. #52310
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    8,210

    Default

    In wrestling website news , Wrestlezone has pretty much told Josh Isenberg and Justin LeBar they will not be kept on the website and the final date for them is October 1st . Isenberg for a long while would take heat in the comments section from fans for whatever he wrote and posted to the site.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  6. #52311
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    All the survey stuff said "at a premium price tier" which tells me add-on. They even had you assign monetary value to how much you'd pay extra (up to $10).

    Want ROH? Pay $2 more. Want South Paw and wrestling Game of Thrones (yes, that was an option). $4. That kind of stuff.
    That's nice too in a sense I suppose. If you don't care about all that additional stuff (and that's probably 90% of the subscribers) you don't need to pay for it.

  7. #52312
    Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    9,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's nice too in a sense I suppose. If you don't care about all that additional stuff (and that's probably 90% of the subscribers) you don't need to pay for it.
    prices go up, happened with Netflix, happened with Hulu when they added premium channels

    id pay an extra $5 a month for some exclusive content, espcially if its a promotion I dont get to see a lot of
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

    - Joe Kuharich

  8. #52313
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/wwe-fans-...184709329.html
    WWE Fans Shout 'That's Too Far' At Racist Scripted Comments In The Ring

    LESNAR VS STROWMAN! CENA VS REIGNS! WWE NO MERCY 2017 PREDICTIONS - OFF THE SCRIPT #188 Part 1
    13,124 views 757 up 62 down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7Du_urY1o
    he doesnt care what you say

  9. #52314
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,632

    Default

    join me as i appear on the wrestle cast this week to talk about the late great bobby heenan and preview "no mercy".


  10. #52315
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    join me as i appear on the wrestle cast this week to talk about the late great bobby heenan and preview "no mercy".

    im sure i can find some time this weekend
    i got library then kingsmen

    Naomi, Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch w/Asuka vs Natalya, Carmella, Lana & Tamina w/Ellsworth
    47,160 views
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xevv1XWq_fQ

    Bobby Heenan on "Later with Bob Costas" (1989)
    50,128 views
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwilzinSXT8&t=67
    Last edited by steve2275; Today at 01:21 AM.

  11. #52316
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    2,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    They could do a War Games with one ring but do a huge cage a la Hell in the Cell so that the two teams can move around.
    a lot of people want to see war games come back. personally i've never seen a war games match that was actually good. anybody want to point me in the right direction??

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well my stock newsletter says WWE is talking to DGUSA, CHIKARA, ROH, and a few others to setup a "minor league system" with NXT as the Triple A.



    That's what I do in my WWE game universe.
    do people still think the companies should pay the WWE for airing their content(and then charging xtra to view it)??

  12. #52317
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    a lot of people want to see war games come back. personally i've never seen a war games match that was actually good. anybody want to point me in the right direction??



    do people still think the companies should pay the WWE for airing their content(and then charging xtra to view it)??
    My personal favorate War Games was the Dangerous Alliance vs Stings face team from 92.

  13. #52318
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    2,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    My personal favorate War Games was the Dangerous Alliance vs Stings face team from 92.
    is it actually a good match though??

  14. #52319
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    is it actually a good match though??
    I though so. Though obviously that sort of thing can be sunjective. But the collection of talent in the ring on that one match was pretty impressive IMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •