Page 2982 of 2982 FirstFirst ... 1982248228822932297229782979298029812982
Results 44,716 to 44,717 of 44717

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    Lesnar vs Balor sounds like a Slam match.

Interesting to see Balor back in the belt circle. They had him pegged as another attempt at establishing a ACE before he got hurt. To the extent that he and Reigns were to feud, and Balor was going to be booked as the face.

Looks like with Reigns going to Smackdown eventually, Balor will get another shot at it.

Brand split ends up being great. If you're on the opposite brand of Reigns, you have more chances to elevate.
    I'm not sure they would want to wait until Summerslam to get the belt off of Lesnar. That's still a fairly long time for a part timer to hold the belt.

I believe Owens said at one point that he can get a rematch for the Universal title anytime he wants. Maybe they'll sneak him in there sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not sure they would want to wait until Summerslam to get the belt off of Lesnar. That's still a fairly long time for a part timer to hold the belt.

I believe Owens said at one point that he can get a rematch for the Universal title anytime he wants. Maybe they'll sneak him in there sooner rather than later.
    Lesnar is slated to face Reigns for it at Mania 34. Which are the plans as of now. Plus no one said Balor will beat Lesnar.

HE may very well hold it a year. Difference is he'll be less a Part timer, and be working a lot more dates given this is the last year of his contract. In fact for all the shit Lesnar takes for being a part timer, he's been on TV almost every week. I suspect he may even perform on RAW a few times this year.