Page 3660 of 3660 FirstFirst ... 2660316035603610365036563657365836593660
Results 54,886 to 54,893 of 54893

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://twitter.com/KiingDeno/status/932458845980393472

sorry hunter. this is never going away.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

What is wild is , Matt Hardy came back to the company and in the span of what ...11 months he's an opening match and loses to Elias ? Wow....I don't think even if some miracle he does get the Broken gimmick he will do much in WWE. Maybe a best solution would be to work a possible contract with Anthem and come back. And do the Broken Matt there . That somehow the Hardy that a clone went to WWE and he was stuck teleporting wrong.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    What is wild is , Matt Hardy came back to the company and in the span of what ...11 months he's an opening match and loses to Elias ? Wow....I don't think even if some miracle he does get the Broken gimmick he will do much in WWE. Maybe a best solution would be to work a possible contract with Anthem and come back. And do the Broken Matt there . That somehow the Hardy that a clone went to WWE and he was stuck teleporting wrong.
    that.........is not likely.

Incredible Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Hahahahahaha, the HHH that's willing to look like a doofus is the best HHH.

Eh, Matt's pushing 40 and barely mobile as it is. There's no reason to have him going over guys like Elias right now. Even the Broken gimmick wouldn't have really saved him if he had it from the get-go because there's no way he could hide how awfully slow and lumbering he's become in the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Between Stephanie's reaction and the other gif of Hunter falling in the ring while doing his "game" pose I kinda wonder if there might be something wrong with him.

Could Hunter have been a little out of it or is Stephanie just really selling seeing her husband walk into the wall?

At this point in his career, there was little chance he was really going to do all that much in the WWE. And I'd assume he knew that to some degree when he signed.

Though I doubt he'd return to Anthem regardless of how his last WWE run went.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare10880 View Post
    Between Stephanie's reaction and the other gif of Hunter falling in the ring while doing his "game" pose I kinda wonder if there might be something wrong with him.

Could Hunter have been a little out of it or is Stephanie just really selling seeing her husband walk into the wall?
    He's 48 and took 2 powerslams from Stroman that's what wrong with him lol. Might have a concussion or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    He's 48 and took 2 powerslams from Stroman that's what wrong with him lol. Might have a concussion or something.
    I'm assuming he was just selling and possibility trying to be funny. If he were really messed up he likely would have gotten help to go to the back.