Page 4326 of 4326 FirstFirst ... 3326382642264276431643224323432443254326
Results 64,876 to 64,882 of 64882

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Mental note... if Impact does decide to hire Enzo and Cass, whatever they do DON'T take them on your European tours. That never ends well.

Too bad though. I honestly thought those guys had potential. Not that either were great workers, but for awhile they really got over. WWE never really pushed the bottom on them and gave them belts... in hindsight that was probably smart.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Mental note... if Impact does decide to hire Enzo and Cass, whatever they do DON'T take them on your European tours. That never ends well.

Too bad though. I honestly thought those guys had potential. Not that either were great workers, but for awhile they really got over. WWE never really pushed the bottom on them and gave them belts... in hindsight that was probably smart.

It really was a weird pairing where Cass showed he doesn't have solid mic skills. He can work better than Enzo for sure. So they took a guy who was a built in promo generator like Enzo and just let him get Cass over.

I think the WWE saw Cass and his size thinking MONSTER HEEL....then later was like...ok we screwed up here. This guy isn't a good promo ...oh man what the hell did we do ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It really was a weird pairing where Cass showed he doesn't have solid mic skills. He can work better than Enzo for sure. So they took a guy who was a built in promo generator like Enzo and just let him get Cass over.

I think the WWE saw Cass and his size thinking MONSTER HEEL....then later was like...ok we screwed up here. This guy isn't a good promo ...oh man what the hell did we do ?
    The thing is, I think Enzo and Cass actually worked. They got over well in NXT, and at least initially were pretty over on the main roster. Not that they were a great team or anything... but fans got behind them.

Or at least they did until it starting becoming apparent that both of them were sort of deuche bags.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Vader has passed away. RIP!
    thank you vader
    Last edited by steve2275; Yesterday at 09:41 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017

vader has to be considered the GOAT super-heavyweight. he showed how valuable he could be when booked right in japan. fukn REAL monster right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Nope seen it before. Same sound and dance as always. Heck they even pulled the "Becky nearly wins the briefcase, but HAHAHA nope the heel wins again and Becky looks like a doofus in the process" thing with her for the second year in a row/third MITB ladder match in a row.

I'm done giving them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to her, it's been years now. I'll believe it when I actually see it.
    the mess they've made of both women's divisions since mania has completely convinced me they don't plan more than a couple of weeks ahead.

nia was a heel like 2 weeks ago, now......?? ronda wins her first singles match via DQ, alexa has the belt again which seemed to have already run it's course, sasha & bayley..... carmella defeats asuka clean(not decisively). there's more i'd rather not even get into.

i always thought cass and enzo sucked ass. never understood their appeal, like are there really people out there who looked at enzo and thought he was cool?? reminded me of the new age outlaws.
    Last edited by BigLbo; Today at 12:16 AM.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Enzo had a DDP type look in a way and way he talked on the mic. Its just he never had Page's ability in ring and unlike Page wasn't liked in the locker room at all. Page was someone who really was good backstage and wanted to learn. Now yes Page couldn't call a match as he went like Benoit , Steamboat or Flair. But he knew how to plot a match out detailed and made some great matches. (I mean his match with Goldberg was the best that guy ever had its claimed)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    vader has to be considered the GOAT super-heavyweight. he showed how valuable he could be when booked right in japan. fukn REAL monster right there.

the mess they've made of both women's divisions since mania has completely convinced me they don't plan more than a couple of weeks ahead.

nia was a heel like 2 weeks ago, now......?? ronda wins her first singles match via DQ, alexa has the belt again which seemed to have already run it's course, sasha & bayley..... carmella defeats asuka clean(not decisively). there's more i'd rather not even get into.

i always thought cass and enzo sucked ass. never understood their appeal, like are there really people out there who looked at enzo and thought he was cool?? reminded me of the new age outlaws.
    For the RAW womans belt, I think the end game might be to have Ronda beat Alexa for the belt at Summerslam all along. Alexa winning MitB, and Ronda winning by DQ due to Alexa cashing in on her is just to set that up. So I do think for Ronda especially they have very long term planning.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but I actually think Ronda is planned a year in advance. I think they have her beat top heel Alexa for the belt at Summerslam but PROBABLY loses it. Then they have her win the womans Rumble in January, where she will challenge Charlotte (who by then will get the Smackdown womans title) at WrestleMania. She'll beat Charlotte, then end up on the Smackdown brand so that Smackdown can have more star power when it inevitably lands of Fox.

On the Smackdown side, based on booking I'd guess Becky wins the womans belt at Summerslam, has a friend vs friend feud with Charlotte which will inevitably get Charlotte to win the belt and go on to defend against Ronda at WrestleMania.

Basically I think the big matches with the big players are mapped out well in advance.
    Last edited by XPac; Today at 05:30 AM.