Page 3705 of 3705 FirstFirst ... 2705320536053655369537013702370337043705
Results 55,561 to 55,570 of 55570

Thread: Wrestling WWE

  1. #55561
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,232

    Default

    aj kicked out of the kolosh.

  2. #55562
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,232

    Default

    aj retains.

    jinder's best match all year. damn good from both guys.

  3. #55563
    I'm A Hugger Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    6,035

    Default

    Once again AJ proves he can make anyone look good. Surprised Jinder tapped to the calf crusher. I think he's just the second one
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

    - Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

  4. #55564
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    2,489

    Default


    "the most boring aj match ive ever seen and the best jinder match ive ever seen"
    not as negative as it sounds
    Last edited by steve2275; Yesterday at 11:50 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017

  5. #55565
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    8,798

    Default

    One of the biggest outside the ring stories (that began in ring) was ECW's "Mass Transit" incident. Paul E. couldn't really discuss it on ECW : Rise n Fall and the WWE will never release the fan footage of the incident. (You can find it online). Anyhow it was a big moment and likely could have sank ECW as a whole beyond New Jack. In a shoot last year Jack discussed the funny court room case of it.



    - Jack claims that Heyman and him was both in court over it and that Paul E. paid all his legal bills. That when he walked in before the court he comically winked at both Eric Kulas and his father , who swore. Also as the jury debating things the DA kept trying to get Jack to take a 5 year plea . "Come on now , time is growing short ...best take it." New Jack told him no and waited.


    - One key that helped New Jack was the fact the jury heard how an interviewer used the N word to describe New Jack. Which had the jury do a stunned look. Heyman comically leaned over n whispered to Jack how sorry he was for him to hear that. Which made New Jack laugh.


    - Paul E. was a bit worried as well since Jack was doing matches for ECW and the DA tried to bring the company into it. He even had pulled magazines showing him working for ECW. But as New Jack told him ; he's an independent contractor and was paid that way. That he isn't employed by ECW. Paul Heyman loved that and the questioning moved from that.



    - The end result was New Jack was found innocent. A big reason was in the video New Jack checks on Kulas during the match and asks if he's alright. Breaking his character in a spot. Also the fact Kulas and his father stood and lied to everyone there claiming Mass Transit was 23 years old and had trained by Killer Kowalski. Plus was backed up by a well known midget wrestler there.

    Sadly for Eric Kulas he would pass away in 2003 due to gastric bypass surgery. His father would pass away a few years later.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  6. #55566
    Invincible Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    10,753

    Default

    during the court proceedings, it was found that Kulas was duplicitous "had lied" and was basically responsible for putting himself in that position

    seen the video, crazy s**t
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

    - Joe Kuharich

  7. #55567
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    during the court proceedings, it was found that Kulas was duplicitous "had lied" and was basically responsible for putting himself in that position

    seen the video, crazy s**t
    pretty much. i guess you can put part of the blame on paul for not really vetting the kid instead of just taking his word that he was trained by killer kowalski, but paul was kind of desperate at the time for someone to fill axl's spot. so it was all on the kid for faking his age and creds and getting in the ring with friggin new jack of all people.

  8. #55568
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    8,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    during the court proceedings, it was found that Kulas was duplicitous "had lied" and was basically responsible for putting himself in that position

    seen the video, crazy s**t
    His own father took part in the deception. He was there standing as he lied about his age and work history. Its hard to support someone who stood there with their father while doing this.


    Blue Meanie - As in Forever Hardcore , Meanie discussed how folks backstage saw the name on the lineup card and did a who the hell is Mass Transit ? He saw this big kid backstage and thought , ok he seems to be a new guy. Meanie then said that Kulas started detailing how New Jack was gonna sell spots for him and more. As Meanie was like...hold on , your new ...pay your dues 1st in this place and then worry about how a veteran is gonna sell for you !


    New Jack - Jack as well backs up Meanie's statement on spots that Kulas wanted him to sell for and Jack was like , yeah sure I will kid. Then Kulas wanted some color (blood) and didn't know how to do it. So Jack was like , he never told me how far to cut him or anything so I did a big cut.


    Kid Kash - Kash brought up that Kulas never realized how bad the cut was at 1st....til he saw the puddle of blood in ring and freaked out. Letting loose a high pitched scream that shocked everyone.

    Post match Kash claims as they were loading Kulas into the ambulance , his dad is swearing at everyone as his son stops them at the door , like suddenly he's making a huge comeback as he holds the door , "Stop dad , I'm one of the boys..."



    Sadly I think Kulas wanted that so bad. He wanted to be a pro wrestler and his parents tried to make it happen. Not realizing he needed to be trained and knew what he was getting into. They went to a local indie and thought , he can get work and do a few things. Not realizing this was the violent world of ECW and the most violent guy in the company was someone he was gonna be in ring with.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  9. #55569
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    8,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    pretty much. i guess you can put part of the blame on paul for not really vetting the kid instead of just taking his word that he was trained by killer kowalski, but paul was kind of desperate at the time for someone to fill axl's spot. so it was all on the kid for faking his age and creds and getting in the ring with friggin new jack of all people.
    There was a well known midget wrestler who vouched for the kid. That backed up that he had trained with Kowalski and was the age he claimed. Paul took that guys word.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  10. #55570
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    His own father took part in the deception. He was there standing as he lied about his age and work history. Its hard to support someone who stood there with their father while doing this.


    Blue Meanie - As in Forever Hardcore , Meanie discussed how folks backstage saw the name on the lineup card and did a who the hell is Mass Transit ? He saw this big kid backstage and thought , ok he seems to be a new guy. Meanie then said that Kulas started detailing how New Jack was gonna sell spots for him and more. As Meanie was like...hold on , your new ...pay your dues 1st in this place and then worry about how a veteran is gonna sell for you !


    New Jack - Jack as well backs up Meanie's statement on spots that Kulas wanted him to sell for and Jack was like , yeah sure I will kid. Then Kulas wanted some color (blood) and didn't know how to do it. So Jack was like , he never told me how far to cut him or anything so I did a big cut.


    Kid Kash - Kash brought up that Kulas never realized how bad the cut was at 1st....til he saw the puddle of blood in ring and freaked out. Letting loose a high pitched scream that shocked everyone.

    Post match Kash claims as they were loading Kulas into the ambulance , his dad is swearing at everyone as his son stops them at the door , like suddenly he's making a huge comeback as he holds the door , "Stop dad , I'm one of the boys..."



    Sadly I think Kulas wanted that so bad. He wanted to be a pro wrestler and his parents tried to make it happen. Not realizing he needed to be trained and knew what he was getting into. They went to a local indie and thought , he can get work and do a few things. Not realizing this was the violent world of ECW and the most violent guy in the company was someone he was gonna be in ring with.
    I don't know if New Jack was simply being in character for some of the things he said, but if not that guy really should not be booked to wrestle in anywhere. He sounds freaking nuts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •