Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Unless he has a history of being sloppy or injuring people (and for all I know he does) I'm not necessarily sure they would or should hold that against him though. It's not ballet... that sort of thing can on any given night can happen.

To put it in perspective, Seth Rollins injured Cena, Balor, and ended Stings career and that guy still main events. Vince put him in the ring with his son in law. Samoa Joe injured Rollins and possibly ended Tyson Kids career, but he's still being placed in the ring with main eventers.

It sucks and all, but these things happen.
    all true, but at the same time those guys were tasked with something more than just making the other guy look good. gringer not so much, and it was a simple forearm strike, i don't think it was suppose to be a big spot in the match. anyways i don't think he deserved punishment or anything for it, just hopefully he learns from the mistake.

here's some of the X-division new blood

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    all true, but at the same time those guys were tasked with something more than just making the other guy look good. gringer not so much, and it was a simple forearm strike, i don't think it was suppose to be a big spot in the match. anyways i don't think he deserved punishment or anything for it, just hopefully he learns from the mistake.

here's some of the X-division new blood
    i approve of new blood.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i approve of new blood.
    they have a great mix of veteran and young x-division guys right now, the division could be fantastic if it got the time and dedication needed. but i fear with everything they have going on at once it's just going to continue to be multi man matches every week.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    they have a great mix of veteran and young x-division guys right now, the division could be fantastic if it got the time and dedication needed. but i fear with everything they have going on at once it's just going to continue to be multi man matches every week.
    Low-Ki, Dutt, Xavier, and Sydal are a really big boost to the division. Before last night I though the division bottom of the barrel in terms of talent. As you said now there's a good mix of established/veteran and lesser known guys. Plus them allowing the spot heavy style will boost it too. In fact given the weakness of the main event scene, I think they should really push the X-Division on equal terms with the Main event scene like they have done in the past.

Dutt, Low-Ki, and Sydal should also be getting bigger opportunities in the Grand and World Title scene too. Anything to give people an actual reason to be excited about matches with Lashley.
    Last edited by The Nuke; 04-21-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

what is the Grand Championship?
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

also I am not interested until EC3 gets a title

- Joe Kuharich

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    what is the Grand Championship?
    I don't watch Impact, but I believe it's a belt that's handled like MMA. Matches have rounds and can go to scorecard in the event there's no winner.

Astonishing Member

WWE NXT 4/19/17 Review Results & Reactions: Tye Dillinger vs Eric Young STEEL CAGE MATCH!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzbV3OepdA watched

HUGE Backstage Updates On Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton and The Broken Hardys, Reigns vs Strowman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PODPbj0giLM watched

Jeff Hardy, Seth Rollins or Finn Balor Planned For Brock Lesnar? WWE Off The Script #166 Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKsc7gnXqn4 watching 20:27
    Published on Apr 21, 2017
    Jeff Hardy, Seth Rollins or Finn Balor Planned For Brock Lesnar At WWE Summerslam? Big Update On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status, Plans For The New Day And Their First Feud On Smackdown Live, Bobby Roode’s Theme “Glorious” Was Meant For Shinsuke Nakamura, Simon Gotch Comments On The Backstage Incident Prior To His WWE Release, Vader Briefly Collapses In The Ring After Match In Japan, Backstage News On The Plans For Baron Corbin, Big Plans For Rusev Prior To Injury. This is WWE Off The Script #166 Part 1 for Friday April 21st, 2017! 1:21:45
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-21-2017 at 02:50 PM.

"I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

I got sick to my stomach when that happened.

Topes gotta go.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I bet some fans out there see this and think "worth it"

and that's the wrong mindset

- Joe Kuharich

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I got sick to my stomach when that happened.

Topes gotta go.
    I didn't see the Okada/Shibata match, but I saw the clip of the headbutt twice. Both times, I cringed. There's a reason headbutts are banned in MMA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I bet some fans out there see this and think "worth it"

and that's the wrong mindset
    Agreed. Which is why I'm praying that Danielson is right when he said his new style will cut down on the head injuries.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

DB shouldn't be getting back in the ring period

its selfish

take the nice WWE paycheck, take care of your family, put it behind you

- Joe Kuharich

- Joe Kuharich

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I didn't see the Okada/Shibata match, but I saw the clip of the headbutt twice. Both times, I cringed. There's a reason headbutts are banned in MMA.

Agreed. Which is why I'm praying that Danielson is right when he said his new style will cut down on the head injuries.
    There's gotta be a line between 'strong style" and flat out real. There's no reason people should be doing this stuff against each other for real... especially using moves that aren't even allowed in real MMA. That's just sloppy and reckless.

And if WWE doctors say Daniel should return, then he should retire IMO. Especially if he's got a family to think of now. Course, it's his life and who am I to to argue but still ... I wouldn't want to be the wrestlong promotion that books him if something does happen.