Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279
Results 4,171 to 4,181 of 4181

Quote Originally Posted by jamgut View Post
    When he joined the Justice League as Red Arrow, Power Girl (I think) felt compelled to warn him about chasing certain "tail" specifically Hawkgirl/woman. New to the League and already hitting on a teammate - I can see how people get certain impressions of Roy's character.
    I think that was well after Roy and Kendra started dating.

It had nothing to do with Roy being a "ladies man" and more to do with the Hawks being the Hawks.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian was right to fire Wally

Also poor Aqualad this is his arc right.
    I'll simply say that I completely disagree that Damian was in the right for how he treated Wally here, including outright firing him from the Teen Titans (that was too much). That it was Damian who did it made it come off even worse.

Lastly, by this November issue, Aqualad's arc will have ended over about two months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    If Damian is removed as leader and gives Kid Flash a heartfelt apology for first arguing to let him die along with Deathstroke and then fire him we might finally reach a place where the Teen Titans sans Damian can look themselves in the mirror again.
    Not sure if they'll have Damian step down in place of Starfire, but he does need to apologize to both Wallys regardless.

Damian is not going to step down, DC loves them Batboys as leaders.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Roy/Donna are boring. Plus Roy's a womanizing loser, and Donna's an frigging Amazon. I never got it. Whatever though. I feel like Donna's romantic life is the only thing that sees any development, leaving her superhero life rather under developed.
    Tend to agree with this, Roy just seemed to me to actually work best as a guy who's done stupid things in the past, but is now keeping it on the straight and narrow for the sake of his daughter.

And Donna... well I think thats the price you pay for being stuck in the soap-opera that is the Titans, its not so much about the villains they face any more, it's more about their interactions with each other.
    This Donna on other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing her flying free for a story or two while trying to figure herself out. And since this is not 'den mother' or 'girl next door' Donna, you do have some more options on your plate about what she can get up to in her free time.

I get that, but just being written as Donna isn't enough IMO. She needs something interesting to do to help to her stand out and revitalize interest in her.
    Hey nice avatar Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    I agree with everything you said at this point I want Dick and Damian at this point to leave both Titans teams and just have a Nightwing and Robin book or bring back Robin: Son of Batman for Damian. I love Damian but Percy stated he regressed his character but for what purpose though? And why bring Wally back to the Teen Titans what does he really add to the team? Especially in a book where Damian is clearly the star and Percy has no intrest in the other characters. Originally in Lazarus Contract Damian was meant to be part of Deathstroke's team. Wally was meant to stay however editorial said no saying Damian was overexposed.
    Wally's absence was temporary so not surprised he is back and honestly I'm glad that he is back. We can 2 black guys on the team at the same time DC. An apology well if he does apologise then that would be occ so that would come out as false to me and mean nothing but if it makes some people feel better fine we all know that it's not true.

Wally f***ed everyone here knows that because we were talking about it right here after the issue. Damian handled it like a 13yr old would which is badly showing that he should not be leading the team as Percy said months before this book came out.

People have short memories. we knew Damian wasn't going to be leading Percy told us ages ago that he thinks he should he tries to Star gives him the chance but Percy always maintained that Damian THINKS he is the leader.

I do worry though that those who said that this book will be focused on Damian are correct because even though Manta should be the topic we are discussing Damian, Percy's interviews are all Damian focused. At this point I know nothing of his plans for any of the others or how he feels about them which should never be the case in a team book.
    Of course this could be all thanks to Lazarus but his interviews about Gotham Resistance are also very Damian focused.

Not sure about Original Wally? An apology just doesn't seem to be enough. Is there an apology for stopping and restarting his heart and giving you a life long issue whilst saving the world?

I don't know how you make amends for that but that's something the Titans writer has to deal with not Percy or TT.

I think he regressed to experiment his Damian seems to be on a learning journey at the very stages of his hero career. Not happy Percy did that at all this book it's setting Damian back.

If Percy wants to use this title as a learning journey then Jackson seems perfect. He's just starting out he is brand new and undefined. Use him why erase what better writers did?
    Last edited by dietrich; Today at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Damian is not going to step down, DC loves them Batboys as leaders.
    I think he will Percy always said Damian wasn't going to lead.

NTT, Outsiders, even one of the series your quite fond of Grayson's Titans.
    You mean Grayson's Titans where he was in a relationship with Donna? Roy's no more of a womaniser than Dick or Wally was before he married Linda. And Roy has been less of an asshole to the women he dates than Dick who cheated on Kory while engaged to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Tend to agree with this, Roy just seemed to me to actually work best as a guy who's done stupid things in the past, but is now keeping it on the straight and narrow for the sake of his daughter.

And Donna... well I think thats the price you pay for being stuck in the soap-opera that is the Titans, its not so much about the villains they face any more, it's more about their interactions with each other.
    This Donna on other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing her flying free for a story or two while trying to figure herself out. And since this is not 'den mother' or 'girl next door' Donna, you do have some more options on your plate about what she can get up to in her free time.
    Why not bring back her photography career?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Why not bring back her photography career?
    You could do that. but right now we dont really know what this Donna gets up to when there isn't a fight or an argument to take part in.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    You could do that. but right now we dont really know what this Donna gets up to when there isn't a fight or an argument to take part in.
    And that's a big part of how she's defined, we haven't gotten a chance to see her everyday life... or the everyday life of most of these Titans, really. Wally has none. Lilith used to and potentially still does work as an addiction counselor. As much as it feels like nothing has happened to some people Titans is actually very action oriented and I think that's a core issue.

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set