Page 518 of 518 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518
Results 7,756 to 7,761 of 7761

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If the Bludhaven arcs are Seeley's idea of "phoning it in," then it would still be a huge step up from Abnett.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Oh absolutely. Seeley's my dude (as my avatar will attest), and I regard his weaker parts in the Nightwing run as still being better than average for that title.
    I see no lies here.

The writer I wanted to replace Abnett in the post-No Justice world was Humphries, actually. I actually preferred Humphries' characterization of Dick in his short run to Seeley's, and I feel like he'd be someone who'd love to write the Titans whereas I'm not sure Seeley would. Not that it's worth discussing now, we're stuck with Abnett and he really doesn't sound like he's learned his lesson. Smh...

How about Higgins and McCarthy. Higgins has more experience now, and McCarthys art is always a sight to see. Plus I liked their Titans in New Order.
    Last edited by Godlike13; Today at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Have they though, have they really? Most of them were MIA for the last 5 years. And even before that they were used sparingly. The last time I can even remember someone even trying to update Donnas characterization was Robinson’s JLA.
    There was plenty of development for all of them in Post-Crisis, if not in Titans but in mini's or their franchises' main book.

Love it or hate it I'd say Devin Grayson's Titans did a better job of having characters act relatively in-character then Abnett has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I see no lies here.

The writer I wanted to replace Abnett in the post-No Justice world was Humphries, actually. I actually preferred Humphries' characterization of Dick in his short run to Seeley's, and I feel like he'd be someone who'd love to write the Titans whereas I'm not sure Seeley would. Not that it's worth discussing now, we're stuck with Abnett and he really doesn't sound like he's learned his lesson. Smh...
    Humphries is hit-and-miss with me but it would've been interesting to see him on Titans.

Devin Grayson's Titans is over 10 years old, and their franchises main book have seemingly wanted nothing to do with them for a unfortunate long time. Those characters have been marooned for the most part on an island called Titans. And as for mini’s. What minis. The only mini I can remember is Rise of Arsenal. And while I loved it, I don’t think people who actually like Roy did.

Most of the Titans are way past due for modern updates and remodeling. As is the team itself.
    Last edited by Godlike13; Today at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Devin Grayson's Titans is over 10 years old, and their franchises main book have seemingly wanted nothing to do with them for a unfortunate long time. Those characters have been marooned for the most part on an island called Titans. And as for mini’s. What minis. The only mini I can remember is Rise of Arsenal. And while I loved it, I don’t think people who actually like Roy did.
    Garth had one as Tempest, by Phil Jimenez.

Should "The Return of Donna Troy" count for Donna ?
    Most of the Titans are way past due for modern updates and remodeling. As is the team itself.
    I don't know what you mean by "modern update" and "remodeling," unless we're talking about the classic Titans past the Fab Five (Lilith, Bumblebee, Herald etc).

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Isn't canon considered what actually happened within the current continuity? Was anything that someone from the DCU era recalled of the pre-COIE universe considered canon? I may be wrong, but I don't recall that being the case.
    Since the story is about characters remembering past lives and trying to find out who is messing with the timeline, then yeah, it can be considered canon. The characters used to have different lives is part of the story.