Page 182 of 273 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4083

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The full solicits have basically confirmed Deathstroke really is going monthly. Sad because it's one of the best bimonhtly books DC has to offer. Unlike so many, the art has always been very consistent and top notch.
    I'm not worried about the crossover messing with Titans. I don't think the book is really all that good, so maybe some shaking up will give it more of an identity. Teen Titans is fun as it is Mybe add a third female member.
    The Teen Titans could use a Wonder Girl or Speedy (Mia).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Teen Titans could use a Wonder Girl or Speedy (Mia).
    For me, a good TT team has a Robin and a WG, but I want Cassie with Tim .

Let emiko join the teen Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post

I'm definitely all for Emi joining. The banter between her and Damian would be fantastic. I could also definitely see her try to take over.

Also, I've had a really dumb idea for how to add a Wonder Girl to Damian's generation for awhile:

Time displaced young Donna Troy!

And yes, I had this idea before the X-Men did it.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I'm definitely all for Emi joining. The banter between her and Damian would be fantastic. I could also definitely see her try to take over.

Also, I've had a really dumb idea for how to add a Wonder Girl to Damian's generation for awhile:

Time displaced young Donna Troy!

And yes, I had this idea before the X-Men did it.
    I'd rather Damian to get her own Amazon but it's not a bad idea, one of my stories I'll never write it's time displaced YJ accidentally end up at the n52.

BANNED

Is anyone else fearful that Lazarus Contract is gonna f**k up both of the awesome Titans books? The status quos have JUST been set up in these books, and they're already shaking things up. It's too damn soon,
    Nope, some of the awesomeness of Deathstroke and the fun of TT might actually transfer in to that boring mediocrity called Titans. If nothing else Dick will get to interact with Damian, Slade and possibly even more members of the Wilson family. That's already a win in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Nope, some of the awesomeness of Deathstroke and the fun of TT might actually transfer in to that boring mediocrity called Titans. If nothing else Dick will get to interact with Damian, Slade and possibly even more members of the Wilson family. That's already a win in my book.
    I love how we find new things to disagree on literally almost every day.XD

Of the three books, Titans is by far my favorite, Teen Titans is pretty good, and since the last time it came up, I DID read the Rebirth issue and the first issue of Deathstroke. Wasn't impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post

Well, I never said I was advocating for it to be Cassie, though I do hope that she's still Wonder Girl and ends up on a future Young Justice roster .

I feel like Emiko joining the Titans is inevitable, especially given her similarities with Damian and how that would play off (plus, Percy is writing both this and Green Arrow), though I feel like it'd be weird having her on it as "Red Arrow" rather then with her inheriting "Speedy."

I'm curious, between Cissie, Artemis, and Mia who could end up as the Young Justice team's archer.

Well, I never said I was advocating for it to be Cassie, though I do hope that she's still Wonder Girl and ends up on a future Young Justice roster .

I feel like Emiko joining the Titans is inevitable, especially given her similarities with Damian and how that would play off (plus, Percy is writing both this and Green Arrow), though I feel like it'd be weird having her on it as "Red Arrow" rather then with her inheriting "Speedy."

I'm curious, between Cissie, Artemis, and Mia who could end up as the Young Justice team's archer.
    Cissie: Having just reread all 55 issues of Young Justice, I've gotta say that much as I love her, it'd be a disservice to her character and her story to have her as anything but Cassie's civilian BFF, who used to be a hero.
    Mia: Too similar to Emiko in personality IMO. Sure, Emi wouldn't be caught dead watching PowerPoofs, but their attitudes are identical. And frankly, I never liked Mia after she became Speedy. Blame my hatred for all things Judd Winnick.
    Artemis: Much as I want the comics to not take elements from the show, Artemis was a great original creation, and I think she should serve as the archer for the new YJ.

BANNED

I love how we find new things to disagree on literally almost every day.XD

Of the three books, Titans is by far my favorite, Teen Titans is pretty good, and since the last time it came up, I DID read the Rebirth issue and the first issue of Deathstroke. Wasn't impressed.
    I feel your perspective is clouded your love for the Titans roster and dislike for Deathstroke. Of the 3 books Deathstroke is objectively just on another level, no comparison really. TT is taking steps to fix the franchise, Titans is just a cash grab.

Cissie: Having just reread all 55 issues of Young Justice, I've gotta say that much as I love her, it'd be a disservice to her character and her story to have her as anything but Cassie's civilian BFF, who used to be a hero.
    Mia: Too similar to Emiko in personality IMO. Sure, Emi wouldn't be caught dead watching PowerPoofs, but their attitudes are identical. And frankly, I never liked Mia after she became Speedy. Blame my hatred for all things Judd Winnick.
    Artemis: Much as I want the comics to not take elements from the show, Artemis was a great original creation, and I think she should serve as the archer for the new YJ.
    I think about the only thing Mia and Emiko have in common are being Green Arrow sidekicks, teenagers, and the occasional snarky comment.

Honestly, I think Mia and Artemis are much more similar by comparison.

I think about the only thing Mia and Emiko have in common are being Green Arrow sidekicks, teenagers, and the occasional snarky comment.

Honestly, I think Mia and Artemis are much more similar by comparison.
    I don't really see that, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I feel your perspective is clouded your love for the Titans roster and dislike for Deathstroke. Of the 3 books Deathstroke is objectively just on another level, no comparison really. TT is taking steps to fix the franchise, Titans is just a cash grab.
    The adult Titans book I DO have a bias towards and I'll admit it, because I love all of those characters so damn much. I'd hardly call it BAD though.

I'm actually not biased toward Teen Titans at all though. Damian aside, I have no strong feelings about the rest of the roster. The book has proven to just be fun and entertaining on its own merits.

And you know what? I'm gonna throw Slade a bone for once. I may not have personally liked the issues I read, but I could see the quality that was there.

Objectively speaking, I believe it's: Teen Titans>Deathstroke>Titans.

The Teen Titans do not need another sidekick among their ranks! We already have 3/6 being sidekicks and 5/7 from Titans being sidekicks! Show some love to the likes of Solstice, Bunker, Static, Terra, Traci 13 and Blue Beetle.The remaining sidekicks should be saved for a YJ rebirth!
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

Honestly, I think the Teen Titans has a good balance of sidekicks and independents since there's 3 of both on the roster.

The only reason I could think of to include more is to showcase more of the modern sidekick generation after Damian, Wally and Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The Teen Titans do not need another sidekick among their ranks! We already have 3/6 being sidekicks and 5/7 from Titans being sidekicks! Show some love to the likes of Solstice, Bunker, Static, Terra, Traci 13 and Blue Beetle.The remaining sidekicks should be saved for a YJ rebirth!
    The problem is that YJ ISN'T the new sidekicks. They're Tim's generation.

Static is someone who SHOULD be on YJ though, both because he'd be a good fit and because it'd tie into the cartoon. And BB IS gonna join the TT soon.

As for the others, Traci is doing just fine in Superwoman in what's basically a team book of its own, considering they've got two Superwomen, Steel, Natasha, and Traci.

Solstice, Bunker, and Terra though I don't think we'll be seeing as anything but guest stars or cameos. And while I sympathize with fans of those characters, I personally don't care if they stay gone.