Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2222
  1. #2071
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    8,308

    Default

    Batman #41 variant cover by Olivier Coipel:



    And Tom King tweeted out the colored version of the Janin image he had revealed earlier:



    Colors by June Chung

  2. #2072
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    8,308

    Default

    A preview page from Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #19 featuring Ivy (the issue's out tomorrow)



    Link to the whole preview: https://www.newsarama.com/38577-batg...review.html#s7

  3. #2073
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In love with you.
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    I've come to appreciate the beautiful Poison Ivy. She's always been one of the best characters in the bat-house.

  4. #2074
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Batman #41 variant cover by Olivier Coipel:



    And Tom King tweeted out the colored version of the Janin image he had revealed earlier:



    Colors by June Chung
    Makes me wish Coipel was drawing the arc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    A preview page from Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #19 featuring Ivy (the issue's out tomorrow)



    Link to the whole preview: https://www.newsarama.com/38577-batg...review.html#s7
    This is just...kind of weird.

    (I don't think Ivy eats French Fries).

  5. #2075
    Mighty Member WontonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    I mean, they are Potatoes so I could see her eating them.

  6. #2076
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    8,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I've come to appreciate the beautiful Poison Ivy. She's always been one of the best characters in the bat-house.
    Preach boo. What are your favourite Ivy stories?

  7. #2077
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    8,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Makes me wish Coipel was drawing the arc...

    This is just...kind of weird.

    (I don't think Ivy eats French Fries).
    Frontier, what do you think of her mind controlling the Leaguers against Bruce on the Batman #43 cover? (check last post on the previous page)

    It's hilarious that one book has Babs bringing her French Fries at the company she helped open for her while on the other, she is pitting the rest of the Justice League against Batman. XD

  8. #2078
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Frontier, what do you think of her mind controlling the Leaguers against Bruce on the Batman #43 cover? (check last post on the previous page)

    It's hilarious that one book has Babs bringing her French Fries at the company she helped open for her while on the other, she is pitting the rest of the Justice League against Batman. XD
    If it actually happens in-story, it'll be a pretty impressive feat for Ivy .

  9. #2079
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In love with you.
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Preach boo. What are your favourite Ivy stories?
    Yes, love. I like my relationship with Catwoman, most of my exposure to Poison Ivy came through the Batman/JL cartoons and the video games of course. I'm a big kid at heart. I'm also ashamed to admit that I haven't followed her comic history as much as I should.

  10. #2080
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Here are all of Poison Ivy's numerous appearances in animation.


  11. #2081
    Mighty Member WontonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    How do you guys KEEP your photos large?

    My photos start off large but when I come back to them, they are a thumbnail. What am I doing wrong?

  12. #2082
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    4,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    How do you guys KEEP your photos large?

    My photos start off large but when I come back to them, they are a thumbnail. What am I doing wrong?
    I wonder about that too. Sometimes mine are full size, other times they are tiny. Sometimes they start out the right size but when I come back to the thread later on they have shrunk.

  13. #2083
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    8,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    How do you guys KEEP your photos large?

    My photos start off large but when I come back to them, they are a thumbnail. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder about that too. Sometimes mine are full size, other times they are tiny. Sometimes they start out the right size but when I come back to the thread later on they have shrunk.
    I guess you guys have some auto image resize setting on. Check with the mods on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Here are all of Poison Ivy's numerous appearances in animation.

    Ah memories. Ivy's animation in the big greenhouse action scene in Pretty Poison is so amusing. She looks like a Baby Ariel at times.

    I had forgotten how fetishistic Gotham Girls was at certain moments.

    Alyssa Milano in Young Justice was a really odd fit.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 02-14-2018 at 10:40 PM.

  14. #2084
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    8,308

    Default

    A Mondo poster for Harley and Ivy from their upcoming gallery show of exclusive Batman: The Animated Series episode posters in Austin, TX:


  15. #2085
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    4,744

    Default

    Nice body paint Harley is wearing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •