Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697
Results 1,441 to 1,446 of 1446

Quote Originally Posted by AstroWolfboy View Post
    Just My luck I picked this up and its the last issue of X , should I go back and pick up the Trades? Think they'll bring X back?
    I loved this series. I say definitely check out the Trades. I say it's worth the read.
    Plus, come and join the Project Black Sky fan page on facebook because right now we are doing ReRead spoiler discussions about the different story arcs taking place in this shared world including X.
    Come and Join the Conspiracy! www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

PULL LIST:
    Dark Horse; (Anything Project Black Sky), Fight Club, Dark Horse Presents DC; Aquaman Image; C.O.W.L., Nameless, Chrononauts, Mantle, Savior, They're Not Like Us, the Wicked & the Divine, Wytches IDW; Dirk Gently, The X-Files: Season 10, Millennium ONI; The Life After, The Auteur ACTION LAB; Puppet Master & Afterlife with Archie

Quote Originally Posted by AstroWolfboy View Post
    Just My luck I picked this up and its the last issue of X , should I go back and pick up the Trades? Think they'll bring X back?
    I would say it's totally worth it to go back and pick up the trades. Personally, I've been picking up things digitally. MidnightHour mentioned the Facebook fan page, which offers a 50% discount on the digital versions of Project Black Sky stuff. So I've been scooping up the bundles of X and Captain Midnight, and have been loving it.

As for bringing back X: when the endings of Captain Midnight and Ghost were announced, there were intentional hints in the letters pages that those characters would be appearing again. We just don't the when and how. It's possible they might have a similar plan for X. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex * The Conspiracy Lives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

Pull List: Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Bitch Planet, Gotham Academy, Rachel Rising, Ms. Marvel, Tomb Raider, Secret Six, Frankenstein Underground

Test driving: Black Hood, Bloodshot Reborn, The Fox, The Infinite Loop, Ninjak, Southern Cross

What are these Intentional Hits , if its okay if I ask?

I'd like to see X teaming up with Barb-wire. Thats a gritty duo
    Last edited by AstroWolfboy; 05-15-2015 at 01:50 PM.

[QUOTE=AstroWolfboy;1196573]What are these Intentional Hits , if its okay if I ask? QUOTE]

I believe most of the hints are in the letters section at the end of some comics
    Come and Join the Conspiracy! www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

PULL LIST:
    Dark Horse; (Anything Project Black Sky), Fight Club, Dark Horse Presents DC; Aquaman Image; C.O.W.L., Nameless, Chrononauts, Mantle, Savior, They're Not Like Us, the Wicked & the Divine, Wytches IDW; Dirk Gently, The X-Files: Season 10, Millennium ONI; The Life After, The Auteur ACTION LAB; Puppet Master & Afterlife with Archie

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Project Black Sky continues with Phase 2 of a Barb Wire ongoing and King Tiger 4-ish mini and it's been stated we've not seen the last of the Phase 1 characters.
    I also highly expect more characters to get a chance at an ongoing/mini or one-shot in Phase 2 in addition to what we know at present.

The thread lives!!!
    I'm gonna wait for the King Tiger mini to come to trade. Odds are it's going to include the backup story that was part of the Blackout mini that wasn't included in that book's trade so I've never read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Meadow View Post
    I'm gonna wait for the King Tiger mini to come to trade. Odds are it's going to include the backup story that was part of the Blackout mini that wasn't included in that book's trade so I've never read it.
    Personally, I'm not into trade waiting; but in the situation you just described, I can sympathize. I really enjoyed the King Tiger backup story in the Blackout mini. I don't know if Dark Horse has any plans to republish it other than in an eventual trade with the upcoming King Tiger stuff; but as an issue #0, it could really serve as a good primer.
    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex * The Conspiracy Lives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

Pull List: Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Bitch Planet, Gotham Academy, Rachel Rising, Ms. Marvel, Tomb Raider, Secret Six, Frankenstein Underground

Test driving: Black Hood, Bloodshot Reborn, The Fox, The Infinite Loop, Ninjak, Southern Cross