Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
    Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightHour View Post
    I'm hoping for the Mark series. I like the Idea of there being 1 book that has 2 titles shared in it. they could alternate character covers. Have a Blackout/The Mark title, a Barb Wire/ King Tiger one too.
    I would not mind a The Marck mini series or something, I just hope we get the Barb Wire series or mini series before then haha. The wait is killing me. A double feature title is a interesting idea, and it did work for the mini series with Blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I want Faustus and X team-up!
    That is not going to happen, at least not soon. Unless they put them in the PBS world, but there series is not in it, and it does not really fit in it, if I recall right.

Preview time:

Here is the Preview for Ghost issue 8! With the new artist.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=24129

I only looked at two pages as per normal, but I have to say, I am not sure how I feel about the art. I have seen some of his stuff before and its not bad, and this art is not bad to, but its for sure a different style then before for this title. Elisa looks a little strange. But its not bad art, maybe I just have to get use to it. Not sure how long he is staying as they seem to be changing artist each arc, so we shall see.

But I am excited for this issue! Can't wait for Nov.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    That is not going to happen, at least not soon. Unless they put them in the PBS world, but there series is not in it, and it does not really fit in it, if I recall right.
    I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Preview time:

Here is the Preview for Ghost issue 8! With the new artist.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=24129

I only looked at two pages as per normal, but I have to say, I am not sure how I feel about the art. I have seen some of his stuff before and its not bad, and this art is not bad to, but its for sure a different style then before for this title. Elisa looks a little strange. But its not bad art, maybe I just have to get use to it. Not sure how long he is staying as they seem to be changing artist each arc, so we shall see.

But I am excited for this issue! Can't wait for Nov.
    I actually like the art more.
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else. - Halle Berry as Storm"

Ongoing solo, Storm #1: 7/23/2014
    Ongoing solo, Squirrel Girl #1: January 2015

Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse): Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman & X

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm, Hollow, Apocalypse, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine, Darkhawk, Superboy-Prime, Larfleeze, Static, Lady Shiva & X

Man, Captain Midnight #12 was absolutely wonderfully written with an ending that just made me squirm for more. I'm 're-reading #10-current at the moment and issue #12 just stood out thanks to the diner scene with the curious waitress, him meeting the guy who eventually would sell him out, and that stellar finale.

This book is pure genius.
    Twitter - @BslyTheGamerGuy

Official Blog - Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com 8/11/14 - A retrogaming reiew of ASTYANAX for the NES!

I loved the first volume of CM and SM, but I found the art went way downhill on CM, and the writing became very mundane and samey. I liked CM because he had this classic Captain America vibe of a displaced soldier.

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
    I loved the first volume of CM and SM, but I found the art went way downhill on CM, and the writing became very mundane and samey. I liked CM because he had this classic Captain America vibe of a displaced soldier.
    They changed artists on Caps title I believe , but I think they are back to the normal artist. I could be wrong though. But there was some semi bad art for a little while there. But it should be back to normal if I am not mistaken.

Are you going to get the SM one shot?
    Last edited by Power Torch; 10-23-2014 at 01:54 AM.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011