Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

The Brain Boy $1 issue one shot is previously printed material, yes? The #0 issue?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The Brain Boy $1 issue one shot is previously printed material, yes? The #0 issue?
    It is reprinted, just like Ghost 1 for 1. But I am not sure if its issue 0 or not. I can't recall.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

This cover looks awesome!

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." - Halle Berry as Storm

Yes! Storm has her own ongoing solo comics. Storm #1 in shops: 7/23/2014

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com
    Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse) characters and learn more about Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman and X!

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is synonymous to complete awesomeness!

Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

I agree, all the covers have been really amazing for the last two solicitations. Don't get me wrong, I have loved all the covers. But I am really loving December's covers.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I agree, all the covers have been really amazing for the last two solicitations. Don't get me wrong, I have loved all the covers. But I am really loving December's covers.
    You have a nice avatar too.

By the way, when should we have a Project Black Sky Month? Cos I was thinking we should use Project Black Sky characters as our avatars if we have PBS Month? What do you all think?
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." - Halle Berry as Storm

Yes! Storm has her own ongoing solo comics. Storm #1 in shops: 7/23/2014

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com
    Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse) characters and learn more about Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman and X!

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is synonymous to complete awesomeness!