Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Very interesting news, indeed. I'm so glad it will be continuing on after the 3 year plan, I was really worried about PBS ending.
    Twitter - @BslyTheGamerGuy

Official Blog - Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com 6/30 Looking back at HITMAN by GARTH ENNIS & JOHN MCCREA!

Project Black Sky Fan! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    Very interesting news, indeed. I'm so glad it will be continuing on after the 3 year plan, I was really worried about PBS ending.
    Yep. I was too. And I am glad you found it interest. Scott seemed like he was committed to Black Sky. So I hope it lasts for as long as it can!

Also still trying to come up with a tiny hint about the other news haha. So far no luck. I don't want it to be to hard to guess, but I don't want it easy to guess.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Brain Boy. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Zenescope: Robyn Hood, Charmed. Archie: The Shield(Coming 2015).

Just tell us, no theatrics needed.
    Twitter - @BslyTheGamerGuy

Official Blog - Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com 6/30 Looking back at HITMAN by GARTH ENNIS & JOHN MCCREA!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Well it could be for her ongoing, he never said if it was or was not. Hey maybe is a cover for Barb Wire. Ghost and her had a close friendship in the 90s stuff. Maybe that will be a true thing for PBS as well.

Or a team book would be cool as well. I could dig it. Don't think they would give her a mini if she has a ongoing. Also maybe its a cover for the big cross over that has to be coming up soon!

Guess we shall see!

Also I am not sure if Barb will be a mini or a ongoing. Scott did not say. Wish I could have asked him that. I am hoping for a ongoing four ongoings sounds like a nice number, plus two female ongoings and two male ongoings. The math is nice haha.
    Indeed. I hope the PBS ongoings will sell well so that more ongoing will come.

I am already planning to order all X issues. I hope the national comic shop could provide.

Anyway X#16 preview: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22835
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." - Halle Berry as Storm

Yes! Storm has her own ongoing solo comics. Storm #1 in shops: 7/23/2014

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com
    Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse) characters and learn more about Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman and X!

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is synonymous to complete awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    Just tell us, no theatrics needed.
    Ya but I was told not to tell it haha. I am not trying to make theatrics. I am just trying to say it without saying it. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Indeed. I hope the PBS ongoings will sell well so that more ongoing will come.

I am already planning to order all X issues. I hope the national comic shop could provide.

Anyway X#16 preview: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22835
    That looks great! So excited!

CBR posted the preview twice. Thats how good it is!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Brain Boy. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Zenescope: Robyn Hood, Charmed. Archie: The Shield(Coming 2015).

Ya but I was told not to tell it haha. I am not trying to make theatrics. I am just trying to say it without saying it. Haha.

PM us. You know who all the PBS fans are lol. I'm enticed.
    "You're intel should have warned us he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy. That's not just "one man" That's TONY FREAKING STARK! COBRA

If you want to pm one person only, it should be me, not Tony Stark nor Bslythegamerguy. Hahahah. Joke!

Please pm even just me, Bslythegamerguy and Tony. It will be a secret and only the four of us will know about it.

But once again, if they told you not to tell, then don't say it. I don't want them to lose their trust on you.
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." - Halle Berry as Storm

Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse) characters and learn more about Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman and X!

If I decide to tell anyone I will let you guys know. Its a nice bit of news but its not huge news, just something cool that was accidentally told to me.
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls:

Hey guys, I did not see this myself, which makes me sad. But here is a old 90s Ghost cosplay from SDCC:

sdccghostcosplay2014.jpg

I wish I had seen it. I would have loved to had taken a picture with her!
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls:

Hey guys, I did not see this myself, which makes me sad. But here is a old 90s Ghost cosplay from SDCC:

sdccghostcosplay2014.jpg

I wish I had seen it. I would have loved to had taken a picture with her!
    The cosplayer looks cool.

Anyway, I just emailed our national comic shop if they could get me a copy of X #0 to X #16. I hope they could so that I have a collection of Storm (Ororo Munroe) ongoing and X ongoing.

I know digital is cheaper but for now, I just want to have hard copies for 2 of my favorite comic characters.

After getting those (hopefully), i will order the past 2 midnight and the super one so that I'll have those awesome PBS covers.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; Today at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    The cosplayer looks cool.

Anyway, I just emailed our national comic shop if they could get me a copy of X #0 to X #16. I hope they could so that I have a collection of Storm (Ororo Munroe) ongoing and X ongoing.

I know digital is cheaper but for now, I just want to have hard copies for 2 of my favorite comic characters.

After getting those (hopefully), i will order the past 2 mignight and the super one so that I'll have those awesome PBS covers.
    Cool! I hope you can get those!

And ya I really like the cosplay. Wish I could have seen it but 300,000 people are at comic-con so the chances were low haha.
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls:

Cool! I hope you can get those!

And ya I really like the cosplay. Wish I could have seen it but 300,000 people are at comic-con so the chances were low haha.
    Power Torch, I know that you know that I haven't read any X comics. And you knowing that I love Storm and the X-men, you might have thought that I'm not into bloody stories or any books similar to Lobo's, Punisher's and even Batman, Daredevil, etc. Actually, you are right. I'm not into h2h, gun fight, bloody battles, etc. I'm not really into it like almost totally.

But I am willing to check it out and besides, I have been excited for X since the first time I saw him ( X # on April 2013) so just his appearance alone in each comic, I know my money was worth collecting his ongoing. I know I'm crazy!

Hopefully, I'll check Brain Boy's too. And I might consider Ghost's since I'm a fan of Ghastly.

Oh my. I forgot I'm still running out of money. So I'll actually add more collections when money is not a problem.

More power to PBS and to all PBS fans!
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; Today at 01:05 AM.

Power Torch and to the rest of the PBS fans , you might want to post here: http://community.comicbookresources....a-True-Passion!

If you'll check mine, it's on page 3. Of course I posted that X is one of them, with an image.

So if you have favorite characters from marvel with burning passion, you may include putting your favorite PBS character there too. Hehehe

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22842

Preview for Ghost Issue 7. As always I will only be looking at one page at most to avoid spoilers. Haha.

But! It looks great! I love Jan and Dan on this title! They have a great way of making Ghost and the stuff around her look really cool! Dan said at SDCC that he love Inking the rain. So I am glad to see the great looking rain in this preview. Looking forward to this issue! I am also liking the Hunter story as well that Chris is doing. Can't wait to learn more about that.

Its going to be sad to have Jan and Dan leave this title. But they want to come back. So I hope they do.
    Last edited by Power Torch; Today at 03:20 PM.
    Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    - Pulls: