Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    Selling all my PBS stuff... Here's one link
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/Captain-Midnig...726?nav=SEARCH
    If you don't mind me asking.What made you decide to sell? I have the entire Captain Midnight run as well and I love it. It would be very hard for me to part with.
    Oh, I'm always thinking. Just not always about the right things." TONY STARK

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    Selling all my PBS stuff... Here's one link
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/Captain-Midnig...726?nav=SEARCH
    still looking for that Occultist One Shot that you're selling. so wish I could find that here in British Columbia. Nigh Impossible and the shipping to Canada from the States is atrocious!
    ONE-SHOT (GUY DAVIS COVER).jpg
    This one and the Skyman Obama variant are the only 2 needed. Well those and the "Don't Fuck with Barb" rare variant of course.
    Come and Join the Conspiracy! www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

PULL LIST:
    Dark Horse; (Anything Project Black Sky) Barb Wire, King Tiger, Dark Horse Presents, Fight Club, Negative Space, Midnight Society DC; Aquaman Image; Nameless, Mantle, Savior, They're Not Like Us, the Wicked & the Divine, We Stand On Guard IDW; Dirk Gently, The X-Files: Season 11 ONI; The Life After, The Auteur ACTION LAB; Puppet Master & Afterlife with Archie, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Got my SDCC '15 badges!!! Power Torch's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO3TkExlY8g

Here is a video of Mike talking about PBS at SDCC. He is pretty much telling the same thing he told me. The characters are not done, they will return but not so connected as before. Looks like they are looking for big names to help, like Adam on Barb covers.

I'm glad PBS is not done, can't wait to see more and for the return of Ghost, hopefully soon haha.
    "I could easily tear your head off your shoulders right now. Maybe then you would stay dead..."
    - Vampirella; Vampirella Vol. 2 (2014) #1
    - Pulls:
    - Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, John Carter, Swords of Sorrow Event. Archie: Shield, Web, Black Hood, Hangman, Fox. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. Dark Horse: Barb Wire. Marvel: Blade. DC: Poison Ivy Mini. Image: Monstress.
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011
    - Dark Circle Comics (Archie) Fan Facebook Group Page! Click to join!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Well at SDCC they said none of these characters are done. So Cap, Ghost and X will be back. Its just a matter of when. Hopefully we hear something soon.
    I hope Duane will still write for X and hopefully Mike Deodato Jr or Stephanie Hans will do the art.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #8: 08/12/15

July is Vincent Van Goat Month!

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC)

Extraordinary X-men #1 by Jeff Lemire and Humberto Ramos, 10/14/2015