Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,536 of 1536

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Anyone heard anything new about Captain Midnight?! I really miss the character.
    There is a thread announcing the April 2016 solicitations from Dark Horse. I didn't see anything regarding Captain Midnight. And – apart from the TPB of Barb Wire's closing arc – there isn't anything for any of the other PBS characters either. So the waiting continues.
    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex * The Conspiracy Lives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

Pull List:The Black Hood, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Dark Horse Presents, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Gotham Academy, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Ms. Marvel, Plants vs. Zombies (for my son. lol) Rachel Rising, Secret Six, The Shield, Tomb Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    There is a thread announcing the April 2016 solicitations from Dark Horse. I didn't see anything regarding Captain Midnight. And – apart from the TPB of Barb Wire's closing arc – there isn't anything for any of the other PBS characters either. So the waiting continues.
    I hope they'll give us X , Ghost and Captain midnight ongoing solos.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing solo

May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter)

Storm is the leader of the X-men: Extraordinary X-men ongoing by Jeff Lemire

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I hope they'll give us X , Ghost and Captain midnight ongoing solos.
    I read that Captain Midnight is cancelled. Bummer... I was looking forward to a possible Captain Midnight/Major Mars crossover... Major Mars was a superhero from the 1940s who fought evil alongside Grag the robot. I sent mail to Dynamite Entertainment about bringing Major Mars & Grag into the modern world... First appearance of Major Mars: Exciting Comics #1 April 1940... Visit www.comics.org and view the cover art to Exciting Comics! And also, please visit www.herogoggles.com for tons of golden-age superheroes and supervillains information!

I've watched Deadpool the movie. It was awesome. I was wondering how an X movie will be as interesting as the Deadpool movie.

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter)

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I've watched Deadpool the movie. It was awesome. I was wondering how an X movie will be as interesting as the Deadpool movie.
    Personally, I haven't seen the Deadpool movie and am not in a hurry to do so. But I am happy that Deadpool fans have something to enjoy.

But as for the question about an X movie? As long as good screenwriting is involved and they stay true to the character as he has been established, it could make for a really enjoyable film. I'd definitely put down my money to see that.
    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex * The Conspiracy Lives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

Pull List:The Black Hood, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Dark Horse Presents, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Gotham Academy, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Ms. Marvel, Plants vs. Zombies (for my son. lol) Rachel Rising, Secret Six, The Shield, Tomb Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    Personally, I haven't seen the Deadpool movie and am not in a hurry to do so. But I am happy that Deadpool fans have something to enjoy.

But as for the question about an X movie? As long as good screenwriting is involved and they stay true to the character as he has been established, it could make for a really enjoyable film. I'd definitely put down my money to see that.

I really didn't expect the Deadpool movie to be great because well, we didn't really have great x-men movies. The Deadpool movie was like being done by Marvel Universe (lol). And I thought the movie was just gonna be all about jokes and killing. While the women may feel the movie is a bit gross, but there's a part of the movie that they will like, something I didn't expect. Great job to the whole cast/team of the Deadpool movie.

I hope we'll get an X-movie and I want the other 6 PBS characters to show up, others as support and others as a cameo

[center][/center