Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,541 of 1541
  1. #1531
    Junior Member Javasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Anyone heard anything new about Captain Midnight?! I really miss the character.
    There is a thread announcing the April 2016 solicitations from Dark Horse. I didn't see anything regarding Captain Midnight. And – apart from the TPB of Barb Wire's closing arc – there isn't anything for any of the other PBS characters either. So the waiting continues.
    Pull List: The Black Hood, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Dark Horse Presents, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Gotham Academy, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Ms. Marvel, Plants vs. Zombies (for my son. ), Rachel Rising, The Shield, Tomb Raider, Welcome Back

    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

  2. #1532
    I am Storm's fiance RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    17,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    There is a thread announcing the April 2016 solicitations from Dark Horse. I didn't see anything regarding Captain Midnight. And – apart from the TPB of Barb Wire's closing arc – there isn't anything for any of the other PBS characters either. So the waiting continues.
    I hope they'll give us X , Ghost and Captain midnight ongoing solos.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.


    You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing solo and Scarlet Witch ongoing solo


    "The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"


    Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter)

    Storm is the leader of the X-men: Extraordinary X-men ongoing by Jeff Lemire

  3. #1533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I hope they'll give us X , Ghost and Captain midnight ongoing solos.
    I read that Captain Midnight is cancelled. Bummer... I was looking forward to a possible Captain Midnight/Major Mars crossover... Major Mars was a superhero from the 1940s who fought evil alongside Grag the robot. I sent mail to Dynamite Entertainment about bringing Major Mars & Grag into the modern world... First appearance of Major Mars: Exciting Comics #1 April 1940... Visit www.comics.org and view the cover art to Exciting Comics! And also, please visit www.herogoggles.com for tons of golden-age superheroes and supervillains information!

  4. #1534
    I am Storm's fiance RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    17,895

    Default

    I've watched Deadpool the movie. It was awesome. I was wondering how an X movie will be as interesting as the Deadpool movie.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.


    You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing solo and Scarlet Witch ongoing solo


    "The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"


    Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter)

    Storm is the leader of the X-men: Extraordinary X-men ongoing by Jeff Lemire

  5. #1535
    Junior Member Javasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I've watched Deadpool the movie. It was awesome. I was wondering how an X movie will be as interesting as the Deadpool movie.
    Personally, I haven't seen the Deadpool movie and am not in a hurry to do so. But I am happy that Deadpool fans have something to enjoy.

    But as for the question about an X movie? As long as good screenwriting is involved and they stay true to the character as he has been established, it could make for a really enjoyable film. I'd definitely put down my money to see that.
    Pull List: The Black Hood, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Dark Horse Presents, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Gotham Academy, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Ms. Marvel, Plants vs. Zombies (for my son. ), Rachel Rising, The Shield, Tomb Raider, Welcome Back

    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

  6. #1536
    I am Storm's fiance RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    17,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    Personally, I haven't seen the Deadpool movie and am not in a hurry to do so. But I am happy that Deadpool fans have something to enjoy.

    But as for the question about an X movie? As long as good screenwriting is involved and they stay true to the character as he has been established, it could make for a really enjoyable film. I'd definitely put down my money to see that.

    I really didn't expect the Deadpool movie to be great because well, we didn't really have great x-men movies. The Deadpool movie was like being done by Marvel Universe (lol). And I thought the movie was just gonna be all about jokes and killing. While the women may feel the movie is a bit gross, but there's a part of the movie that they will like, something I didn't expect. Great job to the whole cast/team of the Deadpool movie.


    I hope we'll get an X-movie and I want the other 6 PBS characters to show up, others as support and others as a cameo

    [center][/center
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.


    You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing solo and Scarlet Witch ongoing solo


    "The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"


    Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter)

    Storm is the leader of the X-men: Extraordinary X-men ongoing by Jeff Lemire

  7. #1537
    Veteran Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Back when Ghost, X and Captain Midnight were all ending in about the same 4 month span Mike Richardson said we've not seen the last of them, especially Midnight.
    So with Ghost and King Tiger now over for a few months when should we expect some news? San Diego Comic Con? Heroes Con?
    I'd really like to see the Comics Greatest World/PBS characters back on our shelves soon!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  8. #1538
    Junior Member Javasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Back when Ghost, X and Captain Midnight were all ending in about the same 4 month span Mike Richardson said we've not seen the last of them, especially Midnight.
    So with Ghost and King Tiger now over for a few months when should we expect some news? San Diego Comic Con? Heroes Con?
    I'd really like to see the Comics Greatest World/PBS characters back on our shelves soon!!
    Each month that goes by is a month where I miss these characters. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that we might at least get some news from San Diego this year.
    Last edited by Javasaurus; 04-22-2016 at 09:47 AM.
    Pull List: The Black Hood, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Dark Horse Presents, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Gotham Academy, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Ms. Marvel, Plants vs. Zombies (for my son. ), Rachel Rising, The Shield, Tomb Raider, Welcome Back

    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

  9. #1539
    Newbie Member Mormegil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I really didn't expect the Deadpool movie to be great because well, we didn't really have great x-men movies. The Deadpool movie was like being done by Marvel Universe (lol). And I thought the movie was just gonna be all about jokes and killing. While the women may feel the movie is a bit gross, but there's a part of the movie that they will like, something I didn't expect. Great job to the whole cast/team of the Deadpool movie.


    I hope we'll get an X-movie and I want the other 6 PBS characters to show up, others as support and others as a cameo

    [center][/center
    What character is the Grim Reaper? and does anyone know if Dark Horse plans on collect Captain Midnight into an omnibus?

  10. #1540
    Junior Member Javasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    What character is the Grim Reaper? and does anyone know if Dark Horse plans on collect Captain Midnight into an omnibus?
    I think the Grim Reaper reference applies to the Occultist.

    I don't know if DH has any plans to publish Captain Midnight in an omnibus. There is a thread dedicated to the general omnibus/collected topics; so that might be a good place to stop by and ask.
    Pull List: The Black Hood, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Dark Horse Presents, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Gotham Academy, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Ms. Marvel, Plants vs. Zombies (for my son. ), Rachel Rising, The Shield, Tomb Raider, Welcome Back

    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

  11. #1541
    Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Back when Ghost, X and Captain Midnight were all ending in about the same 4 month span Mike Richardson said we've not seen the last of them, especially Midnight.
    So with Ghost and King Tiger now over for a few months when should we expect some news? San Diego Comic Con? Heroes Con?
    I'd really like to see the Comics Greatest World/PBS characters back on our shelves soon!!
    I plan on asking at this year's comic con, if I can. I'm going to be very busy this year most likely, more so then other years, but if Mike is on a panel that I can go to, I plan on asking about Ghost and others. Hopefully he has more info then he did last year.

    I know I'll read Ghost again someday, I remain hopeful that my favorite hero will return again.
    "I could easily tear your head off your shoulders right now. Maybe then you would stay dead..."
    - Vampirella; Vampirella Vol. 2 (2014) #1
    - Pulls:
    - Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris. Archie: Shield, Black Hood, Hangman. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. Marvel: Uncanny X-Men, Mockingbird. DC: Poison Ivy, Earth 2.
    - Dark Circle Comics (Archie) Fan Facebook Group Page! Click to join!
    - Check out Jack The Hunted, coming April 2016, from Insane Comics! Created by me! Click here for more!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •