Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,468 of 1468

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightHour View Post
    Is it Project Black Sky?
    I'm not sure, its based on a classic Warren Publishing character, but with time travel who knows?
    Marvel: ULTIMATES, SPIDERMAN 2099, EXT X-MEN, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS.
    Valiant: UNITY, IVAR, TIMEWALKER, BOOK OF DEATH.
    Others: CYBORG, OMEGAMEN, CONAN, TRANSFORMERS.

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    Sorry, is no one going to talk about this pic? Haha
    It's not Project black Sky.

Somebody should probably create a thread for Dark Horse Comics.
    "I can rip the air from your lungs with the force of a hurricane. I can cascade the electrical impulses in your brains and induce a violent seizure. I can freeze your hearts and shatter your veins. Surrender Logan to us.-Storm in Wolverines #6."

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #7: 07/01/15

July is Vincent Van Goat Month!

Top Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC)

Last edited by Shadowras; 06-22-2015 at 05:05 PM.
    Marvel: ULTIMATES, SPIDERMAN 2099, EXT X-MEN, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS.
    Valiant: UNITY, IVAR, TIMEWALKER, BOOK OF DEATH.
    Others: CYBORG, OMEGAMEN, CONAN, TRANSFORMERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    That was fun. I like it when Dark Horse lets their sense of humor get out to play.
    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex * The Conspiracy Lives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

Pull List: Barb Wire, The Black Hood, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Bitch Planet, Gotham Academy, Rachel Rising, Ms. Marvel, Tomb Raider, Secret Six,

Test driving: Bloodshot Reborn, The Fox, The Infinite Loop, Ninjak, Southern Cross

The second King Tiger promo video – "Spring Cleaning" – can be seen here:

http://comicsbulletin.com/exclusive-...es-to-youtube/
    Twitter: @JavasaurusRex * The Conspiracy Lives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

Pull List: Barb Wire, The Black Hood, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD 1952, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Bitch Planet, Gotham Academy, Rachel Rising, Ms. Marvel, Tomb Raider, Secret Six,

Test driving: Bloodshot Reborn, The Fox, The Infinite Loop, Ninjak, Southern Cross

Geeked-out Nation posted a pretty nice review/send-off of Captain Midnight #24:

http://www.geekedoutnation.com/comic...n-midnight-24/

What an Ending!! Captain Midnight goes out spoilers:
    with a bang! PLUS!!! I got my wish on the last page! A Secret Squadron Team Up book!!
    end of spoilers I can't wait!!
    Come and Join the Conspiracy! www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

PULL LIST:
    Dark Horse; (Anything Project Black Sky), Fight Club, Dark Horse Presents DC; Aquaman Image; C.O.W.L., Nameless, Chrononauts, Mantle, Savior, They're Not Like Us, the Wicked & the Divine, Wytches IDW; Dirk Gently, The X-Files: Season 10, Millennium ONI; The Life After, The Auteur ACTION LAB; Puppet Master & Afterlife with Archie

Got my SDCC '15 badges!!! Power Torch's Avatar

Yep! An amazing last issue. And without spoilers I can say that, this is not the end of Project Black Sky for sure! Can't wait to see what happens next! I hope Ghost returns soon haha! I have lots of questions, luckily San Diego Comic Con is in two weeks, so I hope I will get my chance to ask them!

I am hoping for rotating minis at least, like King Tiger mini, then Ghost, then X and so on (for example). But I hope all of these characters return at some point. Though since I am a huge Ghost fan, I am hoping she returns soon haha.

Can't wait till Con, I hope I get to ask some questions at a Dark Horse panel, and if I do, you guys will hear the answers haha.
    "I could easily tear your head off your shoulders right now. Maybe then you would stay dead..."
    - Vampirella; Vampirella Vol. 2 (2014) #1
    - Pulls:
    - Archie: The Shield, The Web, The Black Hood, The Hangman, The Fox. Dynamite: Vampirella, Swords of Sorrow Event. Dark Horse: Barb Wire. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. Marvel: Spider-Gwen. DC: Earth 2.
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011
    - Dark Circle Comics (Archie) Fan Facebook Group Page! Click to join!

It turns out that Barb Wire was the only thing showing up on my pull list this week. It definitely has a different personality than the rest of the titles from PBS; as it's heavy on humor and doesn't seem to be trying to take itself too seriously. There are some underlying threads of social commentary that seem to be spurring the events taking place (but they are handled with a touch of irreverence); so there is some room to have serious moments in the story later. Overall I found it to be a fun read and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

One interesting note: this title isn't tagged as a Project Black Sky book; instead, it displays the Steel Harbor icon that first appeared on Comics Greatest World.

I haven't read mine yet as I'm two weeks behind on books, still have the final Captain Midnight to read.
    I did something I rarely do which was get both covers. The Adam Hughes 1:10 variant was too awesome to not get.

I'll look harder at the cover for the Steel Harbor icon you mentioned.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Got my SDCC '15 badges!!! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    It turns out that Barb Wire was the only thing showing up on my pull list this week. It definitely has a different personality than the rest of the titles from PBS; as it's heavy on humor and doesn't seem to be trying to take itself too seriously. There are some underlying threads of social commentary that seem to be spurring the events taking place (but they are handled with a touch of irreverence); so there is some room to have serious moments in the story later. Overall I found it to be a fun read and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

One interesting note: this title isn't tagged as a Project Black Sky book; instead, it displays the Steel Harbor icon that first appeared on Comics Greatest World.
    Ya I think they are changing the lines name, like when Comics Greatest World became Dark Horse Heroes.

But I really liked the first issue, great start! Can't wait for issue two!
    "I could easily tear your head off your shoulders right now. Maybe then you would stay dead..."
    - Vampirella; Vampirella Vol. 2 (2014) #1
    - Pulls:
    - Archie: The Shield, The Web, The Black Hood, The Hangman, The Fox. Dynamite: Vampirella, Swords of Sorrow Event. Dark Horse: Barb Wire. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. Marvel: Spider-Gwen. DC: Earth 2.
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011
    - Dark Circle Comics (Archie) Fan Facebook Group Page! Click to join!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I haven't read mine yet as I'm two weeks behind on books, still have the final Captain Midnight to read.
    I did something I rarely do which was get both covers. The Adam Hughes 1:10 variant was too awesome to not get.

I'll look harder at the cover for the Steel Harbor icon you mentioned.
    The Steel Harbor icon is on the inside front and back covers of the version that I have.

Was X'es real name revealed ?
    "I can rip the air from your lungs with the force of a hurricane. I can cascade the electrical impulses in your brains and induce a violent seizure. I can freeze your hearts and shatter your veins. Surrender Logan to us.-Storm in Wolverines #6."

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #7: 07/01/15

July is Vincent Van Goat Month!

Top Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC)