Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
    Cap' Jim we will miss you Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Would love to see that article, if you can find it.
    Ya, I save all the articles and interviews. I just have to look through them when I get home.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I agree Captain Midnight is for sure kind of a center point in the PBS world. As he has a lot to do with the PBS group. All the characters play an important role though and each of the characters have a part to play. You can feel Black Sky in Captain Midnight and Brain Boy. And a bit in X and Ghost. Though in a recent interview (I can try to find it if needed) it was said that Ghost has an important role to play, if Black Sky ever learns about her. And after the recent events in her title I am guessing they will now know haha.

But agreed Captain Midnight is a great place to start. But please check out Ghost, X and the rest of them too.
    Start with my favorite PBS character X, hehehehe
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." - Halle Berry as Storm

Yes! Storm has her own ongoing solo comics. Storm #1 in shops: 7/23/2014

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com
    Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse) characters and learn more about Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman and X!

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is synonymous to complete awesomeness!

Well albright industries is pretty much a lightning rod throughout all the PBS titles. Brain Boy's surrogates work for a division of Albright Industries, Skyman program was developed by AI, and most of Albright's tech was shared with Sharkbyte, who in turn, it was revealed in Cap #15, worked with Archon/Winter, who has appeared in X. So its pretty fair to say Capt Midnight is the epicenter of PBS universe. But thats not to say its the best title in the line or most important in terms of reading The nice this about PBS is that you can read individual titles and not be beholden to read the entire line to get the whole story. Albeit, you'll only receive the story via the perspective of that individual title, kinda like only hearing one persons' version of events after a ten car pileup. *I'm going to surmise that Blackout's tech was harnessed via the tangentially reality shown in PBS 2/5 online webcomic, the four guys trying to kill the astronauts look an awful lot like Blackout, Not sure how the Occultist really ties in, other than maybe someone is using tech to reach out to the other realities/possibilities, and stumbled upon the alternate universe of the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Would love to see that article, if you can find it.
    So I think I found the article and I was kinda way off haha. I read it a long time ago, and I must have gotten mixed up somehow.

Here it is: Just in case you want to have a look at it.

"Permanently "phased" out of our world, Ghost may the one person who can be helped by Project Black Sky and their technology — if they ever learn she exists."

That is what was said, I got the last part right...but I was way off haha. Sorry my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    Well albright industries is pretty much a lightning rod throughout all the PBS titles. Brain Boy's surrogates work for a division of Albright Industries, Skyman program was developed by AI, and most of Albright's tech was shared with Sharkbyte, who in turn, it was revealed in Cap #15, worked with Archon/Winter, who has appeared in X. So its pretty fair to say Capt Midnight is the epicenter of PBS universe. But thats not to say its the best title in the line or most important in terms of reading The nice this about PBS is that you can read individual titles and not be beholden to read the entire line to get the whole story. Albeit, you'll only receive the story via the perspective of that individual title, kinda like only hearing one persons' version of events after a ten car pileup. *I'm going to surmise that Blackout's tech was harnessed via the tangentially reality shown in PBS 2/5 online webcomic, the four guys trying to kill the astronauts look an awful lot like Blackout, Not sure how the Occultist really ties in, other than maybe someone is using tech to reach out to the other realities/possibilities, and stumbled upon the alternate universe of the dead.
    I am not sure if the Blackout suits are the same thing as the suits in Black Sky webcomic. They have never been shown to cross into that frozen dimension. But they may be the start of the Blackout suit, as in the comics is a very recently made suit.

And someone used dimension tech to bring Ghost in and out of that hell like dimension, which was a mix of magic and tech. I feel like King Tiger/The Occultist are the magic side to the Black Sky world, Ghost is the in-between (just like her, in-between dimensions), and everyone else is kinda tech/science based.

This is all just my feeling though, with what info we currently have haha.
    Last edited by Power Torch; Yesterday at 12:20 AM.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Pulls:
    - Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight. Dynamite: Solar, Chastity. Valiant: Dr. Mirage Mini. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Silent Hill Downpour Mini. Archie: The Shield(2015).

Loving this!

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." - Halle Berry as Storm

Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse) characters and learn more about Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman and X!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Loving this!

That's a really good issue actually, it's before Ghost got her series I believe. I may have to check on that, but I think I am right. I would just have to look though my box, but I will do that later. I love the old team ups Ghost and X use to have. Even after his series ended there was a few team ups that were good.

Also I am finally getting issue 8 of Ghost tomorrow. Was waiting on a check. I will let you know what I think later. Haha
    - Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    That's a really good issue actually, it's before Ghost got her series I believe. I may have to check on that, but I think I am right. I would just have to look though my box, but I will do that later. I love the old team ups Ghost and X use to have. Even after his series ended there was a few team ups that were good.

Also I am finally getting issue 8 of Ghost tomorrow. Was waiting on a check. I will let you know what I think later. Haha
    Yeah! I was able to find it in midtown comics' website.