Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
Results 1,126 to 1,131 of 1131
    Newbie Member

Hi folks! I was really hyped on Ghost and X coming back a few years ago, and was tentatively going to give Captain Midnight a shot, but then ran into some financial issues and had to stop collecting for a while. Am now back on my feet and the first thing I discover when trying to see what issue things are on is that Ghost has been cancelled?!

What happened??

Wow! What an issue of Captain Midnight! This comic is exactly what I'm looking. I really enjoyed the fight with Chuck, and the lead in to all the big action that we were promised. Begin Act One! It was so enthralling

spoilers:
    & that Chuck used his powers to to stop the interdimentional creatures from breaking through into this world still makes me think this will be an introduction to Vortex origin for when he comes back through
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by MidnightHour; 01-28-2015 at 07:28 PM.
    Come and Join the Conspiracy! www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectBlackSky/

PULL LIST:
    Dark Horse; Captain Midnight, X, Ghost (Anything Project Black Sky), Sundowners, Dark Horse Presents DC; Aquaman, Aquaman and the Others Image; They're Not Like Us, the Wicked & the Divine, Wytches IDW; The X-Files: Season 10, Millennium ONI; The Life After & Afterlife with Archie

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Hi folks! I was really hyped on Ghost and X coming back a few years ago, and was tentatively going to give Captain Midnight a shot, but then ran into some financial issues and had to stop collecting for a while. Am now back on my feet and the first thing I discover when trying to see what issue things are on is that Ghost has been cancelled?!

What happened??
    Lack of sales?

Got my SDCC '15 badges!!! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post

What happened??
    Ghost got canceled due to lack of sales, I blame the delays and skip month due to the first artist leaving and then the following artist changes. I believe the characters and stories were good, people just lose interesting in a unstable book that kept skipping months and kept changing artist.

Captain Midnight is ending, it is a planed ending though. And the writer said, stay tuned, exciting stuff planned, or something very similar (can't find the tweet). So I don't think Cap is done, just changing books maybe? Or something.

I am hoping Ghost is not done as well. In the letter page of last issue they said it was the end of this series, which makes me thing there will be another series after. But that could just be wishful thinking on my part. I am a HUGE Ghost fan haha.
    "Sometimes it's nice being the Ghost. Save a life here, kill a demon there. It's a pretty good living."
    - Elisa Cameron; Ghost #7
    - Pulls:
    - Archie: The Shield, The Black Hood, The Fox, Afterlife. Dark Horse: X, Captain Midnight. Valiant: The Valiant. Zenescope: Robyn Hood. IDW: Jem. Dynamite: Vampirella, Solar, Chastity.
    - Original Join Date: Jun 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Hey guys so I can a Conan/Dark Horse question. When I read comics digitally I use comixology, although I see Dark Horse doesn't allow their comics to be sold through comixology and they sell them through their own site. So If I buy digital comics through Dark Horse are they PDF format or do I need to download another app just to read their comics?

As for Conan how has the latest series, Conan the Avenger been? I haven't read any of Dark Horses Conan comics for a couple years. Any suggestions would be appreciated! thanks for the help!
    This post further magnifies how Dark Horse's lack of promotion has hurt. This poster just saw the words Dark Horse in the title and decided to post with little or no idea that it's a dedicated thread to Project Black Sky and the Comics Greatest World superhero characters at Dark Horse.

It's not a free for all DH thread.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This post further magnifies how Dark Horse's lack of promotion has hurt. This poster just saw the words Dark Horse in the title and decided to post with little or no idea that it's a dedicated thread to Project Black Sky and the Comics Greatest World superhero characters at Dark Horse.

It's not a free for all DH thread.
    That's got nothing to do with DH promotions ( or lack thereof in regards to PBS) just that posters' lack of looking for the right forum; or not bothering to look, I've posted in DH Fire and Stone; and have also seen a Hellboy forum, so I know they exist. This isn't a DH sponsored forum, just a forum for individuals who appreciate PBS.

Technically it has nothing to do with CGW either; but seeing as alot of PBS has been DHHeroes and CGW characters rebooted, I just don't think many people mind discussing those entities
    Last edited by Aomalle27; Yesterday at 05:13 PM.