Page 710 of 710 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710
Results 10,636 to 10,645 of 10645

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    To be honest, I'll believe that there is new content coming when it's actually here. When was Ronan dangled in front of us? Seems like ages ago.
    April 13...

The reintroduction of the Watcher was fun while AU Ultron was the prize, but you can tell by the relatively low number of fractals being submitted now that there's limited interest in winning a hero many squaddies already have, and have the option of buying under normal circumstances.
    Well... they've already got the subscribers' money to some degree, so putting a current agent-only hero is a good way to get a bunch of non-members to break their fractal banks... making earning 4x much more appealing. It seems to me that the point of the World Event is using rare content as a "reset" button for folks with ridiculously large fractal banks. The game economy seems pretty well-balanced to me, as my kids have to work for a bit with their non-member account to get a new hero or whatever. But the 4x fractals for members might have been a bit overzealous.

We all got excited when Snacks re-appeared a couple of weeks ago, but the excuse for no new content being due to lots of bugs to deal with is beginning to wear thin. Even if the next update brings in a new maximum level of 40, it will be an anti-climax without new content. And never mind a new hero, I'm starting to run out of missions I feel like doing. Bottom line: time to deliver on the promises.
    It's a negative spiral... no new content means loss cash flowing into the game means can't pay as many team members means less content...

But, honestly, it is not hard to know what people want and what will generate some cash flow. Carnage probably made them some $$. $7 seems a bit pricey for a toon to me (and hence my symbiote-loving son still doesn't have him), but come on, they should've had those Avengers 2 suits ready to go long ago so they could tease them and release at least some of them in conjunction with the film. That would have generated some income if they did it right. Kellogg's is probably having a good month with their Avengers tie-ins and they don't let you run around and pound an "A" in the ground with a toon.

Finally got the Supreme Achievement with my last villain! MODOK!

Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 4462
    Achievement Points: 26000

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Excellent! Congratulations!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail
    SHSO Squad Level: 4462/4462
    SHSO Achievement Points: 20000, 2640/4596

Hypnotizer of chickens Dare Alloy Trancer's Avatar

It is odd that the front page banner still lists AU Ultron as the world event even though it changed to EOTE,
    Dare Alloy Trancer
    Level 4431
    Achievement level: 17,485

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    It is odd that the front page banner still lists AU Ultron as the world event even though it changed to EOTE,
    Actually, given the SHSO ebb we are in, it doesn't seem odd to me at all.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail
    SHSO Squad Level: 4462/4462
    SHSO Achievement Points: 20000, 2640/4596

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Congrats, RCL, on another stunning achievement....once again proving that you are Da Man! I am assuming you did Modok crisis missions solo, like you did with Dr. Doom? Would love to see a youtube video of you doing a crisis mission solo with some of these lesser characters like Doom and Modok, to learn your technique. I couldn't even beat the non-crisis of the Brotherhood mission with doom solo....don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 4000+
    ACH Points: 20000+

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Did Gazillion ever confirm or deny that the experience accumulated after a character has reached level 20 is being stored and will apply once level 40 is available?

Is anyone else having an issue where you play a mission and then, in the next mission you play, you can't move your character with your moue cursor?

The only thing I am aware of that can cause this kind of mouse freeze is somehow caused by the achievement menus. I know Spy has reported that starting missions thru the ach menus can cause the lockup, and while this is true, it is also true that just by browsing the ach menus can cause the lockup. I know, because I havent used the ach menus to launch a mission in ages, yet I still get lockups occasionally when I use the ach menus to view my hero and mission status. WHen my mouse locks up due to this, I have a fix that has worked for me %100 of the time, without having to log out and in again. Once I notice my mouse is locked, I go back into the ach menu, and click on the hero tab. Then I close the ach menu which gets me back to whatever zone I'm in. At that point, I my mouse problem is unfrozen again (at least until the next time I cause a freeze again by browsing the ach menus).

Next time the lockup happens, please try the above remedy and report back whether or not it solved the problem for you.

About the two Rogues.....I remember when I first purchased them way back when, and hoping that she would be able to borrow abilities from other heroes or villains dynamically. I was pretty bummed to find out that she couldn't, but wasn't all that suprised...I was just wishfully thinking. However, now that I have also started playing MH, I have discovered that their Rouge does exactly what I had hoped....she can actually steal the powers used by heroes and villains she comes into contact with. If SHSO ever does another new Rogue, I hope they will try to give her this ability....it's really fun to run around seeing what abilities you can steal and use!

That's dedication...with a pinch of obsession!
    Next Solo "Most Wanted" Thread: R&R&R Charlie (Gam)bit my finger!

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    That's dedication...with a pinch of obsession!
    True lol, I have all the heroes with 10 missions, all the villains (all but Dark Iron Patriot and Dark Surfer) with 75 missions, all the missions (all but Red Skull, Mysterio and Thanos Crisis) played with 50 different heroes, I'm running out of things to do, maybe go to 25 missions with all the heroes, or maybe 50 lol, I'm ready for the 40's!
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 4462
    Achievement Points: 26000