Page 770 of 770 FirstFirst ... 270670720760766767768769770
Results 11,536 to 11,547 of 11547
    Newbie Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott@SHSO View Post
    Hello CBR people!

First, some bad news. The fix for the 0 achievements/can't switch characters bug is still ongoing, and it doesn't look like there'll be an update this week to address it. We've escalated the bug with Unity, and we hope to have a solution between the end of this week and next.

In the meanwhile, there's a workaround for the inability to switch characters. Go to the Mission airlock, change your character there, then return to the game zones:

1) Click the top right arrow menu
    2) Click Pick A Mission
    3) Click the Pick A Hero button
    4) Click and OK the character you want to play
    5) Click the Go button to go to the mission airlock
    6) Click the Close X button to and return to the game zone

You should be the character you want to play. Achievements are still being tracked internally; they're just not being displayed.

Apologies again, everyone. We're still working at it
    What about the bug which keeps me from seeing any fractals/shards in game, and keeps me from using the flight pads?

Spy, why cant shso release movie characters?
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by Oyjord View Post
    What about the bug which keeps me from seeing any fractals/shards in game, and keeps me from using the flight pads?
    S.S. Pudding's fix works for that, too. When you first enter the game open up the World Tool (upper right green arrow), open up the "Achievements" section, then close the Achievement section.

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Spy, why cant shso release movie characters?
    I think I said they were unable to coordinate content to movies/TV/comics releases. Gaz does have specific licenses on what they can do with costume designs and does have to get approval for specific characters. But, other than that, there is no reason they couldn't give us this themed content. I think the main issue is they have limited resources to do so.
    Next Solo "Most Wanted" Thread: R&R&R Charlie (Gam)bit my finger!

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default I just wanna play.

Maybe, though I can't get it to work (or give me different results). I open up the achievements while the camera is still moving down to the ground (that's about as fast as I can open that window) but still no luck, meaning when I open up my mission achievements, they're all blank with no list of individual missions. No character switching for me that way. Instead, character switching via Pick A Mission does work for me, so I can run about my merry way.

Maybe it's a timing thing and I'm missing something in his workaround?

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    S.S. Pudding's fix is better.
    Super Hero Squad Online player!
    Playing on Firefox 39.0
    Unity player version: 4.6.6f2 (http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup)
    Unity Plugin version: 5.0.3f2 (http://unity3d.com/webplayer/)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhat Mang View Post
    Maybe, though I can't get it to work (or give me different results). I open up the achievements while the camera is still moving down to the ground (that's about as fast as I can open that window) but still no luck, meaning when I open up my mission achievements, they're all blank with no list of individual missions. No character switching for me that way. Instead, character switching via Pick A Mission does work for me, so I can run about my merry way.

Maybe it's a timing thing and I'm missing something in his workaround?
    Will you run a quick experiment for us, please?

Wait until your squaddie populates in zone (appears), then try it. Also, do you have a sidekick on upon entering?

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Curse you, 4.6.6f2!

Happy to give it a go!

Zoned with Agent Venom without sidekick, waited for ~20-30 seconds, opened up the achievements. Overall progress was 0/0. Dug deeper into the mission achievements and saw all boss progress as 0/0. Opened up one of the bosses, and no missions were listed - the window was blank.

Backed out of the achievements, and summoned FFF (no mega-collect yet... sigh...). Reloaded game and rezoned back in with Agent Venom and FFF. Same results: 0/0 achievements, no missions listed.

In my case, the mission path is the only way to switch characters (so far). At least I can run and collect: the R key seems to be working.

Will you run a quick experiment for us, please?

Wait until your squaddie populates in zone (appears), then try it. Also, do you have a sidekick on upon entering?
    Playing on Firefox 39.0

Happy to give it a go!

Zoned with Agent Venom without sidekick, waited for ~20-30 seconds, opened up the achievements. Overall progress was 0/0. Dug deeper into the mission achievements and saw all boss progress as 0/0. Opened up one of the bosses, and no missions were listed - the window was blank.

Backed out of the achievements, and summoned FFF (no mega-collect yet... sigh...). Reloaded game and rezoned back in with Agent Venom and FFF. Same results: 0/0 achievements, no missions listed.

In my case, the mission path is the only way to switch characters (so far). At least I can run and collect: the R key seems to be working.
    Did you start opening Achievements or did you close the Achievement section right after you opened it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott@SHSO View Post
    Hello CBR people!

First, some bad news. The fix for the 0 achievements/can't switch characters bug is still ongoing, and it doesn't look like there'll be an update this week to address it. We've escalated the bug with Unity, and we hope to have a solution between the end of this week and next.

In the meanwhile, there's a workaround for the inability to switch characters. Go to the Mission airlock, change your character there, then return to the game zones:

1) Click the top right arrow menu
    2) Click Pick A Mission
    3) Click the Pick A Hero button
    4) Click and OK the character you want to play
    5) Click the Go button to go to the mission airlock
    6) Click the Close X button to and return to the game zone

You should be the character you want to play. Achievements are still being tracked internally; they're just not being displayed.

Apologies again, everyone. We're still working at it
    Other issues I have with this post:
    - #2 should read "Play A Mission"
    - #5 Once you select "Go" you go directly to the mission loading screen
    - #6 What "X"?

Maybe I'm confused from the difference of the mission loading screen and mission "airlock" screen...

Newbie Member

S.S. Pudding's fix works for that, too. When you first enter the game open up the World Tool (upper right green arrow), open up the "Achievements" section, then close the Achievement section.
    I've tried this a million times, doesn't work for me.

Default The Curse of 4.6.6f2

Hm... when loading into the zone, I waited ~20-30 seconds before clicking the achievement option open (when working, it takes about 16 seconds for me to load my achievements). Once in the achievement window, I didn't close it right away, instead taking a couple moments to scroll through visible categories before advancing into the mission lists, then finally closing the achievements.

After your question below, I did an attempt where I waited only for the camera to settle on the ground, listening for that "Whoosh" sound (heard when spawning in) with glowy visual effects. Then I opened the achievements window, immediately acknowledged the achievement numbers (still 0/0), then just as quickly closed the window. After a couple moments, I reopened the window. Still 0/0, no mission list.

I then did an attempt with the original quick timing, where I clicked open the achievements while the intro camera was scrolling down, but closed the window right away. After a couple moments, I reopened the achievements window. Same thing: 0/0.

Am I missing something in the timing with S.S. Pudding's steps?

Did you start opening Achievements or did you close the Achievement section right after you opened it?
    Playing on Firefox 39.0

Default Scott's steps.

I think I got these figured out.

#2 - Yup, should be Play.
    #5 - Oh, the mission entry flow is different if you play the daily mission where you end up with other players. I think that's the "airlock". If you don't select the daily mission, clicking the Go button takes you to the chosen mission loading screen and into the mission.
    #6 - X is the red X button at the top right of the "airlock" window that closes it.

Maybe he was thinking of using just the Daily Mission. 8D

Other issues I have with this post:
    - #2 should read "Play A Mission"
    - #5 Once you select "Go" you go directly to the mission loading screen
    - #6 What "X"?

Maybe I'm confused from the difference of the mission loading screen and mission "airlock" screen...
    Playing on Firefox 39.0

Hm... when loading into the zone, I waited ~20-30 seconds before clicking the achievement option open (when working, it takes about 16 seconds for me to load my achievements). Once in the achievement window, I didn't close it right away, instead taking a couple moments to scroll through visible categories before advancing into the mission lists, then finally closing the achievements.

After your question below, I did an attempt where I waited only for the camera to settle on the ground, listening for that "Whoosh" sound (heard when spawning in) with glowy visual effects. Then I opened the achievements window, immediately acknowledged the achievement numbers (still 0/0), then just as quickly closed the window. After a couple moments, I reopened the window. Still 0/0, no mission list.

I then did an attempt with the original quick timing, where I clicked open the achievements while the intro camera was scrolling down, but closed the window right away. After a couple moments, I reopened the achievements window. Same thing: 0/0.

Am I missing something in the timing with S.S. Pudding's steps?
    S.S. Pudding's workaround doesn't fix missions. It only allows you to switch characters, use Mega-Collect, and reloads fractals in zones. There is no mission/Achievement fix.