Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3540
    Squad Level 1603+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    I've never really made being in the survival top ten a priority...pleased as punch if I get on there right after the mission is released and before the uber-high scorers come along, sure. But otherwise, I honestly could care less, regardless of the mission's theme. Bully for those who do care...I have better things to do and bigger fish to fry like, well, the achievements.
    Yeah. I have never focused on the high scores, either. It just surprised me that you had never even run that mission before with Reed. BTW, I am sure you could beat my record. Only a few people have ever played it solo, so mine wasn't necessarily that great.

Squad Level 1603+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Anyone else having trouble switching between zones? If I login, go to Villainville, then go somewhere else and then go back to Villainville, it basically freezes at the loading screen between zones. At first, I thought it was a fluke, but it happens every single time I do it. Seems to only be happening while going to Villainville too.
    Yeah, this is happening to me to. In fact, now it just happened as I was trying to load a mission. I am currently reloading the game. Again. Ugh.

Getting ready for the Card League. Just updated my Storm's Majestic card deck to 2.0 and created another deck.
    However I fear they are still not good enough. I was never really into buying cards that much, but I always enjoyed doing the card tournaments.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm
    Squad Level:1100+

Anyone else having trouble switching between zones? If I login, go to Villainville, then go somewhere else and then go back to Villainville, it basically freezes at the loading screen between zones. At first, I thought it was a fluke, but it happens every single time I do it. Seems to only be happening while going to Villainville too.

UPDATE: Now I can't get into Villainville at all. I can switch between all the other zones just fine. I get prompted with a message to wait or stop Unity player.
    I am... It freezes when I load to Villainville. The other zones work fine for me though.
    Squad Name: Famous Storm Arrow
    SHSO Squad Level: 2970
    Just re-joined after everything was deleted.

I've had freeze-while-loading issues since last night; now it's:

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    I've never really made being in the survival top ten a priority...But otherwise, I honestly could care less, regardless of the mission's theme.
    But, but, I was giving you my support, my all! Is that now for nothing?

Hey, I'm cool, we each have our own goals.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator

Caption this photo!
    Mystique: Hello Iron Patriot
    Loki: Hello... Mystique

Sigh. Great. First the pests died in Daily Bugle, then Baxter Plaza. Now I can't even get into one of the last two zones they load in.

These bugs are really becoming ridiculous. I thought they found the issue with the troublebots, so why isn't it fixed? I don't think anybody would mind any necessary server downtime.

I should be fairly equally along in the pest and critter achievements, but thanks to this bug? I'm only 800 away from getting the final critter achievement. But I'm only 1600 into the pest one. I'm not looking forward to all of the extra running around this is going to cause me. At this rate, I'll even get golden fractal mastery before pests.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

I got Arctic IM out of a Titanium Box before it went down again.

But that's all right. I'll just pretend to run Creatures of the Night a few times.

Question re: the store...

Just got the one year membership instead of a month at a time as I have been. With the 10% store discount, is there any reason not to convert all of your monthly gold to fractals? With the discount, the 1000 fractal bag only costs 90g, so you're getting the discount in the conversion and then getting the discount again when you purchase with the fractals you bought. Am I missing something, or is that definitely the way to go to maximize your purchasing power?
    Squad Name: The Smasher Robot
    Favorite Marvel Character: Hulk
    Most-often Played Character: EOTE Spidey
    Real Life Hobby: Coffee Roasting/Obsessing

The only reason to not convert is if you want to use your gold like a bank. But with the 10% discount, definitely convert your gold to fractals first.

So I try to log into heroup today to have the game freeze at 94% its done it 8 times now and I cannot play the game this is very upsetting as I missed a day of log in rewards
    Squad Name: Whistling Screaming Butler
    Squad Lvl: 1152
    Heroes: 80
    Favorite Hero: Superior Spider-Man

Yea, yesterday I was running around and them I couldn't move. Then after that I started to get loading issues and kept crashing. Once I got annoyed with it, I just got off for the night.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm
    Squad Level:1100+

So I bought Super Skrull this morning. He's not bad. I like his HeroUp and power attacks, but his basic attacks could be better. I think he'd be cooler if he started out with two punches with rock hands like Thing's first two attacks, then the stretch kick, Torch's fire blast where he spreads out his arms and then finish it with Sue's invisible blocks. As it is now, those first two attacks (invisible barriers) take too long and do little, Torch's fire shooting is okay but again he does it too long and it doesn't do enough damage, plus, none of Thing's moves are represented in his basic attacks. Just my two cents on a pretty cool character that I think could be better.
    SHSO Name: Commander Dark Guard
    Signature Hero: Captain Marvel

I was very stupid and confused my squad name it's Enraged Enforcer Arrow, sorry.
    SHSO Name: Enraged Arrow Enforcer
    Squad Level: 1321
    Favourite Hero: Avengers Iron Man
    Most Played Hero: Superior Spider-Man