Page 826 of 826 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826
Results 12,376 to 12,378 of 12378

Just had a surprise: I'm in Cyprus at a conference, and got up this morning to play SHSO for a while before going in to the venue to regsiter and - I can't access SHSO at all. When I go to the SHSO website, I get redirected to a site called 'international.heroup.com', which has Iron Man telling me that 'We're on our way', but that SHSO 'is currently not available in your area'.

Wow. I thought you could access SHSO from just about everywhere, although you couldn't make payments from certain locations. I was in Turkey a couple of years ago, which is just a short flight to the north as the crow flies, and had no trouble logging on.

Oh well. Might actually have to do some work at this conference now! I'm particularly disappointed because I was going to buy Doctor Doom on Thursday once I had enough fractals in my newbie non-agent account, but that's not going to happen now - I don't get back to SHSO civilization until late Saturday evening!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Wow. I thought you could access SHSO from just about everywhere, although you couldn't make payments from certain locations. I was in Turkey a couple of years ago, which is just a short flight to the north as the crow flies, and had no trouble logging on.
    I know China blocks heroup.com when I asked my Chinese friends via chat to try it and they're blocked; but Hong Kong, Macau, and maybe Shanghai are exempt. But I don't know if using a VPN can bypass that the way a Facebook friend of mine is able to get on FB from the mainland.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    Wb Pyrebomb, and I agree with you 300,000 seems way too overpriced now, I think they should drop him to 200k or 150k that would still take at least half a year to farm.
    Thanks, Cowboy! And yeah. That sounds much more reasonable. But I doubt they'll do it, seeing as they just put him "on sale" for 270k this week. Regretting all of those boxes I bought for unreleased cards. I'm sure I could have bought him twice over if I'd saved those fractals instead. Speaking of cards, I am really rusty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ah, Incredible Eye Turtle. I see him often in the zones with his Top 10 medallion and 8000+ squad level and level 40 hero. So he's related to a CBR'er.
    So jelly of those medallions! I could have possibly had a blue one if I hadn't taken such a long hiatus. I doubt I'll ever catch up, now.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair