Page 475 of 475 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475
Results 7,111 to 7,124 of 7124

Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    What happened to Feedback Fridays?
    It's been replaced by the "You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers" segment on Squad Time.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I honestly believe it is the best MMO for people with small children. I also believe that Gaz needs to hurry up and get their secondary payment options in line so our international friends can help burden the cost of this game.
    Yes, I agree with this totally. I would gladly pay to play the game.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want.
    We are the fortunate ones who've never faced oppression's gun; imitations of Rebellion.
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 2201

Dogpool is cool, but if Pirate Deadpool had danced with Bessie the Hellcow it would have been the best animation EVER.
    And eerily timely with the Agents of SHIELD reference to her.
    Now we'll just need one more Deadpool variant to have a 'Pool party.

I did the GOTG pre-sale and honestly, I went on autopilot for four weeks and wasn't as excited as when I buy a hero immediately after an update. But of course I'll get them.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    My bet is X-Force Deadpool.
    My first thought as well.

If one of the X-Force hero's do end up getting the mystery box treatment it'll most likely be Deadpool, but Wolverine is possible just because a lot of users would want to complete their Wolvie collections. Psylocke is the least likely but maybe they would box her just so they could have one boxed female character, but I think that honour belongs to The Enchantres.
    Last edited by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT; Yesterday at 10:30 PM.
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Just played Send in the Clone Bots regular version, and the clone bots are way harder now, they keep knocking me down over and over again, also Super-Sized and Magnetized, the bots needed to be very close to the magnets to work, two of the missions that I thought fast to finish and now took forever
    The same thing happens in Attack of the Iron Man. Magneto still the same but every armor is tougher.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Squad Level:3800+

Did they change the help center thing recently? I can't seem to submit the ticket and can't login to submit the ticket even though I can play game. That might be the way to reduce the support tickets (i.e. don't let the users submit support tickets).
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 1200+ )

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    My first thought as well.

If one of the X-Force hero's do end up getting the mystery box treatment it'll most likely be Deadpool, but Wolverine is possible just because a lot of users would want to complete their Wolvie collections. Psylocke is the least likely but maybe they would box her just so they could have one boxed female character, but I think that honour belongs to The Enchantres.
    My bet is on X-Force Wolverine.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 1200+ )

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    Did they change the help center thing recently? I can't seem to submit the ticket and can't login to submit the ticket even though I can play game. That might be the way to reduce the support tickets (i.e. don't let the users submit support tickets).
    Ah ha! I knew u wasn't the only one!
    SHSO Name: Enraged Enforcer Arrow
    Squad Level: 2045
    Favourite SHSO Hero : Avengers Iron Man
    Most Played Hero: Ultron

I've been looking forward to Psylocke, so I'm hoping she is not boxed.
    Since a Pirate Deadpool has been released, I think Deadpool is going to be boxed.
    For me, it'll be weird to release the same hero twice in a short time frame.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm
    Squad Level:1500+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    I've had that problem in the past, my log-on isn't recognized by tech support so I just repeated it until I got through and sent a ticket.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator

Just saw how Pirate DP plays. I'm honestly a tad bit disappointed with the slow start of his basic combo. Everything else seems fine though, especially his HU; right now he's like a SpOck... Well, maybe not, perhaps not as many tacos drop as SpOck bombs. But his HU is still a good one.
    SHSO: Prince Tundra Sloth
    Current favorite hero: Anti Venom
    Squad level: 2203

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

I'm enjoying the new Deadpool and Nightcrawler. They're fun. They're different. And I'm definitely NOT a big Deadpool fan.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail
    SHSO Squad Level: 4101/4111
    SHSO Achievement Points: 15840, 2077/5289

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Did they change the Thanos mission? I don't remember those spectral laser villains knocking you down EVERY TIME they connect.... -_____-

So thrilled I just hit 4000! I never thought I'd get here. For those of you tracking it, what is the new max squad level (and could you mention if you're including the X-Force crew)?

4000.jpg