Page 915 of 915 FirstFirst ... 415815865905911912913914915
Results 13,711 to 13,719 of 13719
    Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

is there still a clientRenewProhibited tag on the site?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Junior Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Untitled.jpg

bout to have 16k achievement points
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-3k+
    achievement points 16k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Untitled.jpg

bout to have 16k achievement points
    Congrats! I'm nearing 25,000!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Congrats! I'm nearing 25,000!
    wow your awesome why is it i see more Midas than normal spiderman now

squad level-3k+
    achievement points 16k+

Untitled.jpg

feeling jealous

squad level-3k+
    achievement points 16k+

Hello all, thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've been following the thread even though I haven't been playing recently, but my boy Helmer suddenly decided to go into the game again so I dropped in as well. I was surprised to find so many players in the game, given how neglected it's been by Gaz - good to see.

My problem is that once I'm in the game (no problems logging in) I can't seem to get to any of the other zones - I get the loading screen but it gets stuck and I have to come out of the game. Same with when I try to play the card game, the loading screen comes up and then gets stuck. I haven't tried much else as I got discouraged and logged out. Anyone else having this problem? I read earlier on the thread that Spy couldn't access Asgard without a work-around, but my problem seems more pervasive. I've tried both Explorer and Firefox, and experience the same problems.

Any advice, gratefully received. If Helmer is keen to get back into the game, I'm up for it too, so it would be good if I could solve these issues.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Hello all, thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've been following the thread even though I haven't been playing recently, but my boy Helmer suddenly decided to go into the game again so I dropped in as well. I was surprised to find so many players in the game, given how neglected it's been by Gaz - good to see.

My problem is that once I'm in the game (no problems logging in) I can't seem to get to any of the other zones - I get the loading screen but it gets stuck and I have to come out of the game. Same with when I try to play the card game, the loading screen comes up and then gets stuck. I haven't tried much else as I got discouraged and logged out. Anyone else having this problem? I read earlier on the thread that Spy couldn't access Asgard without a work-around, but my problem seems more pervasive. I've tried both Explorer and Firefox, and experience the same problems.

Any advice, gratefully received. If Helmer is keen to get back into the game, I'm up for it too, so it would be good if I could solve these issues.
    I don't understand everything fine for me not a problem in sight

squad level-3k+
    achievement points 16k+

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post

I'm having the same issue, too. Error #201 to be specific. I'm able to access the card game on occasion, but I am unable to go between zones even using the Card Game workaround that use to fix the Asgard problem. I've sent in multiple error logs. I've uninstalled the game files and Unity for a fresh install and that hasn't solved the issue. It greatly saddens me that Gaz is very slow to respond to customers, lately. I'll remain optimistic.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We have a maintenance notice — this is not an update, folks, repeat, not an update.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。