Page 800 of 800 FirstFirst ... 300700750790796797798799800
Results 11,986 to 11,995 of 11995
  1. #11986
    Hiken no Ace Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Aboard the Thousand Sunny.
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Scott posted this pictures on FB in response to a player's question:

    Sebastian Ebert little bit more polish what does that mean? I'm excited remains to wait until next week smile emoticon ps cool photo

    Super Hero Squad Online Just trying to make things just a little bit better. Like, what do we have here... let's see, that's MODOK, with a MODOK sidekick, but what's that other MODOK... hm...

    Any guesses what that third MODOK is? Someone on FB it's a MODOK cube.
    Well the one on the right is glowing so I think it's most likely a cube as well. Could be wrong.....
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because thatís where youíll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

  2. #11987
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'll throw in a couple of cents for whatever it's worth. I'm not too keen on TBP's power level and have found him boring to play with, but that's a personal thing, I'm sure others like to use him. However shadow DD I do enjoy playing with on the crisis missions. Some of my favorite players can't hack the hardest crisis missions, and even at level 40 using some of my fav's I've had to use damage, armor, and health boosts to get them to deal enough damage to clear a tricky spot like those dang stunning giant mysterios in a few crisis missions or the missions where wasp will strink you down to nothing.... On those missions I enjoy using shadow DD.

    I also like how his hero up summons people AND does damage. He's the first summoner I've enjoyed using a great deal for that reason.

    And on survival missions I try to die after everyone else has, however when my son is playing he usually doesn't. Ah youth LOL... I try to explain that others don't enjoy watching him play but he gets caught up in the game often times and doesn't want to die.

    As far as the leader boards, we've made it to the top ten on multiple misions both solo and multiple player, and enjoy the challenge. There have been multiple times when the person or persons we were playing with in the mission scored 1-2, 2-3-4, 2-5-6, etc. Before they nerfed the area of effect I greatly enjoyed playing with my long time favorite wolverine (first person we purchased with gold and the first badge we bought, loooong ago) and got on the leader boards for multiple missions with him. Since the level 40 aoe nerf I've only done it with him a time or two. he's very hard to kill, but doesn't deal a tramendous amount of damage. I've cleared every crisis mission with him, but needs boosts to get past ones with stunning mysterios usually.... hate those things...

    anyway, I'm rambling. Like was said, need to use common sense when playing. If you're playing with someone else you know is on the leader boards then be prepared for a long battle and working together you can get an extremely good score. Or if the squad you're with dies, bow out and don't tie up their game play.


    And for goodness sake, why do the mission invites for long missions come steaming in during a large factal boost?????? Don't people know that's farming time LOL!!!!

    Edit: and as far as who to get gold badges for, we got them for our favorites and then for the harder missions we've been getting gold badges for powerful healers like Carnage, Loki, etc. We also have badges for non healers like eot spiderman, superior spiderman, falcon exo-7, etc, however with non healers it's easy to get behind on health with the amount of damage you're recieving and aren't able to get it built back up on the available fruit, not like the older missions anyway. The harder the mission the more using a healer is a benefit, more so than a heavy damage producer, IMHO anyway.
    Last edited by Mr E Shoe; 08-01-2015 at 01:14 PM.

  3. #11988
    Rookie Member DasFeuer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    90

    Default

    I wasn't in game in two or three month. Even wasn't checking here. Today I entered and had moderator warning about 1 day mute. Wat. Already stolen? I alreday changed pass, but how:
    1 - they found my squadname (I guess here, in this forum)
    2 - they hacked it (but that's also kind of easy for those people)
    If not stolen, then why, for forgetting the game? hah.
    I actually don't care about my acc, but still interesting
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

    Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

  4. #11989
    Junior Member Crazy_Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Falun, Sweden
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr E Shoe View Post
    I'll throw in a couple of cents for whatever it's worth. I'm not too keen on TBP's power level and have found him boring to play with, but that's a personal thing, I'm sure others like to use him. However shadow DD I do enjoy playing with on the crisis missions. Some of my favorite players can't hack the hardest crisis missions, and even at level 40 using some of my fav's I've had to use damage, armor, and health boosts to get them to deal enough damage to clear a tricky spot like those dang stunning giant mysterios in a few crisis missions or the missions where wasp will strink you down to nothing.... On those missions I enjoy using shadow DD.

    I also like how his hero up summons people AND does damage. He's the first summoner I've enjoyed using a great deal for that reason.

    And on survival missions I try to die after everyone else has, however when my son is playing he usually doesn't. Ah youth LOL... I try to explain that others don't enjoy watching him play but he gets caught up in the game often times and doesn't want to die.

    As far as the leader boards, we've made it to the top ten on multiple misions both solo and multiple player, and enjoy the challenge.
    I don't really have any problem with people trying to get on the NFLs (good acronym, Spy!), it's part of the game, although not an aspect in which I am particularly interested. And I don't really mind hanging around, going and making a cup of tea, and coming back to check to see how my team-mate is doing on a survival mission once I have died, so long as it is a team-mate and not a random squaddie I've picked up on a daily mission. By coincidence, Sergeant Adamantium Guard has been a friend of my boy, Helmer (as Midnight Terrifying Gnat) for a long time, and I have spent many a minute watching them in survival missions, sometimes playing alongside them also on my non-agent account. So I was willing to hang in there for SAG the other day, since I have a connection with him/her, and also because I was hoping to get some dark energy crafting parts as a mission reward (I did!). But I can sympathise with you, Shoe, as my Helmer is the same as your boy - no way is he going to die voluntarily in a mission when there are points to be made and records to be broken, no matter if his bedtime has long since passed!

    My concern is mostly to do with the fact that there is simply no point in 'ordinary' heroes playing alongside super-powerful characters like Tbolt Punisher. The gap in their capacity to deal damage/survive in missions is too massive for them to be compatible (unless, when playing as an 'ordinary' hero, you are willing to pootle along in the background picking off the occasional minion). I do think we need these super-challenging missions that have been mentioned specifically for these super-powerful characters, but the problem that remains to solve is how (or whether) to stream super-powerful and 'ordinary' heroes so that they end up in separate missions commensurate with their powers.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

  5. #11990
    Junior Member millsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I agree that the blue Iron Monger was the one I was hoping for...posted the blue picture dozens of times on our "Most Wanted" thread (where we discuss characters/character re-designs).

    But since you asked...my top three Moon Knight R3s would be:



    1. Earth-1610.
    2. Earth-616. Marvel NOW!
    3. Earth-616 Khonshu samurai.
    I honestly forgot about Ultimate Moon Knight and NOW!

    I dont like Khonshu Samurai, the outfit isn't that great. I would prefer any of those two costumes. I like NOW! the bestI listed though as a new move set (no repaint please). If possible, A Fast paced OP moon knight would be epic, he just looks very cool
    Last edited by millsfan; Yesterday at 06:54 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

  6. #11991
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    I don't really have any problem with people trying to get on the NFLs (good acronym, Spy!), it's part of the game, although not an aspect in which I am particularly interested...(clipped)...My concern is mostly to do with the fact that there is simply no point in 'ordinary' heroes playing alongside super-powerful characters like Tbolt Punisher.
    The biggest point is that if you know of someone who is trying for the NFLs (Nick Fury Leaderboards- it will catch on!) with an OP character, you then can use a very weak character that you want to get Addy for their Achievement section. If I get invited to a Crisis/Survival Mission I wait until I see the other player(s)' characters to determine if I can use one of my weaker characters to get that Ach. checked off. THEN it's worth the 20-40 minutes of idle time.
    Next Solo "Most Wanted" Thread: R&R&R Ghost Haste!

    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

    SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

    CBR/SHSO Player Directory

    If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

  7. #11992
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The biggest point is that if you know of someone who is trying for the NFLs (Nick Fury Leaderboards- it will catch on!) with an OP character, you then can use a very weak character that you want to get Addy for their Achievement section. If I get invited to a Crisis/Survival Mission I wait until I see the other player(s)' characters to determine if I can use one of my weaker characters to get that Ach. checked off. THEN it's worth the 20-40 minutes of idle time.
    Hey, I've never thought of doing that!

    Sean, I definitely see your point on the issue of mixing OP players and average players. I've seen in the daily mission when someone joins with an OP player and instantly a person or two drop out, because like you said, they'd be left sweeping up after the OP player and that's not what they want to do with their game time, which is completely understandable and we all have those times. Heck, I think I've dropped out of a mission when TBP joined because I knew what was coming LOL, lots and lots of deadpool on that truck!

    I just need to be slower in picking my player.... When I slow down and see someone pick TBP then I pick shadow DD or war machine mk2 or some other OP player and blaze through to the fractals at the end. And if I time the heroups right, I can get a good number of kills in the process.

    However, I might follow spy's method and pick a weaker player to get to the end and check off the addy achivement for that person.

  8. #11993
    Junior Member Crazy_Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Falun, Sweden
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    I wasn't in game in two or three month. Even wasn't checking here. Today I entered and had moderator warning about 1 day mute. Wat. Already stolen? I alreday changed pass, but how:
    1 - they found my squadname (I guess here, in this forum)
    2 - they hacked it (but that's also kind of easy for those people)
    If not stolen, then why, for forgetting the game? hah.
    I actually don't care about my acc, but still interesting
    Good to have you back in the game and on the forum, Uber. At the moment I'm mainly playing with my newbie squad (Incredible Mechanical Fisher), send me an invite if you have space on your friends' list and maybe we can do a mission or two together.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

  9. #11994
    Junior Member Crazy_Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Falun, Sweden
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The biggest point is that if you know of someone who is trying for the NFLs (Nick Fury Leaderboards- it will catch on!) with an OP character, you then can use a very weak character that you want to get Addy for their Achievement section. If I get invited to a Crisis/Survival Mission I wait until I see the other player(s)' characters to determine if I can use one of my weaker characters to get that Ach. checked off. THEN it's worth the 20-40 minutes of idle time.

    Good point. What's interesting (well, I think so!) is that it's only with my newbie non-agent squad that I've started taking an interest in most of those achievements-per-character, per-mission, per-squad, as you really need to grind out every fractal you can. So I have got Phoenix to level 19 and to around 6800 enemy defeats and 21 unique mission adamantium awards, and I'm thinking hard about how to get her to 10000 enemy defeats and 25 unique mission adamantium awards before she gets maxed (well, level 20 maxed) so that I pull in some decent fractal rewards. But I have absolutely no idea where my other non-agent account Phoenix and my agent account Phoenix stand in those achievements. Since both accounts have a very decent hoard of fractals and gold, up to now I've never seen the achievements as particularly worth monitoring in detail, although I do have a handful of achievements I keep an eye on for those accounts.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

  10. #11995
    Wicked & Divine Carmaicol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chipotle Hills
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Good point. What's interesting (well, I think so!) is that it's only with my newbie non-agent squad that I've started taking an interest in most of those achievements-per-character, per-mission, per-squad, as you really need to grind out every fractal you can. So I have got Phoenix to level 19 and to around 6800 enemy defeats and 21 unique mission adamantium awards, and I'm thinking hard about how to get her to 10000 enemy defeats and 25 unique mission adamantium awards before she gets maxed (well, level 20 maxed) so that I pull in some decent fractal rewards. But I have absolutely no idea where my other non-agent account Phoenix and my agent account Phoenix stand in those achievements. Since both accounts have a very decent hoard of fractals and gold, up to now I've never seen the achievements as particularly worth monitoring in detail, although I do have a handful of achievements I keep an eye on for those accounts.
    The order I'm doing individual achievements hasn't changed for all my characters: 10 enemies>100 enemies>500 enemies>5 missions>10 missions>25 missions>5000 enemies>50 missions>10000 enemies>75 missions.

    I usually reach 25 missions with less than 3000 enemies killed and need 35-38 to get 5000. I have done 10000 only with TB Punisher which is the only character I got in Supreme, the rest are Gamora with 6500 and War Machine MK2 with 8200.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4300

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •