Page 467 of 467 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467
Results 6,991 to 7,001 of 7001

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post
    Finally have time to play again, I got all of the tacos done, but I need the chimis done, is there a faster way of finding them, like with a pet with attract power or anything like that? I know Mega Collect works, I got up to 150 so far. But some zones, I just can't seem to find them, like they are hidden in a wall or something and when does this event end?
    The trick is to find ONE and then keep cycling through ALL your heroes over and over again (or just 20 of them) the chimi will keep spawning. Sometimes you get lucky and 2-6 will spawn in the zone when you use this technique.
    Next Solo "Most Wanted" Thread: ???

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory let me know!

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

I agree, do the legwork to find a chimichanga spawn point and make sure to collect it at that spot for a few heroes. Then just cycle between those heroes as the chimichanga will keep respawning.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 3500+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie - 1795/1980

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The trick is to find ONE and then keep cycling through ALL your heroes over and over again (or just 20 of them) the chimi will keep spawning. Sometimes you get lucky and 2-6 will spawn in the zone when you use this technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    I agree, do the legwork to find a chimichanga spawn point and make sure to collect it at that spot for a few heroes. Then just cycle between those heroes as the chimichanga will keep respawning.
    You don't even need to cycle through all your heroes, you can cycle back and forth between 2 heroes that are spawning at that spot, the chimichanga will re-appear every time.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4000+

Are the Crisis Survival or just the regular Survival missions the ones that award a title if you get Adamantium?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    You don't even need to cycle through all your heroes, you can cycle back and forth between 2 heroes that are spawning at that spot, the chimichanga will re-appear every time.
    Yes, I did that too last night until Unity crashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    Are the Crisis Survival or just the regular Survival missions the ones that award a title if you get Adamantium?
    The non-survival crisis missions award cubes. The survival crisis missions award titles for the first adamantium win.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    Crisis Survivals only

Is the game acting up again? Just had to submit a ticket because I can't earn two of the action achievements in the Daily Bugle (greeting on the radio tower, dancing on the star stage), and now I see the Deadpool crisis is gone? Weird...
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4049

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    ahhh cool, did not realized it worked like that, I thought it was like the golden fractals and only one spawned per hero.

Thanks for the advice.

edit, works! I thought it would appear in the same spot, but it didn't, till I did a mega collect and I got 6 from it.
    Last edited by Spider-Prime; Today at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post
    ahhh cool, did not realized it worked like that, I thought it was like the golden fractals and only one spawned per hero.

Thanks for the advice.

edit, works! I thought it would appear in the same spot, but it didn't, till I did a mega collect and I got 6 from it.
    Just make sure you're patient when exploiting this glitch, because you'll basically have to switch between heroes 500 times (or 250, if you found a chimichanga in the same place as the other hero)

Also note that refreshing the game will reset the spawn spots for the chimis, meaning that refreshing and trying to exploit the glitch with the same pair of heroes won't work anymore. Well, unless your luck is simply broken and the chimis spawned in the same places as before refresh.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I got lucky, I was getting 4 chimis in the same spots with 2 heroes, so I'm almost done. I would have kept doing it, but the game crashed lol

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Thankfully Unity did not crash so I was able to complete the chimi achievement and the Franktenstein achievement as well. I don't wanna look at another taco or chimichanga again!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator