Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376
Results 5,626 to 5,630 of 5630

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    This is one of the slowest days yet, nobody's posted anything for hours,
    I think everyone is trying to catch their collective breath after a month-long grind for fractals to be ready for the one-a-day sale... at least that's where I'm at.
    Squad Name: The Smasher Robot
    Favorite Marvel Character: Hulk
    Most-often Played Character: EOTE Spidey
    Real Life Hobby: Coffee Roasting/Obsessing

Quote Originally Posted by beanroaster View Post
    I think everyone is trying to catch their collective breath after a month-long grind for fractals to be ready for the one-a-day sale... at least that's where I'm at.
    Plus it's the first day back to school for lots and back to work for some ppl over the long weekend, not sure if Labour Day long weekend is only a Canadian thing?
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Superior Spider-Man

Hi Everyone! I have been away from the forum for awhile, because I have been helping a new friend out on a Facebook page called Toxic Volcanic Claw. The page is extremely helpful in making those tough decisions on who to buy next. I have found that the commentary he provides on these bios is a great supplement to the SHSO wiki and all the damage and combat effect info that the wiki contains. Please check it out, and help me out by suggesting new heroes/villains for Toxic to profile. The end goal is hopefully a database of all characters!

www.facebook.com/ToxicVolcanicClaw

We would love to have you guys and your valuable input and suggestions!
    SHSO accounts: Gear Smart Scarf, Masked Punisher Dragon

Signature Hero: Agent Venom

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Punisher Dragon View Post
    Hi Everyone! I have been away from the forum for awhile, because I have been helping a new friend out on a Facebook page called Toxic Volcanic Claw. The page is extremely helpful in making those tough decisions on who to buy next. I have found that the commentary he provides on these bios is a great supplement to the SHSO wiki and all the damage and combat effect info that the wiki contains. Please check it out, and help me out by suggesting new heroes/villains for Toxic to profile. The end goal is hopefully a database of all characters!

www.facebook.com/ToxicVolcanicClaw

We would love to have you guys and your valuable input and suggestions!
    I went to his Facebook right after you recommend it. I saw his picture but i didn't feel like clicking through all the picture att(at the time).
    SHSO Name: Enraged Enforcer Arrow
    Squad Level: 1606
    Favourite SHSO Hero : Avengers Iron Man
    Most Played Hero: Ultron
    Favourite Marvel Character : Spider-Man spiderman does whatever a spider can

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    Plus it's the first day back to school for lots and back to work for some ppl over the long weekend, not sure if Labour Day long weekend is only a Canadian thing?
    Definitely not just a Canadian thing, America does it as well. By the way what's Labour Day, I've never really understood it.
    SHSO Name: Enraged Enforcer Arrow
    Squad Level: 1606
    Favourite SHSO Hero : Avengers Iron Man
    Most Played Hero: Ultron
    Favourite Marvel Character : Spider-Man spiderman does whatever a spider can