Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by sunken View Post
    Hello all, I have question regarding Hellboy and B.P.R.D. you guys might help me with.
    I want to start reading some Hellboy and B.P.R.D, so my question is can I start to read B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs and then afterward read the Hellboy storys collected in the Library Edition?
    The thing is that I'm abit short on money and the Hellboy Library Editions cost quiet a bit of cash, and I can find the B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs Omnibuses pretty cheap. So I just wonder if I can start with the cheap one, and then when I get more money read the Library Editions.
    Yeah, B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs is quite accessible for new readers. Anything you've missed from Hellboy is covered by the characters in conversation. Definitely pick up those omnibuses. They're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sunken View Post
    Hello all, I have question regarding Hellboy and B.P.R.D. you guys might help me with.
    I want to start reading some Hellboy and B.P.R.D, so my question is can I start to read B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs and then afterward read the Hellboy storys collected in the Library Edition?
    The thing is that I'm abit short on money and the Hellboy Library Editions cost quiet a bit of cash, and I can find the B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs Omnibuses pretty cheap. So I just wonder if I can start with the cheap one, and then when I get more money read the Library Editions.
    Yes, you won't have a problem. I did something similar; I got the first volume of the library edition and the got the Plague of Frogs omnibuses and I never felt I have missed something.

Newbie Member

Thanks for the answers. I added Plague of Frogs 1 and 2 in the cart for next order, 3-4 seems to be sold out for now, but alteast something to start with.
    This gonna be fun.