Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Also, maalatino found the new Thor costume and Kate Bishop in the code as well as something else.

Two new gear slots for the agent...at 126 gold a piece. Why the scroll bar was added to the gear on agent.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Also, maalatino found the new Thor costume and Kate Bishop in the code as well as something else.

Two new gear slots for the agent...at 126 gold a piece. Why the scroll bar was added to the gear on agent.
    Oh no no, gear slots at ridiculously high gold prices?

The All-New Age of Pay to Play is coming...

Up until now, the only things you could get for gold to increase your advantage were things like really good weapons (hardly a necessity -- and also obtainable through Incursions, to an extent), an extra training slot (again, hardly a necessity if you're patient enough to wait for your first hero to finish training), and other things that wouldn't convey any sort of tangible advantage over your non-gold-paying fellow players.

But if they're really going to automatically make the most powerful players the ones who pay real money to the game... :-/ (Let's face it, even the most hardcore players are going to have a hard time quickly making 252 gold.)

Playdom's been getting more greedy as time passes by, but I never thought they'd do something like this.

Let's hope those gear slots are unlockable through other means, as well.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

But on other news Kate Bishop has the Kree Laser Bow and Thor seems to have two new attacks. One looks like a lightning bolt and the other the hammer slam.

Waiting for Marvel Events to remember Rachel...

New gear slots after they changed Quick Actions? Huh.

I got the 100 gold extra training room, it's great, but extra gear slots? That's super crazy and if you lack them you'll be at a bug disadvantage in ovp due to less options compared to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    She's going to be a new character.

(Have we ever had an alternate character serving as a new costume in Avengers Alliance?)
    That's why if we ever get Rachel I have faith she wouldn't be a costume. Though I dont trust Marvel Heroes to show the same respect for the character.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-23-2015 at 09:33 PM.

If the next batch of characters are Young Avengers I hope we get Patriot, Wiccan and Stature.

We should get Ant-man in a spec ops or general release next month.
    Pull List keeps shrinking

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

I know she's not part of the original line-up, but I hope Ms. America Chavez is high profile enough now that she's in A-Force to warrant consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I know she's not part of the original line-up, but I hope Ms. America Chavez is high profile enough now that she's in A-Force to warrant consideration.
    I would love it if Ms. America gets into the game. I have really warmed up to her since the latest Young Avengers series.
    Please check out my new series People you Know available now here: http://series.peopleyouknowtheseries.com

People you Know airs Friday nights 8:30 | 7:30 on Here TV http://www.heretv.com/people-you-kno...e-you-know-101

You can see previews for the episodes here: http://episodes.peopleyouknowtheseries.com

See the show The Advocate calls "A salacious, fast-paced drama" and Huffington Post says "truly reflects the people we all know".

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/marvel-...pec-ops-444881

Our next spec ops will be Spider-Verse. Sounds like we're getting Miles Morales (and something with Superior Spider-Man). It seems Scott Lang will be the Spec Ops after that.

They also go into a bit more detail about how Kate Bishop will play. They declined to comment if we can expect any more Young Avengers in the future. Make of that what you will.

Yay to Miles and SpOck
    Pull List keeps shrinking