Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

There is currently a bug on the mission 3 Dracula. When you reduce him to 0 health, he will continually proc "Living Death" (a very low damage attack). There is a video on YouTube (with a completely different team than mine other than Blade).

After watching "Living Death" proc forever and having to refresh because the fight would not end (grrr), I killed the other vampire in his wave first. Due to counters and things Dracula was already nearly dead. Hit him with a few items which should have reduced his health to 0. No victory, but no infinite loop. Then hit him with a brutal strike weapon (which I brought along just to test this theory) and that triggered an "Escape" action (like we've seen before with Mephisto). Hope this is helpful! Seems that DOT (at least bleeds) will not kill him. Counter attacks will not kill him (even Blade's with the Fatal Blow).

I've submitted a ticket to Playdom, so hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    There is currently a bug on the mission 3 Dracula.

I've submitted a ticket to Playdom, so hopefully this gets fixed soon.
    I have encountered an "endless attack loop" with Dracula in Mission 3 when I reduced him to very low health (probably would be 0 health, since he was bleed-losing HP left and right).

In my FB group (Avengers League), someone said that killing the minion first would resolve this.

I tried it and it worked for me.
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007