Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Back over 900 CPs for the first time in a loooong time. Closing in on 50,000 Shield points. 41.3 million silver.

All the heroes are at 14.
    Nice! You're the Bill Gates of M:AA currencies! I read some persuasive arguments for buying the second training dock to speed the race to lvl all my heroes to 14. Glad I did it, but I just keep running out of silver.
    Buffy . Saga . Wicked & Divine . East of West . Magneto . Daredevil . Secret Avengers . She Hulk . Elektra . Black Widow . Ms Marvel . Thor

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I'm still of the mind that this is a mission to get the oldest non-alt-having characters an alt, so my money is on Spider-Woman and Black Panther. Spider-Woman is the ONLY launch hero still without an alt! I suppose Gambit is a possibility, since they skipped him being a Horseman. Cable has many other distinct comic looks, so probably less of a priority, and they can now do a MCU version of Mockingbird.

Also, funny that this was probably locked in long before they debuted Spider-Woman's new outfit in solicits last month!
    I hope there's a Spider-Verse like SO to introduce Spider-Gwen and toss Jessica her new costume. If she's the next Worthy, even better! I've never really liked her play mechanics even after the small improvement they gave her a while back.

Since they say it will be an unlikely hero, perhaps we might get a Worthy Ghost Rider or Moon Knight?
    Buffy . Saga . Wicked & Divine . East of West . Magneto . Daredevil . Secret Avengers . She Hulk . Elektra . Black Widow . Ms Marvel . Thor

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bango View Post
    I hope there's a Spider-Verse like SO to introduce Spider-Gwen and toss Jessica her new costume. If she's the next Worthy, even better! I've never really liked her play mechanics even after the small improvement they gave her a while back.
    I'd rather have a time-travel one that introduces Mayday Parker (Spider Girl).
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

We've never seen this game offer an alt that's a distinctly different 616 character from the main, so I dunno about Spider-Gwen for Spider-Woman. That would be like getting Lady-Thor as a Thor alt, or Falcap for Captain America.

However, if they wanted to do another Spidey-centric SO there are plenty of options for heroes to add! The three that come to mind immediately are Spidey 2099, Scarlet Spider, and Spider-Gwen.

Also, I have to wonder if the game Incursions story is going to lead to the same Battleworld outcome as in the comics.

Finally, we've got to be to be seeing Deathlok sometime soon, right?!?

I can't believe you passed on Tactician Psylocke and Blaster Deadpool!

I've realized how much more profitable Ally maps are now that the silver is might higher. I'm doing about 200k a day. I'm just so behind on training that I spend it as fast as I get it. Also, I tend to like using a lot of Chaotic ISO at lower levels, which means I do a lot of spending.

I know. Tac Psylocke is taunting me like that lonesome hottie at the bar. Blaster Deadpool is like the guy buying everyone drinks, and I have to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by bango View Post
    Nice! You're the Bill Gates of M:AA currencies! I read some persuasive arguments for buying the second training dock to speed the race to lvl all my heroes to 14. Glad I did it, but I just keep running out of silver.
    It's funny you mention Gates...people say I look like him.

Keep farming for silver. For the next group boss (whenever that will be), find out what the best team is for offense. Look for combos that can score you 100,000 or more per battle. For example, the Iron Man/High Evolutionary scenario. Before his nerf, IM was doing damage into the millions, resulting in very high battle scores.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    This pre season PVP sucks!!

I envy you, I need CP. I have 10,000 shield points

This PrevP seems a bit tougher to gain ground.

I've been playing for nearly 3 years -- believe it or not, it wasn't until I hit 300 when I felt silver and shield points were no longer an issue (there was an item sellback "exploit" allowed by PD briefly in which many older players were able to build up those coffers).

Everyone needs CP. I don't feel safe, even with my 900+. PD could release some new isos, a couple of new heroes, etc., and boom they are gone again. Kevinroc is another player on this thread whose CP total probably dwarves mine.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I tend hoard CP and only spend it when absolutely necessary - I'm close to 2400 at the moment. I have 144 million silver (I did exploit that sellback issue but I never stop farming for more silver as it is always useful) and have about 67K Shield points. I wish we could trade in our extra Shield and PvP battles for something more useful though...

Everyone needs CP. I don't feel safe, even with my 900+. PD could release some new isos, a couple of new heroes, etc., and boom they are gone again. Kevinroc is another player on this thread whose CP total probably dwarves mine.
    I have over 3800 CP at the moment. I've not been gaining ground on that front in favor of getting a gold bar for 4-starring the daily task. I'll be at 300 gold quite soon.

As far as silver, I'm hovering around 20 million.

I have over 34k SHIELD points.

Hi Guys,

New to this community but not new to this game, been playing from the beginning and I still manage to find a good amount of time to play still. Looking for new high level allies for group bosses and to gain silver from cos the training/collecting silver is killing me.

be cool, add me - https://www.facebook.com/leonard.simpson.35

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I'd rather have a time-travel one that introduces Mayday Parker (Spider Girl).
    I'm in favor of many new Spiders. Mayday, Ben Reily, Kaine, Universe, UK, Ult Spider-Woman, Ham and Monkey.

We've never seen this game offer an alt that's a distinctly different 616 character from the main, so I dunno about Spider-Gwen for Spider-Woman. That would be like getting Lady-Thor as a Thor alt, or Falcap for Captain America.

However, if they wanted to do another Spidey-centric SO there are plenty of options for heroes to add! The three that come to mind immediately are Spidey 2099, Scarlet Spider, and Spider-Gwen.

Also, I have to wonder if the game Incursions story is going to lead to the same Battleworld outcome as in the comics.

Finally, we've got to be to be seeing Deathlok sometime soon, right?!?
    I feel like I read somewhere that Secret Wars/Battleworld would affect multiple Marvel media. I took that to mean some Marvel games will partake. Also, if they give us a Spider-Gwen alt for Jessica Drew, I will not be happy. Gwen should be her own character. And a big YES to 2099 and Scarlet.

It's funny you mention Gates...people say I look like him.
    Can you also hop an office chair like Gates? http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...Over-Chair.gif

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Ugh, leveling up heroes is a pain. I need more SHIELD points.
    "It's not a world of spies anymore. Not even a world of heroes. This is the Age of Miracles, doctor. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle."

Baron Strucker, MCU

Very much so. I need a new chapter or SO. I can't keep running 1.12.2.

Also, if anyone is looking for new allies, PM me. During SOs, I send mad amounts of ISOs.