Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,096 to 1,104 of 1104

Well, Anya is walled behind PvP....

99.5% of PvPers wont get get and those that don't PvP wont get her.

Well, there goes Anya getting a wide appeal boost from MAA. Now she's cursed to be "Only buy for future SO Deploy". Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Well, Anya is walled behind PvP....

99.5% of PvPers wont get get and those that don't PvP wont get her.

Well, there goes Anya getting a wide appeal boost from MAA. Now she's cursed to be "Only buy for future SO Deploy". Such a shame.
    I think you're being a little melodramatic. There's nothing wrong with Anya as a PvP reward. (Beyond it taking longer for most of us to get her.)

I guess Mayday is going to be known as "Mayday Parker" in this, similar to Kate Bishop being known as Kate Bishop. It's gonna take me awhile to wrap my head around that one.

Holy crap! I don't play PvP unless they attach a lockbox character to it, so of course now I am playing my 5 daily PvP rounds. And today I see i lost 377 points overnight. I have never had that much of a drop before. Crazy. I know I won't get Anya (and I'm not even trying) but that drop is ridiculous. Who are people using for defense? I'm using (and have been for about a year Horsemen Rogue & Beast. Any other combos that are worthwhile?
    Please check out my new series People you Know available now here: http://series.peopleyouknowtheseries.com

People you Know airs Friday nights 8:30 | 7:30 on Here TV http://www.heretv.com/people-you-kno...e-you-know-101

You can see previews for the episodes here: http://episodes.peopleyouknowtheseries.com

See the show The Advocate calls "A salacious, fast-paced drama" and Huffington Post says "truly reflects the people we all know".

Just came in here to complain about the fact I really wanted to play this game...

only for the "no ally" thing to completely ruin it.

/complain
    Comic Book Brawls: http://www.mindofshadow.com/category/comic-book-brawls/

The Mind of Shadow- My Blog that has some comic stuff, but also lots of movie, powerlifting, fish, and other random stuff.

If you have a Blog on comics, action movies, aquariums, weightlifting, or anything else I might be interested in, hit me up with a PM so I can check it out.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I think you're being a little melodramatic. There's nothing wrong with Anya as a PvP reward. (Beyond it taking longer for most of us to get her.)

I guess Mayday is going to be known as "Mayday Parker" in this, similar to Kate Bishop being known as Kate Bishop. It's gonna take me awhile to wrap my head around that one.
    Agree with you, there's no need to be melodramatic.

Having Anya as PVP ensures that we get one more Spider lady than we otherwise would've, probably.

Plus, she'll be available for 135 CP two months from now. Those who don't choose to purchase her will be missing out, that's all.

I personally ALWAYS buy female heroes when they become available. I like having a large force of heroines at my disposal while leaving the majority of those boring male characters behind.

Of course, I'll have to revise my policy if I hope to get Nerkkod, Breaker of Oceans to team up with my Horseman of War... just think of all the characters I don't have that will be required for deploys... Heroic Battles... Epic Bosses... ugh. :P

But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining: I understand that Nerkkod, as a Worthy, will be so powerful that she requires being held behind a wall of completing a Chapter 100%. I just think it's a little sad I can't gold-skip my way to victory. ;D I buy gold, don't judge me. XD I don't buy a TON of it, just enough to live in the manner to which I am accustomed. ;D

Speaking of which, there's apparently currently a deal on FB cards in GameStop -- get a 50 dollar card for 40 dollars. If you trade it in for Facebook Credits, you can then use those credits to purchase gold. Just sayin'.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

It is very bad as over 99% cannot get her and when she's evergreen the Spiderverse stuff will be long over

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    It is very bad as over 99% cannot get her and when she's evergreen the Spiderverse stuff will be long over
    We don't know that the Spider-Verse stuff will end at Part 2. We don't yet know how 2099, Mayday, and Silk will be released. And I imagine the game will give us a taste of Anya as a team-up in Part 2. (They've done that before. Used a PVP reward hero as a team-up for a Spec Ops.)

Giving PvP a shot - not competitively mind you - just to get lockboxes for Hyperion. I figure I'll win my 5 matches and then quit any other battles to drop my ranking to easier competition to make this as painless as possible. I really only want the lockboxes so I see no point killing myself and would rather have easy competition to breeze through.

Anyone else play this way or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Giving PvP a shot - not competitively mind you - just to get lockboxes for Hyperion. I figure I'll win my 5 matches and then quit any other battles to drop my ranking to easier competition to make this as painless as possible. I really only want the lockboxes so I see no point killing myself and would rather have easy competition to breeze through.

Anyone else play this way or is it just me?
    That's basically how I play PVP.

But between 40 boxes, I've gotten 2 covers and 2 duplicates.

This is going to be a long PVP session.