Page 290 of 291 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4352

Thread: Latest orders!

  1. #4336
    Fantastic Member ShooCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Nice! That Runaways omnibus, can you read that without any knowledge of the characters?
    It's their first appearance, so yes.

  2. #4337
    Mighty Member Dark-Flux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I haven't been around lately and had a lot going on, but here are my pitiful orders :P

    Comics
    JB: Kill Chain
    JB: Casino Royale
    5000 km per Second

    Books
    JB: Diamonds are Forever
    JB: Goldfinger
    JB: Dr. No (Folio Society)
    JB: From Russia with Love (Folio Society)
    Those Folio books are gorgeous!
    I still gotta get Moonraker...
    Currently Reading:
    Nemesis the Warlock Vol.2 by Mills & O'Neil
    Akira by Katsuhiro Otomo

  3. #4338
    Incredible Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    It's their first appearance, so yes.
    Thanks. And can I get it as a blind buy?

  4. #4339
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Thanks. And can I get it as a blind buy?
    Do you like BKV's writing?
    It's not as edgy as Y or Ex machina or Saga but for a Marvel title it's a very solid read, I've really enjoyed it every time I've read it (3 times so far I think within like a decade).

  5. #4340
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Nice! That Runaways omnibus, can you read that without any knowledge of the characters?
    The characters are all introduced in this run, so yes!

  6. #4341
    Incredible Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Do you like BKV's writing?
    It's not as edgy as Y or Ex machina or Saga but for a Marvel title it's a very solid read, I've really enjoyed it every time I've read it (3 times so far I think within like a decade).
    I really like Y, Saga and Private Eye. Haven't read Ex machina yet. Waiting for the omnibus. We stand on guard was a let down for me.

  7. #4342
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I really like Y, Saga and Private Eye. Haven't read Ex machina yet. Waiting for the omnibus. We stand on guard was a let down for me.
    yeah I wasn't super keen on We stand on guard either. I liked Private eye too though so I think based on our mutual likes and dislikes you should go for Runaways.

  8. #4343
    Incredible Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    yeah I wasn't super keen on We stand on guard either. I liked Private eye too though so I think based on our mutual likes and dislikes you should go for Runaways.
    Ok, on my list. Now let's find it for a good price

  9. #4344
    Mighty Member My Two Cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    I finally ordered Runaways and Rebirth Batman Deluxe volume 2
    I also got volume 1 of the Legionnaires tpb.
    I don't expect them to arrive until next week sometime

  10. #4345
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Just ordered some Omnibi I was planning on buying in June: Miles Morales Spider-Man, Runaways and Wonder WOman 3. In addition, the Hawkeye Omnibus was on sale so I got that too

  11. #4346
    Amazing Member 2nd line g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Fantastic Four Epic Collection vol 1/2

  12. #4347
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New Brunswick Canada
    Posts
    293

    Default

    I blind ordered the Knightfall omnibus'. With the 2 for 3 plus 10%off Indigo sale, I got all 3 for $150 Canadian.

  13. #4348
    Extraordinary Member DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I finally ordered Runaways and Rebirth Batman Deluxe volume 2
    I also got volume 1 of the Legionnaires tpb.
    I don't expect them to arrive until next week sometime
    Had my eye on Runaways, but decided to skip for the timebeing as I need to venture OUT from Marvel aha.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

  14. #4349
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Had my eye on Runaways, but decided to skip for the timebeing as I need to venture OUT from Marvel aha.
    venturing outside of MArvel is good but Runaways is a really good read so don't put it off for too long

  15. #4350
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Today's LCS haul. Happy Fathers Day!image.jpg
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •