Page 3 of 254 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3807

Thread: Latest orders!

  1. #31
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Astro city: Confession limited/signed hardcover only for $113. I can't believe I found it for a less then 180

  2. #32
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    this week from ist:

    Manhattan Projects HC vol. 1
    All New X-men HC vol. 1
    Ex Machina Book 3
    Southern Bastards TP vol. 1

    so much coming in the next month or two, can't wait!
    Last edited by awayne83; 10-05-2014 at 11:31 PM.

  3. #33
    Amazing Member Henrik K. Kristensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Just placed my monthly order with Cheap-Comics:

    ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN ULTIMATE COLLECTION TP VOL 1
    NEW TEEN TITANS ARCHIVES HC VOL 4
    X-FORCE BY KYLE AND YOST COMPLETE COLLECTION TP VOL 2
    ULTIMATE X-MEN ULTIMATE COLLECTION TP VOL 4
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION TP GREAT POWER
    THOR EPIC COLLECTION TP GOD OF THUNDER
    MOON KNIGHT EPIC COLLECTION TP BAD MOON RISING

    Can't wait to read these...

  4. #34
    Junior Member ohmshalone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik K. Kristensen View Post
    Just placed my monthly order with Cheap-Comics:

    ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN ULTIMATE COLLECTION TP VOL 1
    NEW TEEN TITANS ARCHIVES HC VOL 4
    X-FORCE BY KYLE AND YOST COMPLETE COLLECTION TP VOL 2
    ULTIMATE X-MEN ULTIMATE COLLECTION TP VOL 4
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION TP GREAT POWER
    THOR EPIC COLLECTION TP GOD OF THUNDER
    MOON KNIGHT EPIC COLLECTION TP BAD MOON RISING

    Can't wait to read these...
    Let me know if you get that. It's out of stock at IST and on a local online site.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

  5. #35
    Normal is boring gearsofcrabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lacey, Washington
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Batman Zero Year Dark City
    Batman 66 vol. 2
    Deadpool Gauntlet
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

  6. #36
    Amazing Member Henrik K. Kristensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    Let me know if you get that. It's out of stock at IST and on a local online site.
    As far as I know, everything they sell is in local stock, so I have no reason to believe that I will not get it.

    EDIT: just received mail that everything has been dispatched and should be here within 2-3 days.
    Last edited by Henrik K. Kristensen; 10-16-2014 at 12:23 AM.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member Dayle88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Hellboy Library Edition Vol. 1
    Batman by Doug Moench and Kelley Jones HC
    Batman: Prey TPB
    Ellis Moon Knight TPB

    Decided to go for the Hellboy book after my recent fascination with Mignola's art. Figured even if I don't like the stories everybody here commends the quality of the Library Editions so at least I'll have another quality book on the shelf. I'm a big Moench fan so should of got those two sooner. Decided to go for the MK trade purely because I'm expanding all things MK and I enjoyed them digitally. The new MK Epic Collection will be next to buy for me.

  8. #38
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Well I am trying Mid Town comics for first time . I just order Savage Sword of Conan 2 4 5 7 10 12 13 14 19 to complete my set . Also order Master of Kung Fu issues 18 22 56 60 and 66 to also complete series spent 95.44 after discounts . Hope fully will see them in a week or so . I am 7 comics away from completing all my series ,% of which are Marc Spector Moon Knight and 1 Jonah hex reader digest size and a local comic called A Monks Tale issue 6 .

  9. #39
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    334

    Default

    not counting the pre-orders
    from Amazon:
    The Manhattan Projects Volume 1 HC
    Walt Disney's Donald Duck Box Set: "Lost In The Andes" & "Trail Of The Unicorn"
    and TFAW:
    Think Tank Box Set
    The Ring of the Nibelung
    Kinetic
    Megatokyo Omnibus

  10. #40
    Junior Member Batmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Batman Zero Year Dark City
    Batman 66 vol. 2
    Deadpool Gauntlet
    Looks alot like mine! Besides the Batman I got the first JSA hc!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

  11. #41
    Amazing Member Henrik K. Kristensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    Let me know if you get that. It's out of stock at IST and on a local online site.
    I got here just fine :-)
    october_books_small.jpg

  12. #42
    Junior Member Batmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik K. Kristensen View Post
    I got here just fine :-)
    october_books_small.jpg
    Very nice! Enjoy!

    So I got into the JSA a while back and I just ordered JSA: All Stars, JSA: Black Adam & Isis and JSA: The Next Age. Cant wait!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

  13. #43
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    4,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    Very nice! Enjoy!

    So I got into the JSA a while back and I just ordered JSA: All Stars, JSA: Black Adam & Isis and JSA: The Next Age. Cant wait!
    Well, you are reading quite out of order
    Which Al stars did you order? The Johns trade from 2004 or the 2009-2011 series?

  14. #44
    Junior Member Batmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Well, you are reading quite out of order
    Which Al stars did you order? The Johns trade from 2004 or the 2009-2011 series?
    I got the 2004 version of Johns All Stars. I was planning on starting at the Next Age, after that get the 3 hc's of Thy Kingdom Come and then Black Adam and Isis. But Black Adam and Isis and All Stars were very cheap so I picked them up before they went back to normal price haha. If I get the Thy Kingdom Come (vol 2, 3 & 4) I should be okay with the Next Age series right? Where does All Stars fit in here, cause i'm not exactly sure at this moment, because it's a mini right? thanks!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

  15. #45
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    4,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    I got the 2004 version of Johns All Stars. I was planning on starting at the Next Age, after that get the 3 hc's of Thy Kingdom Come and then Black Adam and Isis. But Black Adam and Isis and All Stars were very cheap so I picked them up before they went back to normal price haha. If I get the Thy Kingdom Come (vol 2, 3 & 4) I should be okay with the Next Age series right? Where does All Stars fit in here, cause i'm not exactly sure at this moment, because it's a mini right? thanks!
    AH, I get it, good decision picking them up for cheap.
    I think I haven't read that all stars book, almost picked it up once for cheap at an LCS but for some reason I put it back (but I bought like 20 other trades in that store, all 11 or 13 JSA trades of the Johns, Robinson, Goyer run among them).
    I think you should read it before the Next age because it was written before that, during Johns' original JSA run.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •