Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237
Results 3,541 to 3,546 of 3546
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Leslie had several great stories in NML, often involving Huntress, so maybe. But the whole of NML was pretty dark. I'm sure that's part of why they had difficulty making a kids show about it.
    No Man's Land probably fits better on the Gotham show than a kids TV and this concept could fit on a Netflix or even DC's upcoming streaming service.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

How would you guys do if you were given the greenlight from DC to write a Spoiler solo title? I'll have a Year One-esque storyline and give her an expanded origin, that retcons her to KNOWING her dad was Cluemaster, her having to deal with it, her first encounter with Batman when he fought Cluemaster in her house, her first team up with Tim Drake, and a proto-Spoiler. I also have an idea for a story where she is held up in a convenient store robbery, injured, and is outnumbered with police surrounding them, trying to find a way to escape. I'll also have Cassandra Cain and Tim Drake appear now and then (Cass will appear more often), her trying to find her mother who left in Batman Eternal. It'll also feature characters from her era as Batgirl, such as Nell Little who Steph would mentor, villains such as Harmony, Slipstream, and also that group from New 52 Batgirl known as Gladius, who would be sort of the main villains of the run, since Steph was part of Bab's team to take them down. And, Cluemaster would be resurrected by them via Lazarus Pit, becoming a more capable villain and remembers Batman's identity. I'll also have a Spiderverse-style storyline with different versions of Stephanie team up to stop another group of Stephanies from trying to kill someone (I'm not sure who yet).

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juffuj5 View Post
    How would you guys do if you were given the greenlight from DC to write a Spoiler solo title? I'll have a Year One-esque storyline and give her an expanded origin, that retcons her to KNOWING her dad was Cluemaster, her having to deal with it, her first encounter with Batman when he fought Cluemaster in her house, her first team up with Tim Drake, and a proto-Spoiler. I also have an idea for a story where she is held up in a convenient store robbery, injured, and is outnumbered with police surrounding them, trying to find a way to escape. I'll also have Cassandra Cain and Tim Drake appear now and then (Cass will appear more often), her trying to find her mother who left in Batman Eternal. It'll also feature characters from her era as Batgirl, such as Nell Little who Steph would mentor, villains such as Harmony, Slipstream, and also that group from New 52 Batgirl known as Gladius, who would be sort of the main villains of the run, since Steph was part of Bab's team to take them down. And, Cluemaster would be resurrected by them via Lazarus Pit, becoming a more capable villain and remembers Batman's identity. I'll also have a Spiderverse-style storyline with different versions of Stephanie team up to stop another group of Stephanies from trying to kill someone (I'm not sure who yet).
    Interesting! I'd be completely in favor of a Spoiler: Year One story. When would you have her find out her dad was Cluemaster? And what is your idea of a proto-Spoiler? First team-up with Tim is desperately needed in current continuity - showing that relationship's development from their first meeting. I'd love to see Cass appear as well, maybe make it a buddy road trip to find BOTH of their mothers. Finding Nell again - big fan! (Though I hope she's more an everygirl like Steph used to be - I'd also hope that Steph went back to being more of an everygirl, and not a supergenius like Steph sometimes is now, and Tiffany Fox was in Future's End and Batwing.)

The idea of multiple versions of Steph teaming up are pretty great! I was pitching the idea of trying to get BQM back to write an Annual for the current run, where Steph, Cass, and Babs all get sucked back in time to team up with Lady Blackhawk and the other Blackhawks, and that sounds kinda similar, too (as well as the Calling All Robins story from Brave and the Bold). But why would there be evil Stephanies?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

It'll be nothing dramatic, but Arthur would gloat to Steph and Crystal that he's going to make it big, probably already in costume. As for proto-Spoiler, I want to show that the Brown family is infamous because of her dad, and Steph gets bullied over it. She makes a costume just to scare off her bullies at night, but makes sure that no one can trace her, it'll also fill in the gap in Batman Eternal that she suddenly has a costume, but a crappy version of it. Steph's "super genius" status would be toned down, she's good with tech, but not Tim leveled.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juffuj5 View Post
    It'll be nothing dramatic, but Arthur would gloat to Steph and Crystal that he's going to make it big, probably already in costume. As for proto-Spoiler, I want to show that the Brown family is infamous because of her dad, and Steph gets bullied over it. She makes a costume just to scare off her bullies at night, but makes sure that no one can trace her, it'll also fill in the gap in Batman Eternal that she suddenly has a costume, but a crappy version of it. Steph's "super genius" status would be toned down, she's good with tech, but not Tim leveled.
    Interesting. That sounds like some fun ideas! (I would actually try to level Tim down a bit, too. Super geniuses are less interesting in general ).

I say we hire you and go from there
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

Wellcome to CBR juffuj5, I saw you recently mentioning Steph.. I want her return too..

Unfortunatelly, Young Justice Outsiders has no started yet.
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend.
    Cass is with the Outsiders. Waiting for one comic with Steph.