Page 5044 of 5044 FirstFirst ... 4044454449444994503450405041504250435044
Results 75,646 to 75,657 of 75657

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hey drook!! have you read xmen red? their relationship has been acknowledged their.
    Glanced over it, yes you are correct. That's why i said barely! LOL

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Glanced over it, yes you are correct. That's why i said barely! LOL
    lolol hahaha fair enough :P
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I can't help but wonder if the song would be the same if people went to the Storm thread and talked how great T'Challa is.

Don't worry, tho. I won't. Life is too damn short to waste time like that.

Call me if you need me, brothers. My inbox is always open.
    Only time they really talk about Tchalla is how he relates to Storm. I'll drop a line or two when I think the X writers are trolling their relationship. lol

But let someone come in there praising Jean Grey. Get at least 24hrs of five paragraph essays with scans and footnotes. lol
    And they will drag Gunn... through every circle of hell over how he treats her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Only time they really talk about Tchalla is how he relates to Storm. I'll drop a line or two when I think the X writers are trolling their relationship. lol

But let someone come in there praising Jean Grey. Get at least 24hrs of five paragraph essays with scans and footnotes. lol
    And they will drag Gunn... through every circle of hell over how he treats her.
    posters dont talk ish about tchalla like posters do here about storm. and you know this because you have contributed meaningful insight about tchalla in that thread.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    posters dont talk ish about tchalla like posters do here about storm. and you know this because you have contributed meaningful insight about tchalla in that thread.
    Wouldn't you say that is due to the Xbooks keeping Tchalla at cameo levels at best. You can't hate if there is no material to hate on. I think there would be a few posters who would talk trash if Tchalla was saving the day in an Xbook where Storm is present.

Wouldn't you say that is due to the Xbooks keeping Tchalla at cameo levels at best. You can't hate if there is no material to hate on. I think there would be a few posters who would talk trash if Tchalla was saving the day in an Xbook where Storm is present.
    conversations about him recently there were questioning how jean had the type of relationship that would make him want to stick his neck and country neck out for her. but to your point I don't think anyone has issue with how tchalla and the way he is written now but some do in reference to when they were married. those posters dot make it a point to constant talk bad about him because of that.

Right now BP is sitting at 699,671,468.00 if it continues at the same rate as last week and then come Sunday BP will be sitting at about 699,800.000~ so very close to reaching 700 mil. If they keep it in theatre's for two more weeks it will hit it, especially with 4th of July coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Right now BP is sitting at 699,671,468.00 if it continues at the same rate as last week and then come Sunday BP will be sitting at about 699,800.000~ so very close to reaching 700 mil. If they keep it in theatre's for two more weeks it will hit it, especially with 4th of July coming up
    It is right now the #1 Super Hero movie of all time? If not, where is it on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    It is right now the #1 Super Hero movie of all time? If not, where is it on the list?
    I think its the top "solo" super hero movie.

I think its the top "solo" super hero movie.
    Who's number one overall?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Who's number one overall?
    It's #1 U.S. domestic box office not counting for inflation. Avengers Infinity War may catch it tho.

All time World Wide (not counting for inflation) BP is #4 behind all the avengers films
    The J-man

I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

That makes sense. I guess when all the fans of different heroes combine, team movies should always make for a top 5 movie list /unless its the JL I guess/.