Page 5024 of 5024 FirstFirst ... 4024452449244974501450205021502250235024
Results 75,346 to 75,360 of 75360
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Woops, I somehow misread your post to mean the exact opposite of what you said. Carry on...
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

BLACK PANTHER #4
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A)
    Cover by PAOLO RIVERA
    COSMIC GHOST RIDER VS. variant cover by Pasqual Ferry
    “THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA” CONTINUES!
    Rebellion among the rebels! When M’Baku rises to lead the Nameless, he’ll advocate for a new strategy in their war against the Empire — one that goes against everything T’Challa believes. But M’Baku’s plan could save lives. And without his mantle, what power does T’Challa have to fight for what he knows is right?
    this looks like it will be an epic issue!! I'm wondering how long it takes for these rebels to regain their memories and how will that impact their interactions with one another.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I agree that Rise can be a successful ongoing. Marvel just has to commit to it and support it. Give it at least 2 years. I just don't want them to have Evan rush something out there that is substandard.
    Yeah. Just want nore if Evans Rise series. It's been a great read. Marvel should definitely support it. The book has fine slot better then many otherse and gas stayed consistent. That should mean something. And he did it with limited promotion, and having to correct every idiot who said and thought Coates was writing this book. He deserves 12 more issues minimum if he has more stories to tell

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I definitely am glad we're seeing some Cap/BP team ups under Coates. I was always a fan of their friendship, but in recent years that has sort of been strained.
    I'm sure Cap will save Black Panther multiple times.

heck, maybe Tchalla will have the wakandans worship Cap into a God-like state so that he can save both them and America!
    Last edited by Ekie; Yesterday at 08:22 PM.

This is why I'm glad the x red team left Wakanda

In the wake of an unprecedented assault on Atlantis, the X-Men must react and recover...while at the mercy of a world that grows more hostile to mutants every day, and a foe who is determined to keep it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post

heck, maybe Tchalla will have the wakandans worship Cap into a God-like state so that he can save both them and America!
    The irony here being that some will accuse you of being cynical for saying this.

Coates has been nothing but a blight to the BP mythos since day one of his tenure writing the book.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    This is why I'm glad the x red team left Wakanda

In the wake of an unprecedented assault on Atlantis, the X-Men must react and recover...while at the mercy of a world that grows more hostile to mutants every day, and a foe who is determined to keep it that.
    The never ending persecution complex that obtains in the X-verse continues as usual.

No surprises with this beyond lame premise at this point. :smh:
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

When is the last time Black Panther had a bad cover?
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    When is the last time Black Panther had a bad cover?
    There are variants I thought were cool, but there aren't any I particularly liked. This might be the first standard cover the looked good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post

It actually would be pretty useful if Wakandans could theoretically use that trick with just anyone. Doubt that's the case though.

It actually would be pretty useful if Wakandans could theoretically use that trick with just anyone. Doubt that's the case though.
    Yeah no, that completely shits all over the Wakandan patheon to then point of insult. "Oh those Savage Wakandans will believe anybody is a god with their backwards ways"... No thanks. This whole change is already stupid as hell and needs to be retconned immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah no, that completely shits all over the Wakandan patheon to then point of insult. "Oh those Savage Wakandans will believe anybody is a god with their backwards ways"... No thanks. This whole change is already stupid as hell and needs to be retconned immediately
    Like I said, I doubt that's the case.

Kind of works for Storm, because she's been implied as a goddess for a long long time. But I'm doubtful it would work for Steve. But we'll see.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Kind of works for Storm, because she's been implied as a goddess for a long long time. But I'm doubtful it would work for Steve. But we'll see.
    I'm sorry what happened? Steve is a god now? did I miss something?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sorry what happened? Steve is a god now? did I miss something?
    No, someone was merely suggesting that in Coates Captain America book, Wakandans might worship Steve to turn him into a god like they did Storm.

I was just saying it probably only works for characters like Storm who are sort of divine anyways. I sort of doubt anyone off the street can be turned into a god if Wakandans start worshiping them.

Yeah except Tchalla also called Monica a goddess too but we know that isn't the case. Storm isn't s goddess. The change and butchery of the Wakandan pantheon was completely unnecessary and damaging all for a character that belongs to a different franchise entirely