Page 4166 of 4166 FirstFirst ... 3166366640664116415641624163416441654166
Results 62,476 to 62,488 of 62488

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Influence Coates work?

I expect the McGregor,Priest and Hudlin trifecta to obliterate Coates nonsense.
    LOL.

I mean Coates wont change his style or treatment of BP just because the 1st string showed up.

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Before that he was responsible for getting talent, notables he brought in are Hickman and Skottie Young
    That's more encouraging than "in marketing" since I think marketing has been more screwed up than the creative side in the past year.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    That's a fair point. I know this BP film will be well acted and look good. The only thing I'm a little nervous about is the script ( and that's more because things like Age of Ultron). If it came out in the mid-90's I would have been bracing myself for the cheese-fest. But I do think a good job could have been done maybe 10 years ago.
    I think it could of been good too, it would of been right around Iron Man coming out.. however, now we have a nearly bakk Black super star cast with a director who is on the rise and on fire, plus a billion dollar franchise backing BP.. that would not of been the case back then and we would likely have more Tom foolery to deal with as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    That's more encouraging than "in marketing" since I think marketing has been more screwed up than the creative side in the past year.
    Sounds like the new guy has brought in quite a few gems and isn't s slouch himself in terms of comics. This could be a good move for Marvel. But I will also wait to see if he will make the change to capitalize on BPs success. That's a true test in my eyes and Ultimately what I care about

Quote Originally Posted by TheCat View Post
    Indeed! I cant wait for this to drop
    I'm really curious as to why Marvel commissioned this book?

Nonetheless, just like you, I'm so looking forward to reading it.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post

I forgot to mention Remender who was the best thing to ever happen to the X-Office

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think it could of been good too, it would of been right around Iron Man coming out.. however, now we have a nearly bakk Black super star cast with a director who is on the rise and on fire, plus a billion dollar franchise backing BP.. that would not of been the case back then and we would likely have more Tom foolery to deal with as well
    I'm glad that they took the time to give us a good BP movie. There's plenty of good source material to pull from(Hudlin, Priest, Stan and Jack) and a star-studded cast. We got lucky unlike Green Lantern or just about any X-Men movie.
    Fan Fiction at its' best! Join Us At Age Of Marvels!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Sounds like the new guy has brought in quite a few gems and isn't s slouch himself in terms of comics. This could be a good move for Marvel. But I will also wait to see if he will make the change to capitalize on BPs success. That's a true test in my eyes and Ultimately what I care about
    That's an awesome point. As I'm viewing the set up for the next Infinity Event, my question is wouldn't it be strategic to have T'challa in possession of a gem? These subtle dodges kind of make me wonder if Marvel knows that there's more they could do to put their next big character in a position of higher visibility.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    LOL.

I mean Coates wont change his style or treatment of BP just because the 1st string showed up.
    This squad shows up you take notes.
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I guess that's kind of where I was going, that the studios didn't always regard Smith as a sure thing. But those movies did get green-lit with him in the roles.
    If we were talking 10 years ago-Catwoman would have still been a bad taste in everyone's mouth and Hancock was a year away from coming out.

If we go 20 years-Hello STEEL & Spawn and one year before Blade.

Then we have to take into account folks at Marvel thinking no one would accept Wakanda onscreen but Asgard was fine.

Now-this is the perfect Storm.

AN underachieving Justice League film.

Marvel with proven hits.

The beast known as Star Wars is back.

Trump in office.

And the black hero lead movie field is WIDE open. Thanks to DC's hate of some guy named John and non ownership of a kid named Virgil and Batman not discovering his black son earlier.

And the messages sent by the audience for more black lead content that is not by Tyler Perry.

No one can look at Get Out, Dope, Dear White People, Kevin Hart films, Girl Trip and Moonlight and think it was by luck they all succeeded. Not even including Donald Glover, Issa Ray and the folks killing it on tv.

If that film sniffs Deadpool let alone bypass him-excuse time is over.

ANd tomorrow it arrives at my HOUSE!!!!! All 27*40 and double size movie poster of Black Panther. The recent cast version.

Marcus once again. I'm going to need all these posters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbm_MbIn...arcusthevisual

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    What? Is he awful or something?
    No lol just alot going on over there
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Incredible Member

Looking forward but I tend dislike annuals , would prefer if the stories were told in the main title proper as backup or proper