Page 3384 of 3425 FirstFirst ... 238428843284333433743380338133823383338433853386338733883394 ... LastLast
Results 50,746 to 50,760 of 51363

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    This is interesting. He is aware of the criticism pertaining to T'Challa's / Wakanda's depiction?
    bigger question is does he actually care?

Rookie Member

Misty Knights hairline tho? .. Is it that hard to draw a natural? Looks like they used Lionel Richie for reference. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    bigger question is does he actually care?
    Stelfreeze may care but he's not the one writing this story.
    Fan Fiction at its' best! Join Us At Age Of Marvels!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Stelfreeze may care but he's not the one writing this story.
    True, I guess if Coates is set on destruction then he can't do much except try and draw something that looks a little more flattering to T'Challa and Wakanda. Really a shame that there isn't more of a partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Amenra11 View Post

Misty Knights hairline tho? .. Is it that hard to draw a natural? Looks like they used Lionel Richie for reference. lol
    Or Miles Davis. :smh:
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

To quote the immortal words of Parappa the Rapper:

Hahaha!

It's good to laugh in the face of adversity.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Veteran Member

This is interesting. He is aware of the criticism pertaining to T'Challa's / Wakanda's depiction?
    Of course, he is aware.

If there was a website called Huthaifa Is A Jerk.com, I would check it out. Basically, that what most of these sites and threads are.

It's why the quickest way not to be taken seriously is to do personal attacks like questioning someone's blackness or relationship with their father.

Skyvolt said something about the X boards, and they are so over the top, many do not take them serious.

I can't think of a writer other than Morrison,Whedon, and Claremont get mostly positive reviews.

That's like 3 guys in 20 years.?

Veteran Member

Hello

Is it a new weave

You are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Of course, he is aware.

If there was a website called Huthaifa Is A Jerk.com, I would check it out. Basically, that what most of these sites and threads are.

It's why the quickest way not to be taken seriously is to do personal attacks like questioning someone's blackness or relationship with their father.

Skyvolt said something about the X boards, and they are so over the top, many do not take them serious.

I can't think of a writer other than Morrison,Whedon, and Claremont get mostly positive reviews.

If I were them I wouldn't bother coming anywhere near the internet lol

Mosaic creator goes into an X thread talking about how his powers work... there were fans saying they know better and were correcting him.

Dan Slott goes into a Spider-Man thread making multiple posts about OML never being reversed adn the very next post is, "well if Marvel wanted to they would if this happened" ect

I read one negative review out of like 100 about my business and I felt sick to my stomach for 24 hours lol. So... yeah... F that shit.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Of course, he is aware.

I think the key for any sort of celebrity writer or whatever is to create some sort of "safe" moderated enviroment where criticism can be voiced while the personal attacks can be filtered out. And things like twitter and even open forums like this frankly aren't ideal for that.

Bendis for example is arguebly the most hated on comic book writer on the net, but he's also one of the most accessible and interactive. He's got his own moderated boards and regularly does podcasts and such answering people's question. Most writers in large part just avoid opening themselves up to the net in that fashion (and that's arguably the smart thing to do for any celebrity or public figure). But if you're going to do it, do it the way Bendis does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Or Miles Davis. :smh:
    Hello

Is it a new weave

You are looking for
    yoooo, LOL!
    Klaws of Wakanda - Princess/Queen Shuri Appreciation:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/klawsofwakanda/
    Tumblr: http://klawsofwakanda.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Dan Slott goes into a Spider-Man thread making multiple posts about OML never being reversed adn the very next post is, "well if Marvel wanted to they would if this happened" ect
    I don't disagree with your post, but OMD, not OML, I assume?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If I were them I wouldn't bother coming anywhere near the internet lol

Mosaic creator goes into an X thread talking about how his powers work... there were fans saying they know better and were correcting him.

Certain segments of comic book fandom really worry me sometimes.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 03-20-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the key for any sort of celebrity writer or whatever is to create some sort of "safe" moderated enviroment where criticism can be voiced while the personal attacks can be filtered out. And things like twitter and even open forums like this frankly aren't ideal for that.

Bendis for example is arguebly the most hated on comic book writer on the net, but he's also one of the most accessible and interactive. He's got his own moderated boards and regularly does podcasts and such answering people's question. Most writers in large part just avoid opening themselves up to the net in that fashion (and that's arguably the smart thing to do for any celebrity or public figure). But if you're going to do it, do it the way Bendis does it.
    To Coates' credit, he has interacted pretty well (all things considered) on twitter and in person with fans that either have issues with his run or don't like it.

He has also retweeted reviews that were critical of his run, on more than one occasion.

Whether or not he makes adjustments remains to be seen via season 2, but like Stelfreeze, it's safe to say that Coates is well aware of the criticisms of this current run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't disagree with your post, but OMD, not OML, I assume?
    Lol yeah, omd

It was a pretty fascinating series of posts about marvel history honestly
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html