Page 3407 of 3407 FirstFirst ... 2407290733073357339734033404340534063407
Results 51,091 to 51,096 of 51096
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's like everyone is trying to copy Stelfreeze's design (Which looks dope) but are failing miserably so it ends up with this half cat half dark spot where his nose and mouth would be. And I hate Hate HATE side ears. Seriously of they can't copy CW design (or something similar to the cover of Bp WOW 3) then go with Rocaforts design and give him some detail on his face. As for his feet, I have no idea why no one kept the boots and decided Dr Seuss socks would be better
    One of the drawbacks of having an initial detailed design is that everybody who comes after is gonna get it wrong in different ways.

Joe Bennet did a pretty good job here, but its interesting in contrast to Kasper's suit (which is BP costume but in White).

Everybody can draw BP classic suit already. It may take awhile before peeps get Stelfreeze's design right (if they ever do).

please and thank you

tone down the claws tho
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    If Kasper can't be "White Tiger" anymore than just call his book "Dog of War" or make him the new White Wolf.
    I prefer the existing White Wolf.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Or, indeed, princess of the Jabari....
    That would be pretty cool if she came back Pissed at the MA for killing her cousin (and in return, destroyed them so their boring asses wouldn't be around anymore, seriously they are the most boring characters in the mythos) but i dunno how Coates is going to tackle this, not very well i am assuming

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That would be pretty cool if she came back Pissed at the MA for killing her cousin (and in return, destroyed them so their boring asses wouldn't be around anymore, seriously they are the most boring characters in the mythos) but i dunno how Coates is going to tackle this, not very well i am assuming
    Eh, i doubt she cares about her cousin (on panel anyway).

M'baku dies and she didn't reappear or anything.

I could see her more pissed about civilian casualties though.

I know she hasn't appeared bc no one wnast to use her (and I dont blame them lol) but comic book speaking, she doesn't seem to give two shits about Wakanda or Jabari or anyone and she went full retard in priest run anyway, letting out psychopath M'baku in the first place.

IDK if Coates will just handwave her not giving a shit or if he will try and make sense of where she has been during all the crap that has gone down since her last appearance. I wouldn't blame him for handwaving it
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    One of the drawbacks of having an initial detailed design is that everybody who comes after is gonna get it wrong in different ways.

Joe Bennet did a pretty good job here, but its interesting in contrast to Kasper's suit (which is BP costume but in White).

Everybody can draw BP classic suit already. It may take awhile before peeps get Stelfreeze's design right (if they ever do).
    Yes everyone draws it fine but thne they get lazy and he looks like a shadow with eyes. Give some damn detail. Thats why I liked Rocaforts design so much. He actually has some detail on his face rather then looking like a damn shadow with glowing eyes. and the thing is, Stelfreeze design shouldn't be that difficult, instead of having him go half cat with Eyes they this massive black emptiness where his nose and mouth should be, he actually gives him a nose and then uses the shadows around his chin to form a maw of sorts, and it just makes it look a little more detailed. Or they could add some CW lines going through the mask (doesn't have to be the same patterns but just add some so it looks more complete) to give something there.