Page 4152 of 4167 FirstFirst ... 315236524052410241424148414941504151415241534154415541564162 ... LastLast
Results 62,266 to 62,280 of 62505

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Saw the X-Men Red roster, the x-office is getting ready for some bs towards Wakanda again

Gentle made it on the team. I wouldn't gave guessed that. Nice that he's being used somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Namor? Does that mean another impending flood to make Wakanda look weak again? *Sigh*

Gentle is on the team, they only bring him out to remind people how crappy it is in Wakanda cause his dad is white and they let him freely walk around and impregnate a wakandan even though Wakanda is racist!”

Once he’s gotten that speech out the way it’s generally back to wallpaper status like his name was T-Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    She sho is.

You see it.

I see it.

T'Challa saw it too, with his looking ass!

Shuri like "that's my future sister-in law! Don't play!"

Saw the X-Men Red roster, the x-office is getting ready for some bs towards Wakanda again

Pssh! They don't want no problems! They gon get this work!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

I can dig it.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Duke is big enough to be playing both man ape and kilmonger honestly.

Gentle is on the team, they only bring him out to remind people how crappy it is in Wakanda cause his dad is white and they let him freely walk around and impregnate a wakandan even though Wakanda is racist!”

Once he’s gotten that speech out the way it’s generally back to wallpaper status like his name was T-Dog
    I guess the three other Black male mutants were busy. They had to pull him off the Junior varsity team.
    Fan Fiction at its' best! Join Us At Age Of Marvels!

Fantastic Member

Jesus. Didn't know BP fans had this much visceral hatred for X-men. I mean hypocritical coming from me but most of my problems with X-men just stems from the trifecta of Douchery that was Cyclops, Emma Frost, & Magneto, I'm cool with the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    Jesus. Didn't know BP fans had this much visceral hatred for X-men. I mean hypocritical coming from me but most of my problems with X-men just stems from the trifecta of Douchery that was Cyclops, Emma Frost, & Magneto, I'm cool with the rest of them.
    It's not hatred. It's disdain. Look at the treatment of BP by the hands of X-writers as well as the history of Black male mutants(dead, disgraced or wallpaper). Their treatment of Black male mutants is a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    Jesus. Didn't know BP fans had this much visceral hatred for X-men.
    To match their [The X Office's] visceral hatred of black male mutants I'd imagine.
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 11-13-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: clarity

Astonishing Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

As both a Black Panther fan and an Inhumans fan while simultaneously being a huge X-Men fan, it always makes me sad to see things so divided. At least nobody has anything against Daredevil, to my knowledge.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    As both a Black Panther fan and an Inhumans fan while simultaneously being a huge X-Men fan, it always makes me sad to see things so divided. At least nobody has anything against Daredevil, to my knowledge.
    Really I suspect divided really just means half a dozen or so guys on an Internet board. I'll wager most fans are fine with all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    To match their [The X Office's] visceral hatred of black male mutants I'd imagine.

there has been an historical drastic lack of adult black male character heroes in the X-Men/mutant sagas. I mean, it took until 1991 for Bishop to be created. Claremont did not create a single adult black male (in their prime). You had the juvenile Sunspot (from Brazil, but also sidesteps the black American experience), and the elderly mute magic aboriginal guy Gateway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    there has been an historical drastic lack of adult black male character heroes in the X-Men/mutant sagas. I mean, it took until 1991 for Bishop to be created. Claremont did not create a single adult black male (in their prime). You had the juvenile Sunspot (from Brazil, but also sidesteps the black American experience), and the elderly mute magic aboriginal guy Gateway.
    There was Moses Magnum who lasted for 2 issues and was quickly forgotten about. Just a small blip on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Really I suspect divided really just means half a dozen or so guys on an Internet board. I'll wager most fans are fine with all of the above.
    I suspect it's greater than you think.