Resident of The Djalia Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Just read the Avengers: Infinity War footage description Smoov-E and other sources. Those BP scenes sound incredible. I can't wait for this movie and Thanos sounds like an absolute boss. We're about to be blessed next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That's the wrong Thought process, that's the exact Same Thought process for why BP crew and BP WOW failed "oh Tchalla had a strong showing in CW and came off a big event and has his Solo debuting.. let's do a spin off of his cast.. how many Batman tv shows did he have before they tried to do spin offs of the supporting cast?
    How many Spiderman shows? Do you see what I'm saying? People come to see black panther, not his cast. Atleast not directly. Establish the title Character first then when he gains enough popularity and becomes a house Hold name THEN you expand onto the supporting cast. Trying to get in the supporting cast While the Iron is hot is foolish.. Why make the same mistake twice? To ride the hype??
    One wonders who's really down for the BP mythos. Lol!

Solid post my bro.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Resident of The Djalia Blind Wedjat's Avatar

The Black Order just got revealed. I hope we see BP take out one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    One wonders who's really down for the BP mythos. Lol!

Solid post my bro.
    This idea of wanting the BP mytho to "stand alone" without BP... is very puzzling. Shades of that Gay woman.

Its a moot point tho. The reality of things is itll be an MCU trilogy and some cartoons if popular, to help sell toys

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

I was like so they read Hickman's stuff

Win off screen and we riot

Someone tell that roided lizard that BP gon whoop that ass

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Someone tell that roided lizard that BP gon whoop that ass

On stage he talked shit to Dave Batista, Hemsworth and RDJ but he said nothing to Boseman who was standing right next to him

Rise of the MCU Panther. Goodbye Coates' Bland Panther. Go stand next to Ultimate Black Panther.
    Fan Fiction at its' best! Join Us At Age Of Marvels!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That's the wrong Thought process, that's the exact Same Thought process for why BP crew and BP WOW failed "oh Tchalla had a strong showing in CW and came off a big event and has his Solo debuting.. let's do a spin off of his cast.. how many Batman tv shows did he have before they tried to do spin offs of the supporting cast?
    How many Spiderman shows? Do you see what I'm saying? People come to see black panther, not his cast. Atleast not directly. Establish the title Character first then when he gains enough popularity and becomes a house Hold name THEN you expand onto the supporting cast. Trying to get in the supporting cast While the Iron is hot is foolish.. Why make the same mistake twice? To ride the hype??
    Cyborg & John Stewart say HI.

How many more tv shows do they have to be in for somebody to do something with them?

BP WOW was going to fail because the main book DISRESPECTS the name on the cover.

You did not see that with Deadpool's gang nor Dr Strange nor any of million and million books linked to Star Trek, Star Wars & Dr Who.

BP WOW was done with an AGENDA of using his name to get the book on the shelf. Remember Motor Crush at Image? What rumor did we hear about it? Not being ordered because of the lead being black & female. Instead of taking that challenge on, they followed it and you see what we got. Despite Moon Girl, Riri. Mystery Girl, Motor Crush, Goldie Vance and Concrete Park proving that rumor false.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I just got out of the Disney Live Action panel where Fiege and one half of the Russos plus half the cast introduced live and in person the Infinity War trailer

You guys remember that scen in See Wakanda & Die of T'Challa and the Wakandan army around him that they animated for EMG?

WE'RE GETTING THAT SCENE IN LIVE ACTION!!!!

Hell to the yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan Fiction at its' best! Join Us At Age Of Marvels!

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

I just got out of the Disney Live Action panel where Fiege and one half of the Russos plus half the cast introduced live and in person the Infinity War trailer

You guys remember that scen in See Wakanda & Die of T'Challa and the Wakandan army around him that they animated for EMG?

WE'RE GETTING THAT SCENE IN LIVE ACTION!!!!
    I KNEW That some how we were getting SWaD in live action in some way! Holy crap! Thats too good an opp to pass up!
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I think odds are pretty descent T'Challa will take down Black Dwarf. Whether or not we actually see that happen is another matter.

Prince of Asgard and king of Wakanda. Good things to come for the future

I was like so they read Hickman's stuff

Win off screen and we riot
    This is why Tchalla needs to get rid of Coates and get a bee writer with a rumble board mentality. Could you imagine what a good writer could of done with a SE spin off? Spencer practically handed Coates a free kickass to in on a silver platter and he did nothing with it, wasted it in favor of... Nothing really

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Cyborg & John Stewart say HI.

How many more tv shows do they have to be in for somebody to do something with them?

BP WOW was going to fail because the main book DISRESPECTS the name on the cover.

You did not see that with Deadpool's gang nor Dr Strange nor any of million and million books linked to Star Trek, Star Wars & Dr Who.

BP WOW was done with an AGENDA of using his name to get the book on the shelf. Remember Motor Crush at Image? What rumor did we hear about it? Not being ordered because of the lead being black & female. Instead of taking that challenge on, they followed it and you see what we got. Despite Moon Girl, Riri. Mystery Girl, Motor Crush, Goldie Vance and Concrete Park proving that rumor false.
    Thing I'd you need people to care about the title Character before you make the care about the supporting cast. And while yes BP wow and crew had Terrible writing and shitty premise and a biased agenda. They shouldn't have been greenlit in the first place. Marvel wanted to strike while the Iron was hot Hoping to make a quick Buck Instead of using the hype for maybe an anology book, another Tchalla centric book just doing super hero things (Really I would of had a second Solo out with a more experienced writer as a back up) but instead they saw people were mildly interested in the Ma and made a boring spin off, Which could of been good if:

It didn't trash Tchalla every Issue in some form

Actually provided answers and light into the inner workings of TRO we didn't see

Have not shit writing, like that was lifetime movie shitty

So again establish the Black Panther Into a house Hold name like Spiderman or Batman, then expand the cast. When you treat the title Character with respect and establish the character, guess what? The supporting cast naturally become more interesting as well