Page 577 of 577 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577
Results 8,641 to 8,649 of 8649
    Formerly rsreed13 robreedwrites's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Man, Secret Wars was rough, glad to see T'challa survived though.
    You have to knock on wood man, there's still 7 issues left for him to get chumped!

I thought Secret Wars #1 was a fine introduction into what's going to happen next, but not a lot happened to progress T'Challa's story.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    You have to knock on wood man, there's still 7 issues left for him to get chumped!

I thought Secret Wars #1 was a fine introduction into what's going to happen next, but not a lot happened to progress T'Challa's story.
    I can't agree that no progress has been made. Tony and Steve are completely off the board.

That means Reed and T'Challa may actually be the main characters of Secret Wars. That's BIG news.
    ďAn America that canít really grapple with the Civil War, will never prevent the next Eric Garner. Itís not possible.Ē
    ó Ta-Nehisi Coates

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post

That means Reed and T'Challa may actually be the main characters of Secret Wars. That's BIG news.
    In Hickamn I trust...

again?
    It is AVENGERS MONTH on my Blog for the upcoming AGE OF ULTRON

The Mind of Shadow- My Blog that has some comic stuff, but also lots of movie, powerlifting, fish, and other random stuff.

If you have a Blog on comics, action movies, aquariums, weightlifting, or anything else I might be interested in, hit me up with a PM so I can check it out.

I can't agree that no progress has been made. Tony and Steve are completely off the board.

I'm just hoping for the T''Challa and Namor fight we have all been waiting for

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    In Hickamn I trust...

again?
    Hey, I'd say hold off on that. I'd rather you go in with low expectations.

Remember, Luke Cage had TWO chances of being a main character in an event (Secret Invasion, Siege), and didn't get anywhere close.
    Last edited by Double 0; Today at 07:51 AM.
    ďAn America that canít really grapple with the Civil War, will never prevent the next Eric Garner. Itís not possible.Ē
    ó Ta-Nehisi Coates

Genesis of A Nemesis Spear of Bashenga's Avatar

I can't believe the Avengers effectively ended with Iron Man and Captain America murdering each other.
    He was a king. But then you and all the rest of your kind threw his people to a pack of wolves called the Cabal. And now his city is ash... which is all I now offer you.

Is it me or was Ribic drawing BP like the movie costume?
    Pull List keeps shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I can't believe the Avengers effectively ended with Iron Man and Captain America murdering each other.
    Seriously. That has got to be the biggest L I've seen a major comic book character take.
    ó Ta-Nehisi Coates

Yeah, Reed and T'Challa certainly seem to be the ones in charge.

I think those 2 along with Doom and Ultimate Reed are definately the ones to watch in this book, though Doom didn't a whole lot in the first issue.